Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Deadly Chemical Life (Sequel to My Simple Chemical Life)

A Bank Visit

by Moonshyne 3 reviews

It all comes to a head

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-11-04 - Updated: 2008-11-04 - 1664 words - Complete

1Exciting
“Good Morning Mr. Bryar.”

“Good Morning Mrs. Bryar.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too. You sure it was okay leaving Bobby with Toro?” asked Jim.

“Yeah, don’t worry we’ll get Bobby back when we get back to Chicago.”

“When we get back I want to tell Bob everything, about Bobby, about your fake marriage, about our real one. How much we love each other.”

“I promise Jim when we get back when Bob is found we’ll tell him everything.”

“Do you miss him?”

“Bob?”

“Bobby?”

“Yeah, tons. After this trip we’re never leaving him again.”

“So Mark really left you an account with $55 million in it?”

“Yeah I have to pick it up later.”

“I’ll come with you.”

“Tell you what, you go file our marriage license and leave the banking to me.”

“Okay.”

Ali POV

I hate lying to Jim but what else can I do? He can’t find out that it’s really $550 million and that we are splitting it with my uncle. Jim knows nothing about my involvement in Marks death; it was a business proposition that went bad. If he just kept his promise he wouldn’t have died. But he broke them to both me and my uncle and we decided to confront him about it. For me it was about the money and Uncle Brad about Mark killing Madison. My uncle really has a sick obsession for the girl. I can see why, she’s beautiful. But she only has eyes for one man, my Bobby. I can’t begrudge her he’s a great catch. In a way I’m sorry I fucked up with him in a way I still love him. I just love Jim more, what we have is intense and passionate we can’t live a moment without each other. That was something that was always lacking with my relationship with Bob. I guess that’s why I slept around, I was missing something. But Jim fulfills all parts of my life and makes all my fantasies come true, including the big elusive one. Being totally head over heels in love. One that you know is going to last a lifetime. I smiled as I looked down at the simple wedding ring that replaced the very expensive one that is paying for this trip. Another thing Jim doesn’t know. I’ll get it out of hock when we get the money and make sure that Bob gets them back.

I feel bad that Bob is being blamed for a murder he didn’t commit but self preservation is the name of the game. Besides I’m sure there will be evidence to cause reasonable doubt. Maybe they’ll have a jury of teenage girls and that will get him off. I giggle a little at the thought of a jury full of teenage girls trying to flirt with him. Bob being who he is would flirt right back in his own coy way.

“James honey I’m going to be leaving shortly.”

“Okay, where shall I meet you?”

“How about the Caribbean Emporium in about an hour?”

“See you there.”

Narrator’s POV

Rachel and Barry arrived the day before and kept a weary eye out for Ali, Brad, Madison or Bob. So far nothing. If nothing happened today they were going to go to the Trenton home and hopefully at least find Bob and Madison there. Then he would have their asses arrested and brought back to Chicago.

+++

Bob and Madison had spent their third day at the shops near the bank. Madison only knowing they were looking for a couple and the woman would have blonde hair. Bob on the other hand knew exactly who they were looking for.

+++

It was close to eleven when Holloway spotted Ali and Brad going into the Suisse International Bank, and saw Bob and Madison shortly after.

+++

Bob and Madison were in a little souvenir shop when they spotted Ali and Brad, Madison jaw dropped at the sight of the two. But Bob just looked at Madison and took a deep breath. “Ready?”

Madison herself took a deep breath trying to calm her trembling body. It had to be him of all people.

+++

Ali and Brad walked into the bank and sat at the desk of a clerk with no one sitting there. He stood up and greeted the two. “Hello there my name is Edward, how can I help you today?” He was tall with light brown hair and brown eyes. He obviously lived on the island because of his natural tan. Brad could tell he was a go getter because he was impeccably dressed unlike his co-workers.

“Hello Edward,” said Ali, “my name is Madison Trenton.”

“Have a seat Miss Trenton and Mr.?”

“Johnson.” Brad gave his most winning smile.

