Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

After Dark

by Noizchild

Rose wishes Pete to be with her one night. And... he shows up! Reviews=more chaps=happy little emo children.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-11-11 - Updated: 2008-11-11 - 1107 words - Complete

?Blocked
After Dark:

The day went by fast and smooth. I was lying awake in my bed. Keisha and Davis were already asleep. I just stared up at my ceiling. I need something to help me sleep. I began thinking of ways to help myself sleep. The usual stuff wasn't working. Hm, time to try change something new. I think to myself for a moment. But then, something came into my head. Petey entered my mind easily. A smile came across my face. I miss him so much. The post break-up sex was one of the greatest I had ever had. Suddenly, I became aroused. I giggled softly to myself, but I covered my mouth. Don't want to wake up my relatives. So, what to do? What to do?

Then, a childish wish came over me. I suddenly wanted Petey on top of me doing me until sunrise. But how do I get him over here? It's too late to call. I can't go anywhere at the moment. Maybe if I wish him into being... Nah! That's silly! It wouldn't work! But I'm trying it anyway. I shut my eyes and began wishing. I opened my eyes... and nothing. See! Told ya it wouldn't work! Oh well, try again! I shut my eyes and begin wishing again. This time a little bit longer. I opened my eyes... and nothing again. Okay, this is getting childish. I should stop before I feel really stupid. But then, I try for more time. This time, close to a whole minute. Then, I heard a tap on my window. I jerked my eyes up and saw Petey at my window! I couldn't believe it! I had to blink a few times to see if I was losing it or not! The image was real! I sat up in joy. He's here! Pete was pointing at the window. He wants to come in. I quickly climbed out of bed and opened the window.

"Hi Rosie," he whispered to me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I came to see you," Petey said back. I looked into the house.

"Here," I said. "I'll help you in." I took him by the hand and pulled him into my room. Pete climbed in easily. I shut and locked the window behind him. I lied back onto my bed. Pete climbed on with me.

"Are they asleep?" he asked. I smiled at him.

"Yes," I said. "Why do you ask?" Pete kissed me on the lips. Ooo! This is a nice one! I'm getting what I wanted at last. I kissed him back with a smile. Petey instantly climbed on top of me. I took him into my arms. He slipped his tongue into my mouth. I felt his hand go up my shirt. I grabbed onto his shirt and slid it right off. He began lightly rubbing on my back under my shirt. I found myself arching my back for him. Oh, please stop teasing me! Rip my shirt off and take me now! He moved his hands to my sides. I couldn't take it anymore. Something just had to give right away. I grabbed onto Petey's jeans and quickly undid them. I had a hard time getting them off, but I finally did. Damn, I never knew it was so hard to get tight jeans off of a guy! But for Petey, it's all worth it! I shoved his jeans right out of my bed. I was going for his boxers when he removed his hands from under my shirt and grabbed me by the wrists. I stopped kissing him and looked up disappointed. Petey looked at me smiling.

"Not yet," he whispered to me. I looked at him waiting for more. That emo sex god began slowly rolling my Rolling Stones t-shirt off of my curvy body. The heat storm started back up again. I could barely breathe at his touch. I thought that I would pass out at his touch. It was as if gravity was pushing down hard on me. I saw my shirt going my head and arms and dropping straight down to the floor. Oh boy! He really means business tonight! Petey reached down to my panties and slid them right off. Then, he took off his own boxers. He leaned down to my ear.

"You have any condoms with you?" he asked. I smirked at him.

"Didn't you bring any?" I asked him. Petey shrugged at me.

"I did," he said. "But I'm too lazy to get them out of my jeans pocket now." I smirked at him.

"You jerk!" I called to him in a joking way.

"Shhh!" Petey whispered to me. "You don't want to wake up your aunt and brother, do you?" I smirked at him as I reached into the little chest of my headboard and drew out a fresh condom that I stole from his pocket the other day. Petey gave that look of an amused challenge. I handed him the condom. He took it and tore it open. My love slid it on as I spread my legs for him. Petey kissed me on the lips again. I felt him slide himself inside of me. I moaned aloud in his mouth. He began pulling in and out of me with a strong force. This was really better than the last time. I held onto him tightly to my body. That drove him to pump even harder and faster. I felt his sweat drip onto my body. I was trembling all over in delight. I darted my tongue close to his throat. Pete grabbed in deep into my shoulders. I moaned out in pain and pleasure. I instantly wrapped my legs around him. He pumped within me faster. I suddenly saw it all. This was it! This is what love and pleasure truly is! Petey has truly opened my eyes now! I have to have more of it. No conditions at all! Look out, Ashlee! You have some competition now! Petey will be all mine soon! Just you watch!

My love came inside of the condom and collapsed beside of me panting. He turned to me smiling. I smiled back at him.

"I came here to get away from them," he whispered to me. "They're having a party tonight and I just wanted some quiet tonight." I kept my smile as I kissed him gently on the lips.

"I understand." I whispered back to him. He kissed me back. We shared one more kiss before going to sleep. How was that for a night wish?

She's So Mean But I Don't Care
Sign up to rate and review this story