Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Introduction

Time To Dance

by SinsNotTragedies95 1 review

oh the world shattering drama of it all.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-10-26 - Updated: 2008-10-26 - 465 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6

It was a beautiful day, totally rare for the harsh dry climates of Las Vegas.
Always the outdoorsman, Brendon wanted to make the best of the good weather, and go hiking up at Mount Charleston. "Please, Ryro, please?!" Brendon turned his puppy dog eyes up full blast.
Ryan chuckled. "How could I say no to that face? Let's go."
After lacing up their Converse and grabbing a light jacket, they headed out the door.
It seemed like everyone else was trying to make the best of the good weather too.
But to most Las Vegans, taking advantage of the good weather meant going to Hollister and buying some ridiculously revealing outfit to wear in the good temperature. That meant that everyone was downtown, and the road to Mount Charleston was practically deserted.

They drove deep into the canyons, trying to get as far away from civilization as they could.
They didn't want some noisy tourist ruining their nice day. They finally found a nice spot to park, and that looked interesting to walk around and explore. They got out of the car, and Ryan noticed that Brendon, the rugged outdoorsman, was busy playing an online game on his Iphone.
"Brendon, do you really need to bring that thing with us?"
Brenodn looked up at Ryan as if he were crazy. "Ryan, every good hiker knows that when far away from people, bring your cell phone. My phone, seems to get really good reception, and that might be good, in case something happens."
Ryan sighed. "Well at least turn off that ridiculous game."
"Psssh, you think I would miss this stunning scenery just to play some stupid game? Not a chance." He stowed the phone away in his back pocket, and walked hand in hand with Ryan up the trail.

They were austounded by the beauty of the canyon. It was so green, so wet. It was hard to believe that the hot dry city of Las Vegas sat only miles away. Brendon broke away from Ryan's hand and steered off the trail, cutting through trees and over bushes. "Hey, Ry, come'ere!"
Ryan did his best to follow Brendon and not look like a total wimp. When he arrived where Brendon was standing, he gasped. He and Brendon were standing on what must have been a 200 foot cliff, jagged and rocky. "I wonder how tall it is," Brendon mused. Before Ryan knew it, Brendon was stepping closer to the edge, evidently wanting to see the height. "Brendon, wait, watch out!" Brendon dropped to all fours, to look over the edge, and turned back towards Ryan. "Don't worry, Ryan, I'm perfectly fi-"

Just then, Brendon's hand slipped from under him on the loose sand and pebbles, and he went toppling off the cliff.

**
oh, the drama. ;)
Sign up to rate and review this story