Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Celebrity Love

Heartbreak

by doyleangel 4 reviews

Ryan finds out that Emma saw.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-11-08 - Updated: 2008-11-08 - 842 words - Complete

0Unrated
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE REVIEWS ON THE LAST CHAPTER, THEY MAKE ME SMILE


Ryan pushed Keltie away from him. “What are you doing?”
Keltie smiled at him. “I’m reminding you of what it was like when we were together. Reminding you of how good it was.”
“It was never that good Keltie, and that kiss just now didn’t make me want you more, it made me want you less. I’m with Emma now. She’s what I want. Things with her are better than they ever were with you and me.”
Keltie made a face. “What do you see in her anyway? She’s nothing special.”
Ryan took a step towards Keltie, anger in his eyes. “She’s the most special thing I have in my life, more than music.”
Keltie’s mouth fell open then shut again. She continued to look at him for a minute before narrowing her eyes. “You’ll regret this Ryan Ross. One day you’re going to wish you still had me.”
Ryan shook his head. “No I won’t Keltie. Because even when we were going out, I was wishing I didn’t have you.” And with that he stepped back into his room and closed the door in her face. He walked over to the bed and sat down. Confrontations with Keltie had always drained him, even when they were dating. He lay back on the bed and stared at the ceiling, music running through his head. He was trying to put his lyrics to music, and he had an idea of how he wanted it to go. He glanced over at the clock and noticed it was almost 11 and Emma hadn’t come back to the room yet.
He got up off the bed and grabbed his key from the dresser. He stepped out in the hallway to see if he could see her, but she wasn’t there. Then, he started knocking on doors. Patrick and Pete hadn’t seen her, nor had Gabe and Sisky. Beckett said he saw her talking to Chizzy when he was going up to his room, so that’s where he went next.
When Chizzy opened the door he took one look at Ryan and started to close the door again.
“Woah, Chizzy, what’s wrong?”
He looked at Ryan through narrowed eyes. “What’s wrong? Ha, that’s funny. How could you do that to her?”
“What are you talking about? Do what to who? Emma?”
“Of course Emma, who else would I be talking about?”
Ryan shook his head, trying to understand what Chizzy was saying. “Look, I don’t know what you’re talking about. What is going on?”
“You should talk to her. She’s in Vicky’s room.” Chizzy stepped back into his room and closed the door.
Ryan stared at the door for a second trying to make sense of what Chizzy said, but he couldn’t. He walked down the hall to Vicky’s room and knocked on the door. He heard noises from inside the room, and then heard a voice through the door.
“Go away. You aren’t welcome here.”
It didn’t sound like Emma, so he figured it was Vicky. “Come one Vicky, open the door.”
“Fat chance buddy. You’re a jerk and you’ve done enough harm for one night.”
“What are you talking about? How come no one will tell me whats going on?”
Suddenly the door swung open and Emma stood there with red, puffy eyes and tear-stained cheeks. “Go away Ryan.”
Ryan reached out to touch Emma’s face, but she pulled away. “Baby, what is it? What happened?”
She glared at him. “Don’t play innocent with me Ryan. I saw you.”
“What are you talking about? Saw me what?”
“I saw you kissing her. Kissing Keltie. How could you Ryan?”
His head reeled. She’d seen them. But she didn’t see what she thought she saw.
“Emma, no, that wasn’t what it looked like. She showed up out of the blue and…”
“Save it Ryan. I don’t want to hear it.”
“But Em…”
She put her hand up to stop him from talking. “No Ryan. We’re over.” And she slammed the door closed. Ryan stood there for a second unsure what to do. He banged on the door a couple of times, hoping she’d open it, but she didn’t. He fell to the floor in front of the door and just sat there. He heard a door open and footsteps walk towards him. He looked up to see Brendon standing over him.
“Dude, what happened?”
“Emma broke up with me.”
Brendon’s eyes got wide. “What? Why?”
Ryan shook his head. “It’s a long story.”
Brendon squatted down to Ryan’s level. “Why don’t you come back to mine and Walk’s room, ok? Let’s talk about this.”
Ryan just nodded and got up, following Brendon to his room.


PLEASE REVIEW :-) PLEASE
Sign up to rate and review this story