Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Northern Downpour Sends It's Love

But melt your headaches call it home

by burndownthedisco 3 reviews

What if the pain works both ways... What would happen if Ryan lets that fact slip to Brendon...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2008-10-29 - Updated: 2008-10-30 - 546 words

0Unrated
Hey guys. i know, i know, i said id update 8 days ago, but well, better late then never.
now, welcome to chapter quickly counts other chapters cuz im really forgetful ummm 5,, i think...


____________________________________________



The silence settled in around Brendon. He had spent almost all night sitting out their, in the cool air of the hospital grounds. The wind was cutting sharp paths through the small amount of snow that had gathered. Brendon didn't mind that he was freezing, or he wouldn't, if he could even register the fact that the snow had soaked through his clothes. His mind was still back a few hours ago, when that ambulance had come blaring by. He was perfectly capable of getting up and going home, but some unseen force kept him sitting on the side of the road.

Ryan (or at least his voice in Brendon's head) had grown relatively quiet as the minutes ticked by. At first, their were the few snide remarks that Brendon tried to ignore. But the more Brendon ignored, the less Ryan seemed to talk to him. Or think to him, depending if any one else could hear him. Brendon couldn't find it in him to get up and ask a nurse in the hospital if she could hear Ryan. For one, he knew this was a small town, and every one knew Ryan was dead. And for another thing, if Brendon asked someone at a hospital if they could hear dead people, he would most likely be admitted to the psych ward. Even in his numb state of mind, he had enough sense to know that it would be a bad idea.

Through these past hours, Brendon had found that he could think to Ryan's voice. If he thought something like "get the hell out of my head" Ryan's voice would reply just as if he had said it out loud. He tried not to think of the memories Ryan could find, as some of them were not something he was willing to share. With a sudden burst of terror Brendon thought, What if he can read my mind?!?!?!?!!? His body went rigid as a chilling reply found its way to Brendon's ears. (Or mind, Brendon still didn't know if he was the only one who could hear Ryan)

Of course I can read your mind. How else would I know how to say just the thing that will get on your nerves? How to know when your in danger of doing something that could harm me? Ryan's voice seemed sort of cut off at the end, as if he didn't mean to say something that had blurted out. As Brendon thought about this, he tried to ignore Ryan telling him not to try anything stupid Maybe he thought to Ryan thats why you pushed me out of the way of the ambulance, and why you didn't want me clawing at my head. Thats why you have been telling me to get back inside....


__________________________________________


oh, how i love cliff hangers. i know it was another short chapter, but i wrote it in like 20 minutes. by the way, in november i will be writing in nanowrimo, so i might not be as involved int Northern Downpour as i am now. just letting you know.
Sign up to rate and review this story