Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Northern Downpour Sends It's Love

You clicked your heels and wished for me

by burndownthedisco 2 reviews

What happens when he comes back, but Brendon can only wish he had never re appeared?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2008-10-20 - Updated: 2008-10-21 - 550 words

1Exciting
I know, I know. This is going to be a short chapter. But, their will be more coming on Tuesday. I finally think I know whats going to happen.
Enjoy Chapter 4!!!!!
oh, and i nkow this is what chapter 3 was previously called, but i thought that that title better suited this chapter... just so you know.


__________________________________________________________________



Brendon couldn’t think. He couldn’t even scream. The lights of the ambulance came rushing closer, acting as daggers in the dark night. They cut through the silence, slicing it down the middle. For a brief moment, Brendon thought, kill by an ambulance. How ironic. But the moment was small, and his thoughts were cut short. He just registered the fact that a cold set of hands pushed on his back before he was rolling out of the way. He heard the horn of the ambulance go past, then fade off into the distance.

So... close... thought Brendon. So... close... to being with Ryan... His head started to spin with a fresh onslaught of tears, and only then did he notice the throbbing pain in the back of his head. He had hit it hard when he was pushed away. Though he wanted to get up and look for his silent savoir, he really wanted to just lie down and rest, to let this pain fade away.

A small voice in the back of his head told him something, something that made the pain worse. What if said the voice in his head what if that pain will always be there. What if that’s Ryan’s pain, the pain you couldn’t save him from. "NO!" screamed Brendon to the sky. Who he was screaming it to, he didn’t know. Possibly the voice in his head. Oh yes, replied the voice. Ryan’s pain is yours. "No...." Brendon said feeling defeated. He knew he deserved this. It was his entire fault; he deserved to pay the price. But if he was made to pay, why not just let the ambulance hit him?

Because that would have been too easy said the voice. Why let you enjoy the pleasures of heaven, or would it be hell, when you could suffer just as much on earth? Brendon cried out in anger, his fury past words. The pain was growing, now it was all that he could think about. He put his head to his hands, clawing at his scalp. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" he screamed. No said the voice, a hint of smugness tinting his denial. Brendon roared again, tilting his face up to the stars. There was still a faint trace of where the star had shot across the sky. "Why?" he whispered. "I was so close to having the love of my life back. You gave me a devil, not a angel..."

He started sobbing again, not knowing what to do. “Please, just leave me alone…” he whispered to his voice. Now why would I do that Brendon? Just a minute ago, you were wishing that the love of your life were back. Now here I am. And this time, not even breaking up with me can get me to leave.


______________________________________________


Bwazahahaha. please, tell me what you think!! i wanna know if you think im going in the right direction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story