Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Celebrity Love

Decisions

by doyleangel 4 reviews

Emma and Ryan talk

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-10-29 - Updated: 2008-10-29 - 576 words - Complete

0Unrated
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN LEAVING REVIEWS....4 TIL THE NEXT CHAPTER

Ryan watched as the bus pulled into the gas station. He was nervous about his upcoming talk with Emma because he didn’t know how it was going to turn out. He knew how he wanted it to, but she may want something different.
The bus stopped and he grabbed his phone and got off the bus. He walked to the convenience store and headed towards the drinks. He grabbed a bottle of soda and walked towards the register. After he paid, he walked out the door and headed over to Emma’s bus. She was standing outside of it, mindlessly looking around.
“Hey,” he said when he reached her. She jumped a little bit and looked at him.
“Oh, hey. You scared me.”
He laughed. “Sorry. I thought you heard me coming.”
She smiled and slightly shook her head. They stayed out there for another minute, not saying anything before she spoke again.
“So, um, you wanna come inside?” She pointed back towards the bus.
Ryan just nodded, and followed her up the steps of the bus. The nice thing about her bus was that even though she shared it with her crew, she had a space for herself. A small bedroom in the back just for her. They made their way back, and Emma closed the door after them.
He just stood there, not exactly sure what to do. Emma crossed over and sat down cross-legged towards the head of the bed. She patted a spot in front of her and Ryan went over to sit. Again the silence took up residence between them. Ryan didn’t exactly know how to start this conversation.
“So,” Emma said.
“So,” Ryan answered.
She sighed and shifted to face him better. “Ok, let’s get this over with.”
Ryan laughed a little bit. “You make it sound like your getting a shot or ripping a band aid off or something.”
She bent her head. “Well, no, it’s not like that. It’s just, I don’t know. This is going to be an awkward conversation.”
“Yeah, or it could be a great conversation. Look Emma, I meant what I said earlier. I like you, I really like you. I loved kissing you. It just felt so….right.”
She lifted her head to look at him. “I know, I feel the same way. About all of it, and about you.”
Ryan leaned forward to grasp both of her hands in his. “Do you know what I think?”
She tilted her head to the side. “What?”
“I think that, sometimes, best friends can make the best couples.”
The side of her mouth turned up in a little smirk. “You think so huh?”
“Yeah. I mean, we know practically everything about each other, we get along really well, I know I never get sick of being around you. I just like being with you.”
“I like being with you to Ry.”
Ryan looked down at her hands in his, and took a deep breath before saying what he was thinking. “Emma, I think that you and I would be really good together, and I don’t know how you feel or what you want, but I want to be with you. I want us to give it a try. What do you think?”


OOOOO, HOW DARE I LEAVE A CLIFF HANGER...LOL....4 REVIEWS :-)
Sign up to rate and review this story