Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > She's Not Breathing

Puppies and Gas Stations

by AshTheDeathBat 2 reviews

Uh... yeah it's a summary...and stuff. I don't to well with these.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-10-24 - Updated: 2008-10-25 - 669 words

2Original
A/N: Hello. =]
Sorry I kind of fell off the face of the earth. This is the first time I've been able to get on the computer and actually stay on for more than a few minutes.
School has been hell with work and rehearsals and everything.
Insane.
Story time...


I needed a smoke.

Correction: I needed a smoke badly.

I started walking toward the nearest gas station a few blocks way. My car was being stupid and decided it didn’t want to run.

It was Saturday. I looked like I had just rolled out of bed. Well, I did just roll out of bed. It was noon, but I didn’t care. I thought that I looked just fine.

After walking two blocks, I heard a puppy yapping. A familiar sounding voice followed a few seconds later.

“Hi Frank!”

I looked across the street. Violet was standing there; a leash with a golden retriever puppy attached to it was in her hand. The little dog was relieving itself in her front yard.

“Hey Vi.” I grinned and crossed over to her. “Where’d you get the puppy?”

“Rory got her for me.” She answered, smiling down at the dog that was now smelling my shoes.

“That was nice of him. What’s her name?”

“Lacy.” She didn’t take her eyes from her puppy. “Where are you going?”

“The gas station.” I replied, barely noticing that I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. “I’m getting cigarettes.”

“Oh, well, do you want some walking company?” She asked, looking up at me.

“Uh, yeah, that would be cool.” I shrugged.

“Okay, let me go put Lacy up.” She grinned, and then took off the put the puppy in her house. A few seconds later, she came bursting out her front door. “Let’s go.”

I was suddenly aware that I had just rolled out of bed. I fidgeted with my fingers as I walked, trying to how to make myself look a little bit more presentable.

Violet giggled a little as we walked down the street.

“What?” I asked her, cocking one of my eyebrows at her.

She shook her head and laughed a little. “Nothing.”

“No, seriously, what is it?”

She giggled some more. “Your hair is sticking up a little bit more than it usually is.”

“Yeah… I just got up.” I sighed. Then, I remembered what her brother had said to me. “Hey, yesterday your brother said he was going to talk to me about something. Do you know anything about that?”

“Uh…” Her face twisted as she thought. “I don’t know. He did catch us making out yesterday. So, he probably just wanted to go all older brother on you.”

“Oh.” I mumbled.


“You wanna work on our project after we get back from the gas station?” She asked.

“Yeah, sure.”

We walked to the gas station and into the store. I got my cigarettes, and then we started back to her house.

I lit one up and offered her one. She shook her head and looked down at the ground. I shrugged and shoved the pack in my back pocket.

The rest of the walk was silent. It made me nervous. Before, I could think of anything to say, Violet looked up at me; her blue eyes brighter than normal in the sun.

“Don’t let Rory intimidate you.” She told me. “He’s nothing that you need to be worrying about. He wouldn’t hurt a fly.”

“Alright,” I said, remembering what he had told me yesterday.

We walked up her drive way and to the front door. She didn’t even get her hand on the knob when it flew open, causing both of us to jump.

“Jesus, Rory!” She exclaimed. “Make me shit myself why don’t you?”

“Welcome home Vi,” he said, ignoring her remark. “Frank.” He put his hand on my shoulder. “Come in. You and I need to have a little… heart to heart.”
Sign up to rate and review this story