Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Binkie and Bam-Bam

Second

by easykeys 10 reviews

Because the first one kept cutting off.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-11-11 - Updated: 2008-11-11 - 604 words

1Insightful

After reading it I cried to myself. I was so lucky to have such an amazing best friend who cared that much for me.

Everything went fine and when I got out of hospital Amy came to see me as much as she could until I got better. When I was in a wheelchair she stayed with me and while I was going through physio and on crutches she helped me through it too. I couldn't of asked for more.

More bad news soon?

*

For my 16th birthday I was allowed to take a friend with us on holiday. Obviously I chose Amy.

That day we picked her up from school and she went home to get her case she had already packed. After saying goodbye to her mom, dad and sister we got in the car and started to drive. On the journey we laughed, drew, ate sweets and slept. Once we finally got there we set up our things in our bedroom and headed off to the pool.

That holiday was one of the best of my life because I got to spend it with my best friend.

*

One of the worst day's yet.

"Hey" I said cheerfully to Amy as she answered the door when I knocked.

She smiled weakly and lety me in. I knew something was wrong.

"What's up?" I asked as we went into her living room.

She took a big sigh and sat down, "Were moving"

I was stunned. I didn't care if it was only the next street down, it still was another house, another street, more friends to have.

Over the next few weeks we tried to forget about it but couldn't. I decided that we were going to celebrate them living here and arranged a suprise leaving party for them.

It was a great success and everyone had an amazing time. We gave them presents and told them how much we would miss them, and of course we cried.

The day they went I helped them put everything into the van and hugged Amy so tightly, telling her I would still see her and nothing would change.

She laughed through her tears, "It's almost like the time you nearly moved to Australia" she said.

I nodded and waved as she got into the van, leaving the street forever.

It didn't matter that she had only moved a couple of miles away, it felt like it was never going to be the same and I was right, it wasn't.

That was one of the last times I ever saw her. We both grew apart, I still tired to keep in touch but she started hanging around with a bad bunch. Smoking and drinking almost every night. Then she started ignoring me, and telling me she didn't like me, didn't like what I wore, what music I listened too, calling me an emo etc. That hurt real bad. All those memories felt like a joke or waste of time.

One night I was outside and I decided to dig up the time capsule. I found her note. I still have it to this day, almost three years later.










A/N- Sorry Guys I know this wasn't very MCR related BUT this is based on true events. I decided to change me too Gerard so it had some MCR in, and yes all of those things happened to me and my ex-best friend who is actually called Amy. All of the notes and speech is mostly word for word. I'm sorry if this wasted your time but I needed to get it off my chest.

dondon xo.
Sign up to rate and review this story