Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > She's Not Breathing

It's Not Science...It's Chemistry

by AshTheDeathBat 3 reviews

Frank thought he was supposed to be working on science...not his chemistry...yeah...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-08-24 - Updated: 2008-08-25 - 844 words

2Hot
A/n: Just one thing before you read. I'm starting school on Tuesday. That's going to mean: homework, choir stuff, theatre fundraisers, play practice, and (most likely) getting grounded because of a bad grade or two.
Bear with me here people.

Mush. Onward to the story =]


“Frank?” Violet was leaning closer to me. “Are you going to answer my question?” Her blue eyes stared at me.

“You…uh…” I stumbled over what I was going to say. “You’re doing great for your first week here. The way you rip stuff at the teachers, it would seem like you’ve been here from the beginning.”

She grinned. “Good.”

“You like blending in?” I asked.

“No, I just like making myself at home.”

“Oh.” That was the only thing that I could say. Honesty, I felt like a total dumb ass. My face twisted with confusion as I thought of what I was going to say next.

“What’s on your mind, mister Iero?” She let one of her legs dangle down from the table and next to me. She dropped her voice low. “Tell me.”

“Uh…” I said so low that I could barely hear it.

“I can tell you wanna talk about something.” She said, half mockingly, her infamous smirk appeared on her face.

“I wanna tell you that…” My voice trailed off.

“That…?” She cocked her head to the side; her attention was completely on me.


“That… you are really pretty.” I couldn’t get my voice to go above a whisper. “And, I love your eyes and the way you smile.”

She was leaning in closer, her eyes wide with either shock or nervousness.

“I think,” she grinned without showing her teeth, “you are really cute too. You have the most adorable laugh.” She looked down at the ground. Her facial expression gave it away. She was just a little bit embarrassed.

I reached down and touched near her ankle. I slowly brushed my fingers up and down her leg, each time getting close to her thigh. My hand got as close to her hip as it could with out leaving her leg.

She inhaled sharply and grabbed my hand.

I looked up into her eyes, she stared back. She moved her hand up my arm. She angled her self so she was directly in front of me.

I brought my lips close to her lips and hesitated, unsure if she would kiss me.

“Do you like to torture me?” She whispered. Her cool breath danced across my lips seconds before she made her final move.

Then, our lips were connected. Her hands locked into my hair. I pulled closer to her and started to get on the table.

“Please. Just keep your clothes on.” Rory’s voice said from the doorway. “If you don’t, and I find out, I’m kicking both of your asses.”

We pulled away from each other. Violet looked up and glared at it.

“How did-“ I started.

“I’m her brother.” He cut me off. “I know these things.”

“Yeah, um, Mr. Intelligence, go away.” She flapped her hand at him.

I looked at her for a second, and then brushed my finger tips across her lips. She ran her hands up my stomach and rested them on my chest.

“I dare you,” she breathed, “to move.”

“What if I don’t?”

“Then I won’t either.”

We started at each other for what seemed like the longest time. I couldn’t take it anymore. I pressed my lips to hers as I cupped her head in my hands.

“Whoa,” We both stopped. Violet let out what sounded like a growl as we both looked to the doorway.

Ranessa and Raina were standing there.

“I thought you guys were doing science homework.” Ranessa sneered. “Not chemistry.”

“Ha, ha.” Violet rolled her eyes and continued to glare at them. “The two of you are just oh so funny.”

“Hey,” Raina put her hands up in defense. “I’m not the one who said it.”

“That makes you so clever.” Ranessa said as she took a seat in the chair across from mine.

“Yo, Miss Make Out,” Rory walked into the room. “It’s four. We have to leave at four-thirty.”

“Fine,” she sighed, climbing off the table.

“What?” I asked. “Where are you going?”

“We have to go out of town for Rory’s stupid work conference. You and your effin’ cruddy job.” She glared at him.

“My job is what keeps food on the table.” He growled at her. “Go get ready.”

“Frank, we’ll work on this tomorrow, okay?” She didn’t wait for a response and walked out of the room.

I started out as well.

“Oh, Franklin,” Rory grabbed my shoulder and walked with me out into the hallway. “I want to have a little talk with you when you come over tomorrow. Got it?”

I swallowed hard and nodded my head slowly.

“Good. See you then.” He smirked, then guided me out the front door, and slammed it behind me.
Sign up to rate and review this story