Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Introduction

Camisado

by SinsNotTragedies95 1 review

oh the drama.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-10-21 - Updated: 2008-10-25 - 465 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5

The kiss lasted several moments, and when they finally had to pull away for oxygen,
Brendon breathed, "Wow." Then, as common sense kicked in, "What. Was. That. Ryan."
Ryan looked into his eyes. "That was what I wanted to talk to you about. When Keltie broke up with me, I got to thinking. I didn't really love her. Then, when you kissed me-"
Brendon broke in. "Yeah, about that, why did you totally reject me then, and practically attack me now?!"
"Um, yeah. That just caught me off guard. I wasn't expecting it, and I hadn't really thought it through a lot. Then, you left, and I missed you. I really like being around you, Brendon, and I kinda want you around for forever, ya know?"
"Oh, Ryan..." Brendon whispered, and threw his arms around Ryan's neck.
Ryan hugged him back.
"I HOPE THAT RYAN AND BRENDON ARE FINISHED TALKING BECAUSE WE NEED TO LEAVE, AS NOT TO BE LATE AND DISAPPOINT THE TEENIES!!" Jon called from the living room.
Brendon chuckled and pecked Ryan on the cheek, and then left the kitchen.
And for the first time in weeks, Ryan genuinely smiled as he followed Brendon out.
***
After the show, Spencer dropped Ryan off at his house. Ryan slammed the door behind him, but when he turned to wave goodbye he saw Brendon getting out too. "Um, Bren? do you need somethin?"
"Why yes, yes I do." he replied. "With what you've pulled these past weeks, with the starvation and the cutting, I'm not letting you in your house by yourself."
Ryan raised one eyebrow, and then a smile creeped across his face. "Sleepover!" he cried.
Brendon squealed in a very girly manner, and they both ran towards the house.

Ryan let them in, and when they were inside, they both flopped onto the couch.
"So, what do you wanna do, Bren?"
He thought for a moment.
"Ooh, ooh, lets watch Pocahontas!"
Ryan chuckled. "I should have known." He put the movie on, and no sooner had he sat back on the couch than Brendon was in his lap. He wrapped his arms around Brendon's torso.
"I love you, Ryan."
"Mmm. I love you too, Bren."
And the movie started.

**
The next weeks passed in a blur for Ryan. They were perfect, filled with interviews, shows, hangin out with the guys, and of course, quality time with Brendon. His favorite part was Brendon. Brendon was so energetic, and funny, and cute, you could never get bored hanging out with him. And then there was his eyes. You could tell what he was thinking or how he was feeling just by gazing into his perfect eyes. Something Ryan did often. Yes, life was perfect for Ry.

And then something happened that shattered his world.
Sign up to rate and review this story