Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And I'll End This Direst: a Frerard story

Chapter 5

by xDescendingAngelx 4 reviews

Frank starts wondering.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-11-12 - Updated: 2009-02-03 - 417 words

1Exciting
Frank's POV

I saw Gerard again after my math class ended: he was trying to figure out his locker. Turns out his locker is in the row that is across the hall from the cafeteria, and he was struggling to get the lock open. I think our school has to be the only school left in the world that has those lockers with the built-in locks, which are impossibly hard to get open. But this task was taking Gerard an especially long time; after watching his epic battle with the combination for a while, I decided to help him out.

"The locker works better if you open the lock correctly," I joked.

He looked startled by my presence for a second, then smirked. "Oh, so that's what you're supposed to do. I thought these were the new, magical lockers," he sarcastically laughed back.

I pretended to roll my eyes. "Noobs these days," I said, giving him a smile.

"Now shut up and tell me how to open this damn thing," he said huffily. Frustration and concentration shadowed his face; it was all so cute.

There go these thoughts again, I thought nervously to myself. I shrugged it off again and asked him for his combination.

"Thirty-one, nineteen, twenty-three," he told me, reading off of his hand. I spun the comination lock and opened the locker with ease on my first try.

"How the hell...?" he trailed. "Asshole."

I laughed. "What class do you have next, man?" I froze. Man? Would he be offended if I called him Man? I don't know anything about gays, what if they don't like being called men for some reason? Surely they wouldn't want to be called a woman, either, though.

"Lunch, then history with Mr. Cullen," he said, turning back to me. "What's wrong, dude? You look like you just bit off the tip of your tongue." I laughed nervously, shuffling my feet. I could feel my face burn, and knew I was blushing.

"Nothing. We have the same history class."

"That's kind of what you said before last class, but I saw you walking to a whole other hall," he said, bringing his face down to my level (I'm 5'5"). Shit, so he knew that my math class wasn't near his art class. I hope he doesn't assume I lied about it just to walk with him. Realizing what I had just thought, my mind began to shriek at the irony of it.

I better figure this shit out, fast.
Sign up to rate and review this story