Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fantasy

Chapter 17

by disturbedangel6 1 review

And so....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-10-31 - Updated: 2008-11-01 - 615 words

0Unrated
I hugged my knees and watched the gentle waves hit the rocks. I'm not the type of person that would take huge risks, well not like this. I can't believe that I agreed to Gerard about coming here, to the middle of no where. 'No one will find us here' he said, 'we'll stay here till things quieten down'. I don't know how long that will be, but as long as I don't use not magic she won't track me down. It was Saturday; my wedding day and I could actially picture how its going now. Mum would be frantic and using all the energy to try and find me, Anthony would be so upset and probably suspicious about Gerard and maybe the guests... if they had any would be disappointed. Damn, I'll be in big trouble for this. I pulled the thin strap of my white cottom dress over my shoulder, it was hot here, we must be somewhere next to the equator. I sighed and listened to the familiar footstep approaching me.

"You look like you changed your mind about this," Gerard sat beside me. He was still in his black jeans and shirt, he couldn't feel the temperature like I did.

"I don't know, I'm just wondering how chaotic it is with my mother."

"Don't worry, the situation will die down eventually, so 'till then we'll just have to enjoy this scene," he laid back in the sand with his hands behind his head. He closed his eyes and a soft smile played on his lips.

"How can you be so calm about this?" I asked looking very frustrated.

"Well at a beach calm like this, who wouldn't be?" he said still with his eyes closed.

"But what if we get caught?" I was being paranoid, usually I was certain about things but when it comes to my mother I was always insecure.

Gerard groaned and sat up, "Okay Eliza, I told my family about this and without them we wouldn't have hired this beach house on this small island without their help. Also, they have promised me that they will track your mother so they'll warn us if anything is coming up. Don't worry I trust them, and you gotta trust me," he put his hand on my shoulder which made me shiver. "I won't let anything happen to you."

I held his gaze for a moment until I looked down and let out a small 'okay'.

He smiled to himself and laid back down.




I gasped and raised my head up from the pillow. My eyes searched the big empty room that I was in. I then realised it was just a dream... or more like a nightmare. A nightmare about my mother coming to punish me, I hope that doesn't happen.

"You okay?" Gerard asked looking slightly worried.

I nodded and sat up, "What time is it?"

"4.56am," he answered almost directly.

"Great," I sighed, "Now I won't get anymore sleep."

He chuckled.

"Where were you by the way, I kind of sense that you ran all the way here."

"Hunting," he said simply. "Are you hungry?"

I narrowed my eyes, "Now that you mention it, I am."

"Oh goodie! I am the best cook!" he ran to the kitchen.

Its not easy living with the enemy... I mean a vampire. He's so carefree which surprises me, I mean isn't he afraid that maybe I might just kill him when he's not paying attention? Or maybe that he's taking a huge risk in this whole situation? Guess not.









Uhhh
Yea... short I know...
I just can't be bothered to continue right now
Im gonna go have a nap.


Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story