Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Celebrity Love

Answers and Announcements

by doyleangel 4 reviews

Emma gives Ryan an answer.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-10-31 - Updated: 2008-10-31 - 809 words - Complete

0Unrated
OK, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO...4 REVIEWS TIL THE NEXT CHAPTER...

“I want us to give it a try. What do you think?”
Emma looked at Ryan, her mind wrapping around what he just said. Did he really say what she think he did?
“Did you just say you want us to give it a try? Like, be a couple?”
Ryan nodded. “Yeah, I did.”
Emma could only think of one way to properly answer Ryan. She leaned towards him, reached out and pulled her head towards hers. When their lips were only an inch apart, she whispered “Yes” and planted her lips on his. He responded quickly, pulling her closer and running his hands through her hair. She let out a moan as his tongue traced her bottom lip, an action she now knew meant he wanted her to open her mouth. She obliged and felt Ryan slip his tongue inside her mouth.
They started to shift their position, and pretty soon they were lying down on the bed. Emma was enjoying the making out session when Ryan pulled away and got up off the bed. She pushed up on her elbows and watched as he walked to the door.
“What are you doing?”
Ryan looked back at her and smirked before turning the lock on the door. “Making sure we aren’t disturbed this time.”
Emma smiled and laughed when Ryan launched himself back on the bed and captured her lips once again.


THE NEXT MORNING

Emma woke up to the sun coming through the window. For a split second she wondered if last night had really happened, and then she felt Ryan tighten his arm around her. She turned her head to look back and saw him there with his eyes closed, still asleep. She smile as she looked at him.
“What are you smiling at?”
Emma blushed. “Nothing. I’m just, happy.”
Ryan snuggled down and kissed her cheek. “Me too. I don’t remember the last time I was this happy.”
Emma turned her head further around to kiss Ryan on the lips. When they parted she moved out from under his arm, stood up and stretched. She looked down and remembered she was still wearing her clothes from last night. She looked over at the bed where Ryan was sitting on the edge, watching her.
“What?”
He shook his head. “Nothing, I just like looking at you.”
She tilted her head slightly. “So, are you gonna get all cheesy on me now that we’re dating? Cause cheesy Ryan equals corny Ryan which equals getting mocked by his band mates Ryan.”
Ryan cringed a little bit when he thought about that. “Yeah, you make a good point there. Ok, no cheese.”
She laughed slightly. “Ok, I’m going to go get changed real quick. Um, one question first.”
“Yeah?”
“When and what are we going to tell people?”
Ryan just shrugged. “We’ll tell them that we decided we wanted to be together. As to when we tell them, it doesn’t matter to me, but I don’t see why we’d need to hide it.”
Emma nodded. “Me either. Ok, I’ll be right back.” She ran into the bathroom with her clothes and quickly showered and changed. While she was in there she applied a thin layer or eyeliner and some lip gloss. When she emerged, Ryan was laying back on the bed watching something on TV. He shut it off when she came back into the room.
“So, are you still planning on going shopping with Beckett and Butcher?”
“Yeah I was. Do you wanna come?”
“Sure, I need to change first. Do you want to come to my bus with me?”
Emma smiled, tilted her head and batted her eyelashes. “Awww, you can’t wait to show me off can you?”
Ryan threw a pillow at her.
“Hey, what was that for?”
He smiled. “I said no cheese, so I did the opposite.”
She just shook her head as she slipped on her red flip flops. They left her bus and headed over to his. Ryan reached over to grab Emma’s hand, and she walked a little bit closer to him.
“And what is this I’m seeing?”
They turned around to see Gabe standing behind them.
“Whatever do you mean Gabey?” Emma asked.
Gabe looked at her, over at Ryan, and back at her. “You guys are totally dating!”
Emma just smiled, waved at Gabe and turned back around and continued on towards Ryan’s bus. She heard Gabe yelling behind her. “I’m so going to tell everyone now.”
She looked over at Ryan who had caught up to her and looked over her shoulder and yelled back, “Go right ahead.” She looked back at Ryan. “Well, at least that’s taken care of.”


4 :-)
Sign up to rate and review this story