Categories > Original > Drama > The Dark Cavern (A Cloakman's Tale)

Unthinkable (Chapter Eleven)

by MaxalinDarkness 0 reviews

He just had to Stall Lissa

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Horror, Romance - Published: 2006-02-04 - Updated: 2006-02-04 - 882 words

0Unrated
Shiro walked down the hall with Siver "Okay so what are the Sacred jems of the Two powers?" he asked."As stupid as it sounds your hearts contain a material that make up the sacred jems of the two powers."siver said."I don't know if it will work but we think all you have to do is make sure the jems hit the bottom of the Cavern.If we could somehow get the materials out of your hearts then we could let you guys live." Siver explained.Shiro nodded.Kaitos and with came down the hall and looked at shiro "I have buisness to do Shiro I'll see you later today through" siver said and walked off.With smiled and grabbed Shiros hand "So whats todays plan?" she asked him.Lissa came running down the hall twords shiro.He then remembered he was supposed to go see the highest to get some questions answered."You guys you have to stall Lissa so she doesn't freak out okay?!" he told the guys and quickly slipped off.With Sighed and looked up at Kiatos "You heard the man!" she made off after Shiro.Kiatos grabbed lissa by the arm "whats the rush?" Lissa ooked at Kaitos "I need to talk to...where's shiro?" she didn't see the small child with him or anywhere near him.Kaitos shrugged."He is somewhere with With." kaitos explained.Lissa heaved a sigh of relief and smiled "I need to go find my brother could you let me go?" Kiatos shook his head "Commanders orders..." Lissa got a worried look on her face and tried to pull away."What do you mean Kaitos?" Kiatos pushed her into a wall next to them.Lissa started to struggle "Kaitos let me go!" Lissa demanded.Kaitos closed his eyes 'I'm coming back' came the voice of With in his head 'just a bit longer.it will be like a minute till me a shiro return.' Lissa continued to struggle."They will be here soon." Kiatos assured lissa."Let me go!" she yelled."Or I'll scream! and shiro will come and turn you into mush!" Lissa opened her mouth and took a breath about to let out a loud scream for shiro but then Kiatos did the unthinkable and slowly pressed his lips to Lissa's.Lissa was shocked.Shiro and with came running down the hall as Kiatos pulled away.Lissa slid down the wall with a blank expression on her face.Shiro looked as shocked as with."What the hell?!" With was the first to speak."You said stall her."Kaitos smiled and scratched his head "Shiro would have killed me if I didn't do something quick." Shiro growled "i'm about to kill you right now!" he started to jump about to tackle Kaitos but with grabbed him."It stalled her didn't it?" she asked shiro.Lissa fell over on the floor."Sorry..." Kiatos said quietly.
With leaned against the wall in the girls bathroom behind Lissa who was standing over a sink washing out her mouth and trying to throw up."Lissa it wasn't that bad.Every girl in this school would love to get even a kiss on the cheek from Kai.You were just lucky to be one of the first" With laughed.Lissa finally got a handfull of soap and poured it into her mouth with a bit of water and used it like mouthwash.With shook her head.Lissa spit the soapy water into the sink "I would rather have to drink out of a unflushed toilet." Lissa picked up her back pack and started out of the lady's room.Kaitos met her and gave the rabbit to her "I'm sorry lissa..." Kaitos said for the hundreth time.Lissa ignored it seeing shiro.He hugged around her leg "Never leave me sister!I was lost!"Shiro cried on lissa's leg.Lissa growled at Kaitos and with "I told you to watch him!" Lissa snapped at With.With smiled "you were serious?I ain't watching a stupid toy for you Lissa."
"He isn't a toy!He is a child!" Lissa picked the small one up and hugged him close.then she walked off.
Shiro walked down the hallway tword lissa who was hugging her rabbit close.He saw blood stained around her pant leg and was immeadiatly worried."Lissa are you alright? is your leg hurt?!" shiro yelled and ran over grabbing her by the shoulders."What?" she looked down at her leg "I'm fine shiro..." shiro crouched and lifted her pantleg seeing her leg was fine."where did this blood come from?" Shiro demanded her to answer "Lissa did you hurt someone?" Lissa shook her head."If we can go up to the room I'll tell you every-" lissa was cut off when all the lights in the school turned red and flashed "Emergency in sector 5! Sector 5 emergency!" Siver came running down the hallway and stopped grabbing shiro and lissa and running into the nearest room and locking the door behind him he leaned against it and sighed."Whats going on!"Lissa screamed at Siver.Siver covered her mouth."He's here Shiro" Siver looked at Shiro With the largest amount of Fear in his eyes because he knew that he would die on that very day.
Sign up to rate and review this story