Categories > Original > Drama > The Dark Cavern (A Cloakman's Tale)

Home Again (Chapter Thirteen)

by MaxalinDarkness 0 reviews

Shiro and Lissa Go back to the Mansion to Collect their things

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-03-12 - Updated: 2006-03-12 - 235 words

0Unrated
Shiro opened his eyes.Lissa was hovering over him and Lissa's rabbit was on his chest.Lissa smiled."Shiro were back at home..." she whispered.She lifted the rabbit and held it close.It's head hung over her shoulder.Shiro sat up and lissa helped him stand.They were in front of the huge mansion that they met in.Shiro smiled and hugged lissa softly.He then ran into the mansion and Lissa followed him along with the Cloakman.
"So cloakman...Shiro did die that day when he got severly beaten by his trainer?" she asked trying not to cry."Yes Child.But your brother is very hard to say no to." he smiled.Lissa nodded."But...There is no going back after deaths come..." he looked down upon lissa with a glare "He has no more chances at life so we have to protect him no matter what." Lissa nodded and sniffled.
They walked through the door and shiro looked so happy to be in the house.Lissa smiled."Get your things children."The cloakman said quietly starting to search the house."Lissa ran up the stairs and shiro walked over to the cloakman."We only have 2 more days till deaths come..." The cloakman nodded at shiro "so?" Shiro whispered very quietly "I was wondering if I could ask you a favor..." The cloakman nodded and an envelope appeared on a desk "have fun..."
Sign up to rate and review this story