Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

In My Place

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Morgan calls up Greg and tries to prove that she loves him by inviting him over to the home later on. Reviews=More *fun* chapters!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-11-05 - Updated: 2008-11-05 - 713 words - Complete

0Unrated
In My Place:

I was waiting in my summer Sociology class to make the call. Summer classes are so boring. But, I have to get my credits in so I can get out of Miami and start a new life for myself. But first, I will have some fun! I looked ahead at my professor. She is so boring. I can't even believe that I stay awake during her lectures sometimes. I still a glance over at the clock on the wall. 11:41, damn! Nine more minutes before I am free for the day. Why does time drag on so slowly? Oh well, lucky for me this is only a hybrid class. Otherwise I would have died of pure boredom five days a week. Well, I just have to survive the next nine minutes and I'll be free to call my love, Greg on his cell. Come on, hang in there a little longer! Come on, you can do it! My professor is making me think otherwise. It's all just a test of stamina in the end. Damn this is the longest nine minutes of my life. I don't know how much more I could take.

At long last, we were all free! I breathed out easily in peace. I kept it quietly to myself. I never wanted to draw attention myself with her. She has a tendency to take things too personally. She gets upset of the littlest thing that we do that happens to upset her. Whether if one of us wasn't listening or if she had a bad day at home, my professor would break down and act like a spoiled little brat right in front of us. Laughing at her only makes it worse and very funny. One little joke sets her off into a crying and bitter pity party. Ugk! She's worse than my mom!

"Okay then," my professor spoke up trying to remain calm. "That's it for today. Don't forget to read and post on the discussion board by Friday." We all just walked away in silence. I hurried down the outside stairs carefully. (I have this strange fear of falling and breaking my neck if I run down the stairs.) Once I was on the ground level of the campus, I whipped out my cell phone and dialed Greg. I waited while the phone. My heart raced into double time.

"Come on," I mumbled to myself. "Come on, pick up!"

"Hello?" I heard a guy's voice on the other line. I instantly became overjoyed.

"Greg?" I asked.

"Morgan?" he asked me sounding surprised. I was really happy now.

"Greg!" I said again. "I'm so happy you picked up!"

"What's up?" he asked me.

"Nothing, I just miss you," I replied.

"Wow!" he said back. "I wasn't expecting all of that!"

"Why do you say that?" I asked him. "I love you, after all!"

"Really?" he asked me happily.

"If I'm lying, I'm dying!" I replied in happy tone.

"Don't do that now," he said to me. "I want you alive."

"Oh?" I asked. "And why is that?"

"Because," he replied. "I have fallen for you!" Awww!!!! He's fallen for me. How sweet! I have to "repay" him in some way later. In fact, I'll "repay" him tonight.

"If you don't want me to die," I said to him. "How else can I prove my love to you?"

"Hm. What did you have in mind?" my boyfriend asked me. I had that answer all ready to go.

"What are you doing tonight?" I asked him.

"Nothing much," Greg replied. "Why?" I smiled to myself wickedly.

"Come over tonight and I'll show you!" There was a little pause on the other line. I waited in anticipation for his reply.

"Sweet!" he called at last. I smiled at his words.

"I take that as a yes, then?" I asked him.

"You took it well," Greg said back to me.

"Great," I said. "See you at nine tonight!"

"Okay," my love said back to me. I kept talking to him until I made it all the way to my car and he had to go back to work. It's moments like this that keep me from going insane doing my summer classes!

The Best of Us Can Find Happiness in Misery
Sign up to rate and review this story