Categories > Original > Drama > Hell or High water...

Part 1: ACCIDIA

by xxkarasukuraixx 0 reviews

The begining of the story. Takes place RIGHT after Fire's solilique.

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Fantasy, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-03-11 - Updated: 2006-03-11 - 322 words

0Unrated
Fire sat at the star. She looked bored as she stared down into the notebook she was scribbling in, flame red hair hanging in her eyes "Hey." The soft voice broke into her thoughts like a blizzard. Fitting though, as to who it belonged to. She glanced up and into her friend's eyes. "Are you alright?"

She snorted. "Do I look it?"

"No, that's why I asked." Ice frowned. Fire was being curt with her. She had always been moody, Ice knew this. He blue black bangs fell into her eyes as she sheilded her emotions from her friend. It hurt slightly, but she got over it.

Fire stared at her. She didn't want to talk. Rabbit was an ass hole. He had broken up with her so easily it even surprised her... and now, she had received the worse yet best news she had heard lately: The Angel had left her Demon Lord. She had a chance again. "Rabbit.... is an ass."

"I know, love."

Fire covered her face with her hands. She felt like crying again. There was a hand on her shoulder. Her head snapped up, Ice looked at her soulfully as Magpie walked up behind her. Fire sighed. "I'm not going to slit my wrists, Ice. Not my style. You know. The whole: I'm so angsty, I feel pain, I have to show it. The cut the spurt of blood.... Not my style." She smiled halfheartedly.

Ice looked at her a small frown furroughed her brow as Magpie came up behind er and wrapped his arms around her. She opened her mouth to say soething, but Fire spotted an escape route. "Kitten."

Fire jumped up and ran to the long haired Hippie dressed girl. "Let's get milk." She grinned widely.

Kitten blinked. "Alright..." Kitten seemed bewildered but followed Fire, who shook down her sleeve as she reached out to grab Kitten's hand, hiding marks there on her hand..
Sign up to rate and review this story