Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Tour #31

by Noizchild 1 review

Andy wonders about the behavior of his bandmates. Okay, first shot at Andy's POV. Good easy on me, please!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-11-20 - Updated: 2008-11-20 - 745 words - Complete

0Unrated
Tour #31:

Okay, my band mates have been acting weird lately. Pete's been disappearing late at night. Patrick keeps getting unexplained wounds on his body. And Joe is just acting pitiful. I don't even know where to begin with questioning Pete. I don't even think he'll give me a straight answer. I can try to get answers from Patrick and Joe. Depends on who I run into first. That was made easy for me when I ran into Joe first. I found him with Brendon, Clare, and William sitting in the den part of the lobby. I looked in and saw Clare talking to the boys. William and Brendon seemed to be drawn in her British accent. I have to admit, I like hearing Clare's voice. She has the looks to match as well.

I walked into the den. The small group looked up at me. Clare smiled at me warmly.

"Hello there, Andy," she greeted me. I waved at her a bit. Clare spread out her heads to the den.

"Come and join us!" she called. I did so without thinking. I sat next to Joe. He was looking stressed out for some reason. I could only guess why. Both of us turned straight to Clare.

"What's she talking about?" I whispered to Brendon.

"I have no idea," he said back. "But I love her accent."

"Yeah!" William said.

"Are you lot even listening to me?" she asked us.

"Yes!" we all said quickly. Clare looked at us suspiciously, but she went on. I noticed that Joe was staring at her in a hungry way. The woman had the top part of her blouse unbuttoned a little bit. I don't even think she was aware that it was open. No, I don't even think she cares at all. Joe was trying hard to stare down her blouse. Within a couple of seconds, I had Joe's problem all put together in my head. Joe and Clare are seeing each other, but she's not giving him any. Joe wanted to get laid and she was teasing him. That wasn't right! I had to do something to help out the guy.

When Brendon, Joe, and William had left, I managed to corner Clare alone for a few seconds. She didn't seem to be too bothered with me doing so. She didn't even have any emotion on her face.

"Okay Andy," she said to me. "What is this all about?"

"What are you doing to Joe?" I asked her. Clare rolled her eyes at me annoyed.

"Why?" she asked. "Why do you care?"

"Because," I said firmly. "You're making him miserable and I want to know why!" Clare breathed out and blew her bangs up into the air as she did so. They landed back onto her forehead.

"Fine!" she snapped. "I'll tell you. I like Joe too. But if I give him what he wants now, he's not going to want it ever again. But if I keep teasing him until I finally give it up to him..."

"He'll want more from you?" I finished.

"Exactly!" she said. "Pretty genius, yeah?" I stared at her in silent shock. Okay, Clare is a crazy bitch. Hot, but a crazy bitch none of the less! I could understand why Joe was attracted to her and couldn't escape. Clare just smiled at me wickedly.

"Now if you excuse me," she said. "I have to get back to my father before he sends out the search dogs to find me." Then, Clare walked past me and walked right out the door. I watched her walk away. That woman is just... evil!

At about that time, Patrick was walking into the lobby. I saw him and noticed that he had bite marks, scratches, and bruises all over his neck, arms, face, and hands. I looked at him in worry. Trick looked up and saw me. His face went really pale and I hadn't even said anything to him yet!

"Hi Andy!" he said to me in a nervous way. I stepped forward to him.

"Patrick," I said. "What happened to you? Where were you last night?" He froze up really quickly and ran away as fast as he could. I looked around him. I have at least some of the answers to my questions now. I might not be able to guess Pete is up to at the moment, but I have pretty strong idea about Patrick and Joe's problems.

We're Like Crystal
Sign up to rate and review this story