Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Famous Life

Chapter 40

by disturbedangel6 4 reviews

Impossible for Gerard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-10-24 - Updated: 2008-10-25 - 922 words

0Unrated
Gerard looked at me with his face full of wonder. He tried to read my face but I guess he couldn't because I was blank. I tried to think of something to say but nothing came up in my mind, maybe I should talk about the weather. I looked out the window, it was rather sunny but clouds were gathered up ready to cover up the sun.

"I guess I should apologize for snapping like that in front of everyone," Gerard started off which shocked me.

I guess I shouldn't talk about the weather. "Its okay," I tried to think up more to say.

"So, uh... you're all packed up," Gerard looked at my luggage with clothes overflowing out of it. He tried to hide his smirk.

"Oh shut up," I slapped his arm. "I didn't know I had a lot of clothes."

"Yes, I see," Gerard held my underwear with his index finger and thumb as if it was dirty.

I grabbed it and frowned at him. "Cut it out! I'm here to talk to you because if I don't talk to you Dylan won't take me home," I pressed my lips together abd wished that I never said that.

His eyes widened. "You're just here to talk to me, because he told you to?"

I sighed. "Look, I just... yes."

He growled and looked at me in disgrace.

"But by the thought of it I thought it was a good idea too," I said quickly.

He sighed, "What did you wanna talk about?"

"About this whole mess."

"Be specific, we got many messes here."

"Im talking about the mess that started since we broke up."

He licked his bottom lip and looked at me. "What about it?"

I rolled my eyes, "I want you to move on Gerard."

He stood still and watched me.

"Seriously, you should. This whole thing is all getting old. Its been years! Don't you think that you should just move on?"

"No," he said out straight.

"Okay wrong question, don't you see that there's no hope in getting me back?"

He didn't say anything but stared into space, his chest rose and fell deeply.

I waited for him to say something.

"Have you moved on?" he asked.

My breath got caught in my throat, have I moved on? Yes, I was with Bob after him... then kinda got with Gerard again... then left that place... then... I just slept around. Is that considered as moving on? "Yea."

"And you want me to move on right?"

"Yes."

"That's gonna be a little hard," he rubbed his chin with his thumb.

"Right, that's why I'm leaving here so you can... move on."

"Right," he stood up. "Mary, don't ask me to do the impossible, I can't get over you," he walked off.

I walked after him; trying to catch up to him. "But you can try!" I said.

"What are you people arguing about?" Frank asked.

"Nothing, Gerard's just being stubborn," I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Me being stubborn?" Gerard spun around to me. "I am not being stubborn I'm simply telling you the truth!"

"Now calm down Gerard," Frank ran to his side. "Mary what's going on?"

As soon as he asked everyone came into the room with worried faces.

"Nothing." I crossed my arms over my chest but more like I hugged myself.

"Gerard are you okay?" Mikey asked.

"He's fine," Frank patted Gerard's back.

"Okay now, what are you guys fighting about?" Ray asked me with a reassuring smile while his arm was around me.

"They were fighting over who should eat the last cookie," Frank answered.

We all looked at him in disbelief.

"Come on Gerard lets go out," Frank led him out.

"Hang on, I'm coming too!" Mikey ran after them.

And the room was all nice and quiet as if nothing has ever happened.

Dylan hugged me, "I'm sorry, guess I thought wrong."

"Hmm," I hugged him back.

"What were you guys arguing about then?" Ray asked again.

"'Cause it's obviously not about cookies," Bob added.

"Well it was obviously my fault," Dylan said. "I told Mary to talk to Gerard so when we leave he can be lightened up a little. And well I think Gerard just didn't like the idea of moving on..." he looked at me.

I nodded, "He told me not to ask him to do the impossible."

"Well of course, getting over you is a hard thing to do," Bob said.

"I need to get some fresh air," I said and walked to the front door.

"I'm coming too!" Ray called out from behind me.

I smiled at him when we got outside.

"Come on, lets go to a cafe to talk this shit over yeah?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I guess."





Pfffft
Hahahaha
I realllllly liked the reviews from the previous chap hahhaa
I was laughing like crazy
Anyway
Hahhaa
You ppl should be happy I ditched studying for advanced maths which I suck in and just wrote another (short) chapter.
Argh party tonight that I cannot go to.
Im bracing myself until I hope that I hear that he doesn't go or doesn't hook up with anyone! ><
Or I swear I will kill him with his baby the guitar then the band will need a new lead guitarist!
Anyways
Ahem.


Review?


Like why don't you like reviewing??
I review from my phone which taked extra long
And you people can be bothered to review with your extra fast internet?
SHAME ON YOU!
Sign up to rate and review this story