Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Celebrity Love

She's Back

by doyleangel 4 reviews

Ryan gets a surprise at the hotel room and Emma sees something that she wishes she hadn't

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-11-07 - Updated: 2008-11-08 - 880 words - Complete

0Unrated
THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE REVIEWS..EVEN THOUGH I'M KINDA MAKING YOU LEAVE THEM....I FEEL KINDA BAD ABOUT THAT...SO, I'M NOT GONNA SET A NUMBER OF REVIEWS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER...JUST LEAVE THEM IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT


Ryan looked down at his notebook, kind of in shock. He didn’t know where it had come from, but all of a sudden, words had entered his mind and he’d written a whole song. One that he didn’t have to make many changes to because he pretty much liked it as it was, which was unusual for him.
He shrugged and laid his notebook down. He wasn’t going to question it if it had come so easily. He would show it to the guys later. Maybe they could put some music to it and start playing it before the tour was over. Get some raw reaction from fans and other people.
Ryan looked over at the clock. It was almost 10. Emma should be coming back up to the room soon. She had gone swimming with Vicky-T and some of the other guys. He hadn’t felt like going, but told her to go on ahead. He’d wanted to work on his lyrics.
He grabbed the remote and had just turned on the TV when someone knocked on his door. He got off the bed and walked over to it, thinking Emma had forgotten her key.
“Did someone forget their key?” He said, swinging the door open.
“No, but that’s because I never got one.”
Ryan looked at the person standing in front of him. “Keltie?”
“Hi baby.”
“What the hell are you doing here? How’d you even know where we were?”
Keltie shrugged. “It wasn’t too hard. I knew you guys were in town doing a show tomorrow and you’d probably be staying in a hotel instead of the buses. I just made a few phone calls. I wanted to talk to you.”
“Keltie, I told you last time that I didn’t have anything to say to you. What makes you think I want to talk to u now?”
Keltie smirked. “Oh, I think I know something that will help.”


EMMA’S POV

“Ok guys, I’m getting tired. I think I’m gonna call it a night.” Emma heard everyone groan as she climbed out of the pool. “Don’t give me that guys.”
“Yeah, we know what you mean by ‘call it a night,’” Carden said.
“What do you mean?”
Nate swam over to the side of the pool where she was now standing. “It means you’re sharing a room with your boyfriend. Like you’re gonna get any sleep tonight.”
Emma shrugged. “Well, whatever I may or may not be getting, it’s more than anyone else on this tour is getting.” She smiled at the look on Nate’s face and grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her waist. She then grabbed her room key and left the pool. She walked over to the elevator and pushed the up button. When the doors opened, she walked in and hit the button for her floor. She leaned back against the wall as the doors closed and shut her eyes. Truth was she was pretty tired. She’d gotten up early and hadn’t had time to rest. She just wanted to curl up in Ryan’s arms and sleep.
When the elevator dinged announcing she had arrived at her floor, she walked out of the elevator, turned towards her door room, and stopped dead in her tracks. There, in the hallway, was Ryan, and he wasn’t alone. He was kissing Keltie.
Emma’s heart stopped and she whirled around to the door that led to the stairs and shoved it open, running down the flights until she reached the lobby. She walked out into the lobby, but then realized she didn’t have anywhere to go. She leaned against one of the walls and sank to the ground, unable to control her tears anymore. She didn’t know how long she had been there when she suddenly felt an arm wrap around her shoulder and an Australian accent speak to her.
“Ems, what’s wrong?”
Emma looked up at Chizzy and shook her head. “He was kissing her. How could he do that?” She said between sobs.
Chizzy’s eyebrows burrowed in confusion. “What are you talking about? Who was kissing who?”
“Ryan. Was kissing Keltie. In the hallway. I saw them on my way to the room.”
Chizzy’s face softened and he brought his other arm around to pull her into a hug. She snuggled into him and the tears fell once more.
“What is going on here?”
Emma looked up to see Vicky standing over them. She kneeled down when she saw Emma’s face.
“Sweetie, what happened?”
Emma recounted the whole thing for Vicky, who didn’t look too happy when she was done. She then grabbed Emma’s arms and pulled her up off the floor. “Come on, you can stay in my room tonight.”
Emma nodded and gave her a small smile, and they walked off towards the elevators. Tonight was gonna suck.


PLEASE REVIEW :-)
Sign up to rate and review this story