Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Little Red Corvette

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Patrick goes out to look for Pete and Rose to spy on them, but instead runs into Robyn again! Reviews=More chapters! Wake up people!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2008-11-19 - Updated: 2008-11-19 - 987 words - Complete

0Unrated
Little Red Corvette:

I noticed that Pete had disappeared yet again tonight. I'm starting to see a pattern here. I can only guess where he's been going. I have the feeling that Rose is involved. But what if I'm wrong? I don't know... she and Pete are really close! Closer than what they should be...

I shook my head again. I'm assuming the worst. But it is so convincing... However, I could be wrong... Well, there's only one way to see. The others are partying right now, so they won't notice me slipping out for the moment. I'll just look for Pete and spy on him for a while. I don't know where Rose lives, but I can at least try. Anything to get this nagging feeling out of my head. I crept out of the hotel lobby and made it outside. The night was heavy outside. The palm trees looked like giants next to me. The parking lot was virtually empty. There was only one car parked outside. I looked around uneasily. This is the type of night that someone would creep up behind you and ambush you to do who knows what to you unexpectedly. So, I decided to be careful as I looked for Pete and Rose.

And guess what happened? Someone snuck up behind me and grabbed on lighting fast. I tried to fight them away, but they proved to be too powerful and whipped me around. Robyn was standing right in front of me. I really froze up quickly. Damn, how the hell does this woman manage to find me? Does she have some sort of a telekinetic power to seek me out or something? This is just creepy! She's just creepy!

"Hi... Robyn..." I said. She had a stone cold look on her face. Even though it wasn't hot outside, I was sweating all over. This woman always makes me nervous. I swallowed hard.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked her in an almost yelp. She still kept her face.

"Nothing," Robyn said flatly. "What are you doing out here?"

"Uh...." I said to her. I suddenly forgot the whole English language. She always does this to me. That woman always messes with my head. It is just so wrong. I don't even love her. Robyn is the worst person that has ever walked on the planet. I should hate her for all she is worth. So why am I attracted to her so much? Apparently, she knows what I am thinking and how I feel about her. Because, she was now smiling at me.

"Awww!" she said aloud. "What's wrong? Patty afraid of a big bad bitch like me?" I stood there froze in silence. Here we go again. I have nothing to say and she is quickly gaining the upper hand. What can I do? What can I do?

"No!" I blurted out. Robyn raised an eyebrow at me.

"Oh?" she asked. "Then why do you freeze up on me like that when you're around me?"

"Uhh...." I said again. Once again, I really had no answer. She's got me again. And I know what's coming next. Robyn pulled me forward and kissed me on the lips. I surrendered in seconds. I kissed her back feverishly. We didn't stop kissing after that. She led me all the way back to her corvette which she had parked in a remote spot across the street. It was out of view from the hotel that we were staying in. Robyn then forced me into the car and things grew hotter from there.

Within seconds, Robyn was riding me like a wild horse. Not only did she keep pounding on me like crazy, the woman was pulling the works on me tonight. Robyn was scratching, kicking, hitting, and biting on any part of my flesh that was in her sight. I would have been screaming out in pain and pleasure, only her had her tongue straight down my throat and was silencing me good. I should have just pushed her off and left as fast as I could. But, Robyn's crack and I'm the crack addict in this sick relationship. I just can't quit her. I'm just like Travis in his song, "Cookie Jar." Robyn is like a cookie with heavy amounts of weed in it. I'm an addict to Robyn. She knows it and I know it. So what can I do? I just sit back and give into my addiction with her until the very end when she lets me go until next time. That's how it always is.

I came within for the eighth time tonight. I collapsed onto the car floor panting and weak with happy desire. Robyn looked down at me like a hungry cat with a near-dead mouse. She licked her lips at me in a dirty way. She's got to be joking! She can't possibly want more, I'm beat! But, Robyn just leaned down to me with her typical wicked smile. She came to my ear.

"Say it!" the bitch demanded. I looked up at her shocked.

"What?!?" I asked in a hoarse whisper.

"You know," she said. "Just say it and I'll let you go." I lied there too tired to think or move. I finally breathed out in soft pain.

"I love you!" I forced myself to say as loud as my weak voice would go. Robyn smiled at me in satisfaction. She lightly kissed me on the lips.

"Okay then," she said. "You are free to go. Get dressed and get out of my car!" I sat up and remained there frozen for a moment. Robyn shoed me away.

"Go on!" she yelled. "Get!" I nodded quickly, got dressed, and jumped out of the car. I ran away as fast as I could back to the hotel. I didn't find Pete or Rose at all tonight.

Now I Stand Right Waiting
Sign up to rate and review this story