Categories > Original > Drama > The Dark Cavern (A Cloakman's Tale)

Kidnapped from the Kidnappers (Chapter Twelve)

by MaxalinDarkness 0 reviews

The Cloakman himself slaughters everyone to find Shiro and Lissa

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror - Published: 2006-02-04 - Updated: 2006-02-05 - 1795 words

0Unrated
A look of fear went through Shiros eyes.Lissa pulled sivers hand away "who?" lissa stopped seeing the small shiro crying in a corner "Hide me big sister.He is coming and he's going to hurt me again!" Lissa crawled to the back of the room and hugged the small child."Lissa" shiro turned around seeing lissa hugging her rabbit and leaning against a wall shushing and trying to calm the rabbit.Shiro was confused "lissa it's the cloakman..." Shiro said.Lissa was shocked she then hugged the boy tighter "he won't get you..." Siver looked at lissa "it's alright since we arn't in a safe room he won't be able to locate us for a few hours." he reassured them "we still have time." Lissa looked at shiro."Shiro you've been here before..." she said quietly.Shiro was shocked at what lissa said "N-no I haven't" Shiro denied.Lissa started to cry "shiro ever since last night my rabbit as you say looked like a small boy to me he tells me he was locked in the death room at night by his mother and he is even scared of the cloakman!" Shiro shook his head."No lissa!that never happened" he put his hands over his ears tightly and fell tword the ground starting to cry."You know it happened shiro" she crawled over to him leaving the child where he sat."and there was a creepy man who stayed in the death room locked up and all night he scratched against the walls and screamed that he didn't belong there." shiro continued crying.Siver pushed lissa away "you stop it right now or we would be better off feeding you to the cloakman!" he seemed very angry at lissa.He tried then to comfort Shiro.The child walked up behind lissa still pouring blood tears "this is what he did to me last time sister!he will do something bad to you too. You have to run away!" he then pointed at the left wall on it was a black dot from a marker "Sister you have to press you and your brothers hands next to that dot together.Then a secret pass will open and you can get out." Lissa looked over at shiro who was still screaming it was all a lie.Lissa crawled over to shiro "Shiro please forgive me I didn't mean to make you mad.I know a way out but I need your help." she grabbed his hand and it felt like ice. Shiro tried to stop crying "I suppose your rabbit told you that right?" he looked up seeing a red fog covering the floor."Lissa we have to hurry!" he stood up and rushed lissa to the wall trying to line their hands up against it.The wall started to Crumble but it was very slow.Shiro looked back to see if the door was open yet. Siver lay on the floor with blood seeping from his head.Shiro cried and started banging on the wall trying to get out.the wall opened and a small tunnel was found "Lissa get in!" he turned to where lissa was and saw her being dragged accross the floor tword the door."Shiro!" she screamed.Shiro grabbed lissa hand and he started dragging across the floor"Lissa don't give up!" Lissa tried to pull away."Shiro!" she screamed crying the worst of tears he had ever seen from her.Lissa's feet touched the door."Open it child!" hissed a voice "open it or I shall kill you as I did all the others!" Lissa made her hands into fists and cried on the ground.the red fog started to swallow lissa."You then boy! do as I say!" Shiro walked over to the door and reached his hand out putting it on the knob.it was burning hot.He pulled his hand away "I can't it's too hot!"
"Now!" Hissed the voice and the fog ran up to his waist as if it were water filling the room.Lissa was completly missing and it would be impossible to find her.Shiro put his hand on the knob and turned it opening the door. a figure slunk it's way into the room quickly and wrapped itself around shiro.the head of the figure laughed next to shiro's shoulder."Nice to see you again child... it has been awhile.Dare I say your sister is the most beautiful thing I've seen in awhile.I'm sure she wouldn't mind me knocking a few years off her life?" shiro growled "you leave her alone" he kept his voice calm and the bind around his body seeped away "jeeze you just can't laugh at anything." Shiro walked over and tried to clear the fog and he lifted lissa from the floor.She layed in his arms knocked out from a secret mix in the fog."Why can't you just ask nicely and not hurt people?" shiro looked back at the tall armless figure.It's eyes glew bright red."you would have just run like you are about to right now..." the cloakman's body wrapped around Shiro and lissa's body."Get your life sucking body off of her!" he tried to fight off of him."aw