Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Celebrity Love

Not Knowing

by doyleangel 5 reviews

what just happened?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-10-28 - Updated: 2008-10-28 - 419 words - Complete

0Unrated
so this is a real short chapter...i just didn't have much to say in it, so only 2 reviews for the next chapter.

Emma lay in her bunk replaying the nights’ events again and again in her mind. She kissed him. She, Emma Diane Mason had just kissed, and slightly made out with George Ryan Ross. And he had kissed her back. He had told her he liked her. But what did that mean? They hadn’t had the chance to talk about it or anything because Spencer had shown up. Not that they were talking when he did, but still.
Her mind had a thousand thoughts running through it. What if he regretted the kiss? What if he just wanted to stay friends? What if he didn’t? Emma bit her lower lip. She sighed and got out of the bunk, deciding to go online for a while, see if she could find anything to distract her. She sat down at the “kitchen table” and powered up her laptop. When it turned on she signed into her messenger to see if any of her friends were on. One was. Ryan.
She stared at his name for a couple of seconds, deciding if she should message him or not. He made the decision for her.
RYAN: Hey, what are you doing up so late?/]
Emma smiled at his question, something he would ask even though it pertained to himself as well.
EMMA: I could ask you the same thing. shrug Just couldn’t sleep I guess.
RYAN: Yeah, me too. Why couldn’t you sleep?
[/

Emma thought for a second, unsure of how to answer the question,
EMMA: Um, just things on my mind I guess. How bout you?
RYAN: Honestly…I was thinking about you. And……what happened tonight.

/] Emma looked at the screen. He was thinking about her, and the events of that night. She didn’t know if that was a good or bad thing. She didn’t know what to say.
[/RYAN: Hey, the buses are making a pit stop in about 10 minutes. Can I switch over to your bus? That way we can, you know, talk?
EMMA: Um, sure, yeah. That would be fine.
RYAN: Ok, I’ll see you in a bit.
EMMA: Ok
RYAN IS OFFLINE.

Emma closed her laptop and just sat there. Ryan was coming to talk to her. She knew that no matter what happened, after tonight, things between her and Ryan would never be the same.


2 reviews. :-)
Sign up to rate and review this story