Categories > Original > Drama > The Dark Cavern (A Cloakman's Tale)

A New Home (Chapter Fourteen)

by MaxalinDarkness 0 reviews

Lissa meets someone who will never be her friend

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-03-12 - Updated: 2006-03-12 - 1192 words

0Unrated
Lissa ran down the stairs with a few shirts and some under clothes.Shiro hugged her tightly.Lissa laughed "whats gotten into you?" Shiro shook his head.They went outside and stood next to the Cloakman "ready?" he smiled.Both the children nodded.The purple box appeared around them again and started off."So where are you planning to hide us?" Lissa asked him."the only place left..."
The box landed and Lissa opened her eyes.Shiro was already off running somewhere.Lissa stood up and saw only a staircase in the middle of a sand hell."good hiding place no one would ever look down some stairs" Lissa said sarcasticly."Come on Lissa!" yelled Shiro from down the stairs.Lissa shook her head and started down the stairs placed in the middle of nowhere.
Down the stairs was a whole different world.The walls were solid rock.Lissa was kinda freaked out.Shiro grabbed her hand and started pulling her into a room.The room had a small bed in it and papers with a drawing of a girl dressed as a princess and a small boy with dark black eyes were hung all over the walls.The walls also had blood spatters all over and a small green race car sat in the center of the floor.Shiro picked up the car and laughed."This is were all my memorys are. I sat in the middle of this room playing with this car when The cloakman came in and his words were 'it's time'" shiro sighed."Shiro." the cloakman said."hold on a sec" he said to lissa and walked off to find the cloakman.Lissa set The small child onto the floor."See sister! he jumped up onto the bed and pointed at the pictures.This is me and you" Lissa knew now that shiro thought having a sister was great and the boy with black holes for eyes was shiro.She smiled "Your a great artist." she laughed."Shiro what are these?" she pointed to the stained blood on the wall."That was when I got in trouble." he sat on the side of the bed."Kalen, my babysitter, would tape me to the wall with my face to it.And I would cry." Lissa walked over and hugged Shiro sadly.Shiro walked into the room with a beautiful girl behind him.She looked to be about Eight years older then him."Hello" the girl smiled.The child gripped Lissa shirt tightly and started crying.He then whispered "that's Kalen" Lissa picked the child up."I'm Kalen.Shiro's Old Sitter." she grabbed Lissa's hand and held it.Lissa looked blankly at her hand then at Kalen.She took her hand back."Your bleeding!" Kalen yelled."so?" Lissa said quietly.Kalen pulled shiro tword her and whispered into his ear "why the fuck does your sister hate me?" Shiro was kindof in space when Kalen pulled him in."Kalen her rabbit tells her what happened in my childhood..." Kalen pushed him into the room onto the floor."Your sisters a wack job!" she walked over and sat on his stomach lifting a hammer from under the bed."that won't work.." he said quietly with a blank face "Kalen I'm human..." Kalen raised the hammer starting to cry."No!" Lissa screamed and pushed Kalen off of Shiro.Kalen fell over and layed on the floor crying."your my baby shiro" she continued crying "you will always be my baby." shiro sat up and looked at lissa still with his blank face.Lissa looked at the child on the bed."Kalen adopted me for the two years I spent here" Shiro hugged Kalen "I'm not your son..." he whispered.Kalen continued to cry.
"Dinner Time" a small bat flew into the room screeching.Shiro grabbed Lissa's hand "Kalen would you like dinner?" Kalen cried "I'll eat tomrrow" Shiro smirked "Your choice."He led Lissa to another room with one of the biggest tables she had ever seen.It looked like this table could streach a football feild.Shiro sat down in a chair was his name scratched into it with a pencil.Lissa sat next to him."So how many people live here?" creatures and few people poured through the doors.many stopped behind shiro and told them how surprised they were to see him.when everyone was seated food appeared on the table and the cloakman walked into the room and sat at the head of the table."Before tonights wonderful dinner...I would like to annouce our own saviour is back!" everyone at the table clapped and cheered except shiro.He just smiled. Lissa leaned over and looked at shiro "Whos the saviour?" she asked.Shiro looked at lissa and laughed "well lissa...I'm the saviour..." Lissa smirked."you arn't the saviour" she laughed knowing shiro was just kidding.
After dinner Shiro yawned "Lissa I'm off to bed, But don't worry about me alright? Nothing bad can happen to me down here." Shiro hugged Lissa and walked off.Lissa was about to follow when the Cloakman stopped her."Lissa your brother has become the saviour because he has stopped Kalen from hurting herself many times as a boy.Kalen is the human form of this earth and gets hurt by everything.Lissa I don't want this to hurt you but she loves shiro and would kill you without thinking if you got in between her and him.I suggest you leave her alone." Lissa glared up at the clokman "You say these things but have you seen how much she hurts him? She tried to break his face in with a hammer!" The cloakman lifted a picture frame and handed it to Lissa.Lissa laughed "why do you have a picture of me here?" The cloakman shook his head."Lissa that is my daughter, Kalen...Shiro told me everyday that if kalen wasn't always sad she would be his sister.So everynight he would go into his room and open his cloakmans Journal and close his eyes and beg me for a sister just like kalen but always happy." the cloakman's fog wrapped around Lissa and hugged her "and here he has you.I guess it worked for him.Have you seen his face when Kalen threatens him?He stares blankley into space.and if Kalen strikes him he will cry for her.He isn't in pain he just get very sad when he sees Kalen crying.Lissa he is even more sad when you cry.The world around him falls apart if you even shed a tear." Lissa hugged the cloakman then was off to bed.
She walked into Shiro's room and saw Kalen laying ontop of him with a smiled on her face.Lissa growled slightly then walked over and sat down leaning against a wall.The small child Shiro walked over with lissa's rabbit dragging behind him "Can I sleep with you, sister?" he whispered scared that Kalen would wake up.Lissa nodded slowly and held out her arms.Shiro put his head on her chest and smiled when Lissa wrapped her arms around him softly.
Sign up to rate and review this story