Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Shadowboxer

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Beth joins Vaness and the BUS on Operation: Prose. Reviews=More Chapter for the masses

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-11-08 - Updated: 2008-11-08 - 931 words - Complete

0Unrated
Shadowboxer:

I walked around the BRM office looking around. I was preparing the love story of Pete and Rose in my head. They made a cute couple. The two were perfect for each other. They had some kinks to work out, but Pete and Rose would be an item within ten seconds. They just need some... how do I put this... motivation. Yeah, that's it! Some motivation to get together! And I know just the person to help me do so. I came up behind Vanessa. She was lost deep into her work. Completely innocent and unsuspecting. Just the way I way here. I reached forward and tapped her on the shoulder. Vanessa whipped around to face me. I smiled at her brightly.

"Hi!" I called. Vanessa looked at me nervously.

"Yes Beth?" she asked me. I kept grinning at her. She stared at me oddly still.

"Beth," Vanessa said. "Want exactly do you want?" I walked forward to her with a famous charming cat smile. I leaned over her shoulder closely. I could tell that she was really uncomfortable now.

"I want the same thing you want," I whispered.

"Personal space?" Ness questioned me.

"No!" I said cheerfully. "To get Pete and Rose together as lovers." I could her attention at those words.

"Oh really?" she asked. "Go on, I'm listening. But you have to look like I'm helping you with an article so that we don't draw attention to ourselves."

"Fair enough," I replied. I pulled up a chair and sat down next to her. We leaned in close to her computer screen.

"So I was thinking," I spoke up. "Pete and Rose have all of the potential in the world, but yet they don't really the right... motivation just yet."

"Motivation?" Nessa asked me. "What kind of motivation?" I smiled at her wickedly.

"Oh," I said sweetly. "Just the naughty kind. So to help them go attached to each other romantically." Nessa thought about that for a moment. Then, she got it right away.

"Oh!" she called out loud. "That kind of motivation!"

"Exactly!" I said as I smiled and nodded. Then, Nessa looked at me slightly confused.

"How?" she asked. I smiled her brightly.

"Leave that to me!" I told her. Nessa looked at me with heavy suspicion in her eyes. Typical as I expected from my usual pitches. Not to worry; this is only the first stage. I have to ease her in and then sell her my product once I have her completely secured.

"What's wrong?" I asked her sweetly.

"The thing is," Nessa replied. "I take a hands-off approach to matchmaking. Too much interference will drive the couple away. I know from experience. I micromanaged over a friend in college's relationship and it didn't go too well. I want Rosie and Panda to actually get together, not be driven far apart." I smiled as I took in the information. Right: adapt, adopt, improve.

"Not too worry," I chirped. "My plan is to give the lovebirds so romantic suggestions and give them a great deal of privacy so that they can get all close to each other." Nessa thought about my plan for a moment. I waited for a reply. Nessa kind of shrugged at me.

"Okay..." she said reluctantly. I smiled at her richly.

"Good!" I said. "I won't let you down. Anything else I need to know?"

"I'm running a blog for them," Nessa explained. Then she pulled it up and showed me the contents. I read to myself quietly. I was quite impressed. This woman means to have Pete and Rose together and will stop at nothing to see it happen! I smiled at her richly.

"Impressive!" I said. Nessa turned to me smiling.

"I even have a plan to get rid of Tart Simpson!" she announced to me softly. This really caught my rosy warm ears.

"Oh?" I asked her. "And what would that be?" Nessa leaned in close to my ear to me smiling. I waited for the plan in excitement.

"I'm going to plant some jealousy into that Tart's head," she explained. "I'll just drop a hit that Panda is cheating on her and then watch the wildfire spread from there. Naturally, Panda and Rosie will deny that something is going on. But, the Tart won't believe them and keep on until she drives Panda away with her unreasonable jealousy and worry to the point that he files for divorce. That will leave him and Rosie to finally get together. How am I doing so far?" I nodded at her smiling.

"I love it!" I said. "So am I in on the matchmaking plan?" Nessa thought about that for a moment. I waited in silence. She finally smiled at me.

"Alright," Vanessa said aloud. "You can join Operation: Prose!" I smiled at her brightly.

"Great!" I called. "I won't let you down!" She smiled and nodded at me. We peeked over our shoulders behind us. No one was really watching. But one can't be too careful these days. The walls and everything else has ears! So, Nessa and I put on a little act.

"Thank you, Nessa!" I said aloud. "I will take your advice to heart for the article that is coming up in next month's edition!"

"You're welcome!" she said. Then, I got up and headed to my cubicle smirking to myself. I am on the team now to hook up Pete and Rose to write my love series about them. Let the good times roll!

Give Back Doors Back Doors, Give Me Blood on Sheets Again
Sign up to rate and review this story