Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

You Can Do it All Night Long

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Adam finally scores on his date with Carmen. I'm back, baby. So, show me some love and review me!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-11-15 - Updated: 2008-11-15 - 1129 words - Complete

0Unrated
You Can Do it All Night Long:

I waited in Zero Gravity for my girl. My first date in years. I really needed this. I hadn't gotten laid since '97. This is my big chance! I can't screw this up! Okay, the scene is great. Everyone is having a good time. Just relax and enjoy. I breathed out some. Okay, no problem! I can do this! Just remember all that the girls told you for tonight. I look all around me. Everyone was partying and having a good time. Carmen wasn't working tonight. Thus, making the date an easy one tonight. I looked around for my date. So far, she wasn't in sight at all. I was getting really excited. Then, I felt someone covering my eyes from behind. A huge smile came across my face. I snickered to myself.

"Carmen!" I called. "It's so great that you're here!" I felt her hands leave my eyes and I turned around to face her. My date was smiling back at me. I looked her up and down. My girl was dressed in a short white lacy party dress. She had a beautiful gold chain necklace around her neck. Her hair was held back with a black scarf. Her earrings were dangling with tortoise and jade. Her make-up was just as hot as her. The gold and pink really brought out the tan in her face. Her eyes really reached out to my in a heartbeat.

"Hey!" I said. Carmen smiled at me at first. Then she kissed me on the lips. I was pleasantly surprised. I kissed her back. We stayed like that for a few seconds. Then we pulled away slowly. My smile got bigger in seconds.

"Okay," I said. "That's a Hell of a greeting!" Carmen gave me a sexy little shrug.

"Well," she said. "I always try to do my best to impress on the first date." You do that so well, girl!

"So," I said. "Shall we go to the bar first?"

"Actually," my date said. She then pulled me close into her embrace. I felt myself getting hot and I hadn't even started dancing yet. (Not that I would in front of her. Not yet anyway.) Carmen smiled t me wickedly.

"I was thinking that we could skip the bar and club and cut straight to the part that we go around back where I can show you a real party!" I was really hot now. I could barely speak at all at first. A hot Latina chick was offering me sex behind the club! This was it! This was my big chance! I can't mess it up now.

"Yes!" I called. "Let's do it!" Carmen lightly put her finger to my lips.

"Okay then," she whispered. "Follow me." Then, my date took me by the hand and led me outside. I walked behind with a grin up to my ears. Oh sweet! I'm going to get some tonight! We came outside of Zero Gravity. She pushed me up against the wall. I was surprised at such force. Oh wow! She wants me tonight! Damn! Down girl! She looked up at me smiling in a wicked way. I was feeling confused in a happy way.

"Whoa!" I called. "You're really into the rough stuff, aren't you?" Carmen giggled at me in dirty way.

"Aw," she said in sarcastic and sweet way. "Can't take a little hot, Chico?" I quickly toughened up. I had to impress her to have her as my girlfriend.

"No!" I said boldly. "In fact, I'm just getting into it!" Carmen smiled at me. She could tell that I was lying. But I kept up my little game. I couldn't let her slip away from me now. I have come so far. I won't back down now.

Carmen quickly undid my pants. I was really into it now. Oh yes, senorita! Rip it off! I want it so badly! Give it to me baby! Here I am! My date quickly pulled down my pants. The heat in my body shot up faster. I felt myself getting hard for a real woman for the first time in years. The show was getting right on the road. She yanked down my boxers in a rush. I looked at her smiling. Well, here I am senorita. Take it and run with it! Carmen looked at me smiling.

"Oh wow!" she said. "I never knew you were so big!" I grinned at her.

"Go on!" I said. "Test it out!" Carmen was more than happy by my response.

"Ooo!" she said. "Big balls and big manliness! I love that!" I smiled at her brightly. I have her now! She's mine, baby! She's mine! Carmen then flipped up her skirt and showed me her lacy black panties. I got really excited. Then, she leaned in close to my ear.

"You got any protection tonight?" she asked. I was really grinning now.

"Down into my pockets!" I replied.

"Great to know," my sexy date said. Then she knelt down and reached into my jeans pocket. Oh, her hands fell so warm! Carmen pulled out the condom and unwrapped it. Chica then used her mouth slide it on me. Chills went all through my body. I felt myself get red all over. Carmen stood up and smiled at me wickedly. There was only one thing left to do.

Within seconds, Carmen banged me up against the wall. She is a real pro! The woman knew what to do right and perfectly. I'm telling you, Carmen Torres blew my mind! My date was enjoying herself as well. I never knew that she could be so loud. I think I might go deaf. But it was all worth it, baby! I grabbed onto her tightly. The scent of her hair and body was driving me insane. I forcefully kissed her on the lips. She kissed me back. Oh wow! I had never had anything like this before in my life. I have to have seconds later!

I came within the condom after the full ride.

"CARMEN!!!!" I yelled out to her. She panted in happiness. My date looked up at me happily.

"Are you sure you haven't had in years?" my senorita asked me. "You seem to be a pro with your tools!" I blushed at her.

"Uh, well..." I said. "I've had plenty of practice." Carmen giggled at me.

"Care to walk with me?" she asked.

"Sure!" I said quickly. My date smiled at me wickedly.

"Okay then," she said. "Get dressed and let's go!" We both did so quickly. Then we walked into the late night city hand in hand. I've got a girlfriend! I've got a girlfriend!

I am a Little Bit of Loneliness, a Little Bit Disregard
Sign up to rate and review this story