Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The truth

Decisions

by Inuyonas 0 reviews

Its been 5 long years since the batlle between the fox and the lion

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2008-11-10 - Updated: 2008-11-10 - 638 words

0Unrated
5 long years passed since the disappearance of Naruto and Sasuke. Life in Knohagakure went as usual.
In the Godainme's office:

Tsunade was sitting behind the desk. and surrounding were Jounin and Chunin

"Look i know These 5 years have been hard on all of us. but we have got to let go." Tsunade said. "But it is so hard." The Bowl cut ninja said. "Yes i must agree with Lee. Since they have been gone life has been so silent." said the lazy ninja. "You like silence though." The ninja closest to the door said. He had his headband pulled over one eye. "Temari says otherwise." The long haired ninja said. he was of the Hyuuga Clan. The room laughed when he said this. "Regardless of how sad we feel they are missing ninja now so if they do not return and it looks like they dont they will have to be eliminated." Tsunade said. The room silenced. The pink haired ninja Felt a tear run down her cheek. "Dismissed.


.....

At the trainig area Sakura nad Hinata were training.


"Good Sakura Keep it up you almost had me." Hinata said with her Byakugan activated. They were exchanging blow for blow then jumped back from each other. "Whats wrong Saakura?" Hinata asked. "Back at the office...what the Hokage said." I know...Naruto will never know how i felt for him." Hinata said. "Damn 17 years and you never told him? you suck.." Sakura said." "Bitch i'll cut you...and youre suppose to be sad!!" "I was but now im sad for you....damn Hinata." After Sakura said this Hinata rushed at her and punched at her face but she ducked in time and sweeped kicked Hinata's legs out from under neath her. Hinata's body spinned upside down "Kaiten!!" Hinata shouted and chakra swirled around her and she spinned it around her raoidly. Sakura jumped back. When the chakra dissapeared Hinata was standing in the gentle fist stance. "Bitch..." Hinata said




..........................................



Not far from Konoha's gate 3 ninja traveled to it.


"Its been a while since we been here." Said the black haired ninja.
"Yea its been like a bunch of years." The Blond haired ninja.
"Its been longer for me though" This ninja was taller than the other 2 His headband had to scratches in it in the shape of an x. He was the brother of the black haired ninja.





____


Back in the village a couple of Ninja were taking a stroll around town.
"Kakashi sensei..... I don't want them to be missing ninja." said the pink haired kunoichi Sakura haruno. "I know sakura. It seems like only yesterday I had Naruto tied up to that log in the training area." Kakashi said. He smiled....although no one knew it. "I can't believe they are gone." a ninja said who always had his dog with him. "Well now they are missing ninjawho have to be executed." Skikamaru Nara said remorsefuly. Sakura and Ino glared at him."sadly he id right." Kakashi agreed. "I don't think i can kill either one of them." Neji said. " They have left too big of an impact on our lives." Kakashi said. "Its best if we went our seperate ways now simply because being together at this point in tim makes it harder dealing ith the missing ninja...." he said.





_______________________________________---


That night Konoha rooftopsfound them selves being used as a mode of conveyance for 3 familiar ninja. Sprinting and dashing from roof to roof headig toward the Hokage's tower were our three missing ninja. they spoke while thy ran. "Its best if we split up now in case one of us gets caught. and remember , no casualties." the eldest of them said. And with that they leapt apart.The leader of the three was Itachi Uchiha. the slaughterer of his own clan...













Hey hey.....leave reviews
Sign up to rate and review this story