Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's Not So Easy, Is It?

Chapter 5

by _Amy_Revenge_ 1 review

Ha ha James and Damien are so funny!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-11-07 - Updated: 2008-11-08 - 917 words

5Exciting
"Damien? Damien come on, I know you're awake. Get up, dammit, I see you twitching. Don't make me hurt you," I warned.

The bus had arrived at the station a little over five minutes ago, and since then I've been trying to get him up. His nose just twitched! That's something that only happens when he's awake. Well then, I suppose its time to step it up a notch.

"Alright Damien," I mumbled. "No more Mr. Nice Guy."

I went into the toilet room and lathered a bunch of that cold foamy soap into my hands, then grabbed the bottle of sanitizer. Then I went back out and rubbed the soap on his face. All he did was roll over onto his back. Mwa ha ha, now for the really evil part! I unscrewed the hand sanitizer lid and began pouring it onto his face. Some of it went up his nose. Ha ha. If you've ever accidentally snorted this stuff, then you can probably imagine how Damien's nose is feeling just about now.

In an instant he stood up, shouting at what I took as the burning sensation his nose was now suffering. After he stopped he looked in my direction and glared. I immediately stopped laughing, but I couldn't stop smiling.

"You. I'm gonna get you!" he yelled. And so the chase began.

I was hopping over seats as fast as I could while Damien was following down the aisle. Then he tackled me, and we fell into the aisle. Owies! You should know that the aisle in this bus wasn't very wide. And Damien could probably eat me alive. I was trapped.

GULP

...Or not. He started tickling me, and I was almost screeching with laughter.

"Ha ha how do you like me now, bitch!" Damien yelled over my laughing.

I attempted to crawl down the aisle with the hope of escaping. It wasn't really needed, because at that moment the bus driver (big tall guy with sandy blond hair and huge muscles) got on, and began to yell at us. I'm betting he was in the military once.

"What the hell is goin' on here?" he yelled.

"Nothing Sire, we were just-" I started.

"Fucking up my bus?" he interrupted.

"No, not at all. See, I was just-" Damien started this time.

"When I was in the Marines, we treated our brothers with respect. We did not trash and fuck up their property or hurt each other! Now get the hell off my bus!"

Yep, definitely military. Told ya!

Damien and I shared a look of concern for this guys' sanity, and then silently left the bus.

Once outside, we burst out in laughter.

"Did you see the way he looked at us?" I coped the mans face.

"You bet I did! 'Well lookie here, you young rascals. I do not permit tickling to death on my bus. When I was in the Marines..." Damien left it at that. I was laughing so hard that I had to rest against the door that led inside the station. Damien was pretty good at imitating people. Even better than me. I recovered after a minute of so of not being able to breathe, and turned to Damien.

"So. Where to now, oh Great One?" I joked.

"Hm..you still remember where we used to play? In that one park?"

"You mean the one with all the green grass, and how we built our tree house there?"

"Precisely! Well..I think we should go live in it."

I thought about it for a bit. "Sounds fun. But one problem: we don't know if its been torn down. Do you really wanna walk all the way there, and then have to walk all the way back if its gone?"

"Well, James, no I don't. That's why we use the money that Molly gave us!"

"Wait...Molly gave us money?"

I was confused. I sure as hell don't remember no fucking money!

"Well uh..yeah, I mean you don't think I slept with her because I liked her, did you?"

My mouth dropped open. "You mean to tell me...that you became a prostitute? Damn Damien!"

He laughed. "No, it was just this one time. Besides, her grandma just died, I figured I could cheer her up. Besides...hehe.." he trailed off.

"Oh my God, what?"

"Hm? Oh, I forgot." He smiled that cheesy smile of his and then walked towards the bathroom. I stayed out in the game area, and watched people play em. It was kind of entertaining. But then again, not really. I was still a little worried about our "adventure" to our really old tree house. A tap on my right shoulder scared the bageebers out of me. I whirled around, and there was this really tall guy staring down at me. I swallowed.

"May I help you?" I all but almost squeaked.

"I was uh, wondering..." he looked around, then came up behind me and grabbed a hold of my arm. "We're going to take a little walk. Hope you don't mind."

"No...Not at all." Keep it cool, keep it cool. Don't wanna die today, you just got here!
*********************

Hehe sorry to leave you all hangin' like that. Couldn't resist. So now you HAVE to review and tell me what you think! evil laugh

Or, for the sake of my sanity, RATE IT!!!

Chances are, I rate your stuff, but you don't rate mine. PWETTY PLEASE?!?!?!?


Lots of LOVE!

♥Amy Revenge♥
Sign up to rate and review this story