Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's Not So Easy, Is It?

Chapter 7

by _Amy_Revenge_ 1 review

Ah, another MASTER PIECE methinks!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar - Published: 2008-11-08 - Updated: 2008-11-09 - 497 words

5Exciting
I stared at the picture a while longer, until it became engraved into my mind. I decided that if I ever saw her, I would let her father know.

"Mr. Bryar?"

"Yes, son?"

"I would like to help you find her."

"I don't believe that's possible. If you don't have her, I don't think..." he trailed off. It didn't surprise me one bit when I learned he was actually sobbing. His sobbing got louder. In a soothing way, I put my arm around him and rubbed his back. A few good minutes of this and he was done.

He sniffed. "Thank you, very much. Hell, I don't think I've cried since Frank broke my brand new drum set," he said with a chuckle, then patted my back. "You know, I never did catch your name."

"Oh. It's James, sir. James Anthony Gates."

"Hm. I have a friend who's middle name is Anthony. You aren't related to Bill Gates, by and chance?"

"Ha ha no, sorry."

"Damn. I was kind of hoping you were."

"Why?"

"Because my computer broke."

We shared a laugh. I really don't even know what about, because the computer joke wasn't very funny. But this man was in serious need for cheering up.

"So whats your name, Mr. Bryar?"

"Robert. But everybody calls me Bob."

"I see. My friend Damien is around here somewhere, I think."

"Well if he's anything like you, I'd like to meet him. If you don't mind, that is."

"Oh no, not at all. Damien! Get your ass over here!"

Damien's head popped up from behind a box, and he walked over silently.

"Yes?"

"I'd like you to meet Mr. Bob Bryar. Bob, this is my best friend Damien."

They shook hands.

"So..you're the one who's daughter is missing?" I seriously wanted to slap the hell out of him at that moment. Couldn't he tell that I had practically raised this man up from the thunder storm he'd been over five minutes ago?!

Instead, I simply smacked my head.

The conversation carried on.

Well, on Damien's part anyway. Bob was just staring at Damien. It sorta creeped me out.

"Um, are you alright dude? I'm sorry I said that. Honestly. Just don't eat me. Please." Of course, Damien would say something like that. I almost laughed.

"What? Oh, I'm sorry. It's just, you remind me of someone." Bob stood up.

"Oh, that's OK.Um, I remind you of a guy, right? Not a chick?"

"Yeah, of course," he said. Then he seemed to be talking to himself, mumbling words like "just the right height" and "same hair" and stuff.

"Uh, Bob? Are you sure you're alright?" I asked, a little worried. I mean, I've seen enough crazy men to last me a life time!

"Damien, James. I think its time you met my band."
**************************

Right, had to leave it at that. There was just too much to write!
Sorry ClareBear!
Next chapter should be getting pretty interesting!


♥Amy Revenge♥
Sign up to rate and review this story