Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Connection of the opposites

False Alarm and Unwelcome Visitors

by wishing_on_a_rainbow 0 reviews

There is a warning about Cronus and someone breaks into the Brownstone. Set on a Saturday.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-10-24 - Updated: 2008-11-01 - 783 words

0Unrated
Heya again,
Another chapter! I feel so special!
Lol, Hope your all liking it so far!

Disclaimer: I don't own Class of the Titans... :( If i did, Odie would be the most wanted person on the plantet-because he's a nerd... NERDS ARE HOT!!!


Chapter 1: False Alarm and Unwelcomed Visitors

“Thanks for agreeing to help me Theresa,” Jay said, happily as he sat down on a chair in the lounge room.
“Anything, as long as you get better.”
“Jay!” It was Athena.
“Yeah?” He asked, cautiously.
“Zeus wants you and Theresa back at the school. Hermes has some new info on where Cronus could be.”
“Kay thanks.” Then he and Theresa, accompanied by the goddess of war, left for the school. A shadowy figure across the road watched them leave and, as soon as they turned the corner at the end of the street, walked up to the door. They started fiddling with the door lock, with a small instrument that looked like a nail file. The door popped open and the figure stepped through the doorway, closing the door and starting up the stairs.

| Later
>< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< | Later

Archie was walking home. The info that Hermes had was outdated by about a week and Cronus had already left. He put his key into the lock of the front door of the Brownstone. He stopped suddenly as he heard a floorboard creak upstairs. He crept up the stairs, trying to pinpoint the sound’s location. There it was, in Jay’s room. He walked in quietly, whip in hand. There was a girl with long brown hair, standing, looking through the stuff in Jay’s desk drawers. He slowly walked over, cautious of the creaking floor boards and hit her in the back of the windpipe, knocking her instantly unconscious. She crumpled to the floor and he tried to pick her up and carry her but she was frozen. Not, bob-and-freeze, not changing position frozen but frozen like, ice-cold, blue lips frozen. It was really creepy. “Herry? Little problem, can you drive down here? I’m at home. Someone broke into the house. She’s like frozen. Yes, I said she. Yeah, she is like, frozen ice-cold, with blue lips. It’s sorta freaky. Kay and thanks. Bye!” he put his PMR down and sat on Jay’s bed, waiting for Herry to arrive.

| Later
>< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< | Later

After some difficulty Herry managed to carry the intruder down the stairs and into the truck. When they reached the school he once again had to pull her out and carry her through the school, stopping and being careful around corners. Within five minutes, the intruder was in Chiron’s study, laying on the lounge after only the slightest of incidents (one of her fingers was scraped against a wall and the tip-up to her nail- broke off). Everyone was crowding around her when, suddenly, her eyes flew open and she sat up. She defrosted slowly before everyone and they all jumped back at this sight. “Oh my god! It’s cold in here! Nothing like Aus!” She cried as she started to shiver. Her eyes searched over everyone as they stood, shocked, in silence. First was a boy with a purple mullet and deep blue-grey eyes. Then was a short red-head, her hair spiked up and her bright eyes curious. Next was a blonde boy, so obsessed by his reflection in a three-paneled mirror, he didn’t even realise that the intruder was awake. A short, African-American boy, wearing glasses, looked at her in shock. Next to him was a tall muscled boy with a dopey look on his face. Then there was a girl with long reddish-orange hair. She looked through big emerald eyes with the slightest of furrows in her brow. She was helping another teen with short brown hair and blonde bangs. He had deep, chocolate-brown eyes and was wearing a purple and yellow striped polo tee. Her eyes narrowed as she walked over to him, suddenly pulling him into a hug. “Jay!” she exclaimed, “What did you do to your eyes? I’m almost blind in one of mine, thanks to you!” She then took a step back, releasing him.

XoxOxoXoxO
Left ya hanging didn't I? Odie has always been my favourite so I think he should be appreciated more! Lol, anyway... I'm working on the next chapter and should get it up in the next five days... School is so hectic so I've got, like, no time anymore! Plus I've got a bit of block. I know whats gonna happen (Basically) and exactly whats gonna happen in the last chapter. Help?
Cya, trying to type the next chapter now!
Wishing_on_a_rainbow XoxOxo
Sign up to rate and review this story