“I’m here because I wanted to withdraw all the funds from my account and place it into these two accounts.” She slid a piece of paper over to Edward that had all the accounts numbers on them.

Edward then started typing something in his computer. He knew she was a fake as the bank was already warned by Madison and Bob that there might be someone coming in trying to portray her.

“Due to the large sum of cash, I’ll need approval from my manager,” said Edward. He looked up, saw Madison and Bob and walked away.

“Well Bob what do you think the jail time for murder, robbery and impersonating someone will get her?” asked Madison.

“You!” cried Ali. “And you’re with her?” she screamed at Bob.

“Cut the shit Ali, I know that Bobby isn’t mine and you and Jim have been messing around. When we get back to the states I want a divorce.”

“You can’t have one.”

“I’m sure any judge would give me one.”

“Not if you’re technically not married.”

“What?”

“Mark was going to pay me very handsomely for getting you out of the way Bobby. So we had to kill him when he reneged after he found out we weren’t married and Bobby wasn’t yours.”

“And what’s your part in all this?”

“I was trying to help my niece get was rightfully hers. And prevent Mark from killing you.”

“You did that for me?” asked a bewildered Madison.

“Yeah I killed him because that wasn’t part of the deal. See once he gained control of Trenton Enterprises you were supposed to disappear. But with me. I love you Madison, from the moment I saw you. I watched you grow into an awkward school girl to a rebellious teenager and now a beautiful woman. I’ve always wanted you.”

“You’re sick.”

“If I was sick I would have taken you when you were twelve or sixteen but I waited and prayed that no one else would get to you before I did. And then after our celebration I took my chance with you and became the first man that made love to you.”

“You fucking raped me.”

“No Madison, you wanted it I know you did.”

Bob had heard enough he went to lunge after Brad, but Brad pulled a gun from a holster that was hidden under his suit jacket, then grabbed Madison and pointed the gun to her head. “Take another step closer and I’ll kill her Bryar.”

From behind Bob came a voice “Put the gun down Johnson and let’s talk, you're in enough trouble as it is.”

Bob turned around and there was Barry Holloway along with Rachel.

“You put your gun down.” His arm moved away from Madison and over to Rachel. “Unless you’re feeling lucky Holloway?”

Barry in defeat put his gun down. There was no way he was risking Rachel’s life.

“Now I just need to get rid of your lover honey and you’re all mine.”

Brad pointed the gun at Bob, pulled the trigger and the gun fired. As if in slow motion Ali jumped in front of the shot and took the bullet meant for him.

No one noticed that James had walked in after the Holloways and saw everything unfold.

“NO!!!” he screamed and went after Brad.

Bang another shot went out and James laid on the ground in severely bleeding.

“You see what you made me do?” He yelled into Madison’s ear. “You made me kill my niece and her husband.”

Suddenly there were sirens surrounding the building. Then someone came through a megaphone. “This is the Cayman police, come out with your hands up.”

Brad knew he was defeated he pointed the gun one last time at Madison and fired it. Madison went down like a rag doll. Then Brad took the gun and put it in his mouth and fired, blowing his brains all over the pristine bank.

Holloway ran to Ali and felt her neck but there was no pulse. She might have been a bitch but in the end she was alright she saved Bob’s life. Rachel was with James who was hyperventilating from his pain. James finally stopped long enough to whisper something to Rachel. “Tell Bob the family lawyer has my will and he gets custody of Bobby. Tell him to take good care of him.” That was the last breath that James ever took. Bob was crying over Madison’s limp body when Holloway gently moved him out of the way so the paramedics could work on her. Moments later they were rushing her to the hospital. The Cayman police were starting to question the witnesses in the bank and wanted to question Bob.

“Get the fuck away from him,” yelled Holloway “He’ll answer your questions later.”

Holloway still had his arm around Bob while he escorted him to the waiting rental with Rachel driving. Bob’s mind was in a fog knowing his whole future was hanging by a thread.
Sign up to rate and review this story