Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Celebrity Love

Room Assignments

by doyleangel 7 reviews

Ryan tries to write a song.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-11-01 - Updated: 2008-11-01 - 525 words - Complete

0Unrated
THANKS FOR ALL THE REVIEWS, 4 MORE PLEASE :-)


It had been three weeks since Emma had said yes, and Ryan couldn’t be happier. Everyday things seemed to get better between them. It was like their friendship just went up a level. They still did the things they use to do before, only now there was kissing and cuddling and hand holding involved. They mostly spent nights on her bus because the guys would give them a hard time about no sex on the bus if they stayed there. Not that were having sex anyway, they weren’t going to rush into that.
Ryan looked up from his notebook to see Jon walking up from the back of the bus.
“Hey Walk.”
“Ross. Whatch’a doing?”
“Nothing really. Just working on some new stuff. It’s not very good yet.”
Jon just nodded and grabbed a drink out of the fridge. “So, at the hotel tonight,” Jon said, sitting next to Ryan. “Are you staying in our room or Emma’s?”
Ryan looked over and saw the smirk on Jon’s face and hit him lightly in the shoulder. “Don’t give me that look. And I don’t know, we haven’t talked about it yet.”
Just then Ryan’s phone started to ring, and he looked at the caller id before answering. It was Emma.
“Hey babe. You must be psychic or something. We were just talking about you.”
“Only good things I hope.”
Ryan laughed. “Of course. What’s up?”
He heard her sigh. “I was just thinking about this hotel thing and room assignments.”
Ryan’s eyebrows shot up, not that she could see them. “Oh yeah? And what about them?”
“I was wondering if I could trade my roommate for you.”
“Hmmm, and who is your roommate?”
“Gabe.”
Ryan’s whole body shot up in shock. “Gabe? What? How’d that happen?”
“Well,” Emma began. “It seems that the hotel had my name down as Emmet, not Emma, so they paired me with a guy…I don’t know how it was only us 2 in the room, but yeah, it happened. Besides, I figured you’d wanna sleep here anyway. I already talked to Gabe. He’s cool with it.”
“Sure I’ll trade. Let me ask the guys first.” He looked up to see Brendon and Spencer coming in for some water, taking a break from Rock Band. “Hey guys, don’t ask, but somehow Emma got roomed with Gabe. Is it ok if she trades him for me?”
The three looked at each other and just shrugged. Ryan took that as a yes.
“Yeah Em, its fine.”
“Great. I’ll see you when we stop in a couple hours.”
“Ok, bye babe.”
“Bye.”
Ryan closed his phone and picked up his notebook again. He was determined to finish these lyrics by the end of the tour, which only gave him a couple more weeks to do it, but he was getting blocked. He went to his bunk to grab his iPod, and sat listening to music with his notebook and pencil in hand, hoping inspiration would hit.



ENJOY
Sign up to rate and review this story