I'm hungry after my search." He seeped through shiro's body again and hovered along the floor."no you arn't" shiro walked out into the hallway seeing blood all over the walls and dead body's sprawled about the floor.Shiro's eyes filled with fear."what you have done is sickening!" he crouched to the floor.Lissa's eyes opened quickly and she jumped out of shiro's arms "where is shiro?!" she ran back into the room and coughed searching the floor for her rabbit.The cloakman looked at lissa on the floor searching through his deadly fog."your sister is a very beautiful woman indeed shiro.She's very strong." Shiro ran into the room grabbing lissa and pulling her up so she could breath over the fog."No shiro I need to find him!" she kicked her feet and yelled at shiro."No you have to wait outside this red stuff could kill you!" he pushed lissa out of the room and picked the rabbit up off the floor and handed it to her.The cloakman floated over next to lissa leaning his head over her shoulder and whispering "boo" lissa screamed and ran hugging shiro."Don't let him do it shiro!He is planning to eat my eyes." Shiro put his hand on lissa's back and chuckled "he doesn't hunger for eyes lissa..."Lissa pulled away.The cloakman stood up straight."Lissa meet the cloakman.." shiro said quietly to her.Lissa looked over but forgot about him seeing the backround."Oh My Goodness!" she screamed and crouched down covering her face and starting to tear "everyone is dead shiro!" she cried.Shiro glared at the cloakman smiling looking like it was an accident.He knew shiro was expecting him to fix it."Child...my powers are created by taking human lives.Haven't you read my journal?that is why it requires that someone die...I sit and wait for the death then steal the persons life before they die then they are kindof like my slaves in the soul world." Lissa whined."shiro why are you so calm about this?!" she yelled at shiro. "Child he died at a very young age...but he is not a zombie he is a full human and nothing is wrong with him.nothing but your blood runs in his vains.and for the record his eyes are real.I know you can see shiro...the small child of shiro..." The cloakman backed up signaling shiro that it was his turn.Lissa continued crying.she was so confused and scared."Lissa.My mom was a death worker when I was a child.and the boy told you that there was a crazy person she locked me up with at night.That man pulled my eyes out of my skull one night.I remember the screams of horrible pain I made" Shiro started crying.The child hugged lissa crying about the story too."I died and then the cloakman took my soul and told me I was supposed to grow up and meet my sister and I was a sacred child.I begged him for my life back.I wanted to have a sister.so very much..." he hugged lissa tightly "and look at where I am.I have the most beautiful sister in the world and she is perfect in every way." Lissa continued crying she wrapped her arms around shiro.
When the Cloakman got the two to calm down they were walking down the hall."We have to go to your rooms and pack your things. so we can be off." Lissa was hugging her arms around shiro walking with him "Off to where?" she questioned."we are going to go back to the mansion." Shiro growled "the mansion?! why? arn't we supposed to go into hiding?" Lissa froze and the cloakman stopped.Lissa was already crying into shiro's side.Shiro looked over into an open doorway.With was standing in the middle of a room pure fear filled her eyes and Kaitos Lay infront of her.He was dead.With had blood all over her face and clothes.Shiro got lissa to stop hugging him and let her cry on the floor while he ran into the room and grabbed With.She was freezing cold."With it's alright!" he yelled "With don't be afriad." With started laughing hystericly."It was him shiro.He came and he wanted you and now Kaitos is dead...it's all your fault" she continued laughing."With you stay with me!" he yelled at her "If you die you will not be forgiven."
"No shiro...it's you who isn't going to be forgiven.It's you fault everyone in this school is dead.It's all your fault." With continued with a crazy smile on her face. "With please stay here." Shiro growled.But With fell limp in shiro's arms.
"Well I guess that's over" the cloakman smiled.Shiro walked out into the hallway and picked lissa up "Let's go to our room" he started walking.Lissa cryed in his arms the whole way.
Shiro walked down the stairs with his box and picked up lissa again "lets go..." he said quietly and sat on the ground.The cloakman stood close and made a translucent purple box appear around them all."It will be at least 30 minutes until we get to the mansion."Shiro leaned against a wall in the purple box lissa was still laying on his lap.They both fell asleep as the box took off.
Sign up to rate and review this story