Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Introduction

Lying Is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off

by SinsNotTragedies95 1 review

oh no! wht happens?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-10-31 - Updated: 2008-10-31 - 631 words

0Unrated
Chapter 7

"Brendon!" Ryan screamed as Brendon slipped off the cliff.
He lunged forward, trying to grab him, but missed his shoe by a mere inch.
"Brendon!" he yelled again.
"Ryan!" Brendon screamed as he fell. "Ryan..I love youuu!"
Ryan had tears cascading down his face. "Noo! Brendon.." He looked around the edge of the cliff for a way down. Spotting a couple foot holds, he started to make his way down the face of the cliff. After a few seconds, he heard a cry. "Ryan!" and then a loud thump and a few cracks as Brendon hit the ground. "No, Brendon!" He sobbed, and climbed down faster.

When he got to the bottom, he ran to where Brendon lay. He wasn't moving. Hell, he was barely breathing. His eyes were glazed over and his breathing very shallow. There was a huge cut on the side of his face, bleeding heavily, and his left arm and right leg were hanging at a very unnatural angle. "Oh, Bren..." he sobbed. "What am I supposed to do..." He held Brendon's head in his lap, tears streaming down his face.

Then, he remembered Brendon's phone. He reached into Brendon's back pocket and pulled out his extremely dented iPhone. He touched the screen. Miraculously, it still worked. He slid the lock, and the password screen came up. "Damn, what's his password?!" He thought for a moment, and then it came to him. He carefully punched in the numbers 0 8 3 0. His birthday. 8/30.
He sighed with relief when the main screen came on. He hastily pressed the numbers 911, and pressed the phone to his ear.

"911, what's your emergency?"

Ryan tried to be calm, and utterly failed, as he talked to the lady.
"Please, help me, we were hiking, and Brendon fell off the cliff...Oh god, he's barely breathing, he's scraped up really bad.." He was hysterical, crying violently.

"Sir, I need you to calm down. Now, tell me, where are you?"

"We..we're up in Mount Charleston. Las Vegas.." Damn. Where did Brendon say they were going?
"Umm, I think the trail is called Black Pine."

"Okay, sir. Paramedics are on their way to airlift your friend out of there. Stay on the line with me until they get there."

"Oh-kay." He said shakily.

He began to cry again, loudly, mournfully. "Oh, Brendon..God, I hope youre okay..."
The cut on Brendon's face was bleeding badly, the whole left side of his face was stained.
Ryan ripped the hem off of his shirt and started wiping the blood from his face. But it seemed that whenever he wiped off blood, it was quickly replaced. "Brendon..." he sobbed.
After what seemed like forever, the paramedics arrived in a helicopter, and none too soon.
Brendon was getting pale. Deathly pale.

The helicopter landed on the rocks next to him and a team of 4 or 5 paramedics ran out.
One of them pulled at his shoulders. "Come on son, get back. Let us help him."
Ryan reluctantly left Brendon's side. "Oh god, hurry.."
They loaded him onto a stretcher and put him in the back of the helicopter.
"Hey, what's your name?" one of the paramedics asked him.
"R-ryan." he replied.
"Okay, well, come on Ryan. Get in. We've got to get him to the hospital, fast."
The helicopter ride to the hospital was the worst 20 minutes of Ryan's life. He sat next to the stretcher, grasping Brendon's hand with all his strength, tears still streaming down his face. Finally, they reached the hospital, and they rushed him inside. They let him into the emergency room with Ryan, but he couldn't handle it. They loaded a stiff, pale Brendon onto the hospital bed, and as they hooked him up to a breathing machine, he fainted.

*
ohh whats gonna happen? i know...(;
Sign up to rate and review this story