Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Bloody Valentine

My Bloody Valentine

by sweet-tart 3 reviews

Murder, Sex and Forbiden Love. Gerard falls for someone he can't have. When an opportunity to 'get rid' of the problem arises, will it fix everything?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2008-11-11 - Updated: 2008-11-11 - 1232 words

0Unrated
Oh, my love, please don't cry. I'll wash my bloody hands and we'll start a new life.


He darted in and out of the shadows, avoiding the light, following the vehicle that was currently speeding down the road. Inside the car held an item he held dear to his heart and something that would soon be out of his way forever. If only he had the time to finsih it yesterday, when he made that call. When he took off his disguise to the person he was suppose to be taking care of tonight. Now there was no other option. It had to be done.
He followed quickly behind, watching the vehicle pull into her driveway and quickened his pace to stand outside a window to her home, completely unnoticed. He waited patiently until he heard the sound of the door shut and positioned himself to where he could get a better, clearer view of what was going on inside.
He saw her flawlessly walk into the room and turn her head slightly to smile back at him while he shifted awkwardly on his feet. The nervous feeling of knowing that a night of awkward mindblowing sex was ahead after a few dates clearly layed itself on the mans shoulders. A smirk slid it's way onto his lips as he watched the man fall into the chair opposite the window, giving him a clear shot at him.
He waited until she came back into the room and the conversation picked up to take his eyes off the man, only for a second, to adjust himself. Although he was outside he could hear some snippets of what they were saying inside. Like -

"I've waited for this for so long." and "Nothing could ruin this night now."

A laugh played in his throat as he watched the man enjoy himself, blissfully unaware of what was coming to him, and decided to sit back and relax until he left. That is, if he left.
A few minutes passed and then they were heading upstairs, leaving him to climb a tree to get a better look at what was going on. Through the lace curtains he could see her walk over to a vanity and pull something out of a drawer, probably a condom, and saunter back over to her waiting man in the doorway. In one swift movement, she managed to pull him down on the bed and ravage his clothes while taking off her own.
He didn't want to see this, not unless it was with him, so while they 'made love' or fucked, rather, he simply turned his head to catch a glimpse into a neighbors house, ignoring the moans and shouts coming from the bedroom to his left.
After about an hour or so of waiting, he climbed back down out of the tree and onto the ground and crouched down into a bush while he waited for the man to exit. It didn't take long for them to gather up their clothes and bid their goodbyes to each other before the man was outside, walking to his black SUV, whispering a sweet but quiet 'I love you' on his way.
He would be sure to make him choke on those words later. Once again, he found himself following the vehicle in the shadows, waiting for it to stop and pull up to the lone apartment so he could finish off the night. The man quickly got out of his SUV, smile on face, and jogged into the buliding, him not far behind. It was a little hard to see in the dimly lit hallway but he was able to make out which number was on the door.

8d.

The number that would end it all. He waited a few seconds until he made his way to the door, pushing it open and inviting himself inside. In the background, he could hear the faint sound of running water, presumibly coming from the bathroom.
Turning a corner, he could clearly see him leaning over the sink, washing his face and still wearing that annoying grin on his lips. It had to be done.
Making himself known, he tipped over the stand and let the lamp fall crashing to the ground, leaving the only availiable light left in the apartment the bathroom light. The man jumped up and caught himself on the mirror, creating a small cut running down his arm, as he looked wide-eyed out the doorway, catching sight of him.
He swiftly walked closer into the light and formed his lips to make a sinister smile spread out over his face, the shadows illuminating his features.

"Wh-Who are you?!" shrieked the man.

He said nothing and walked closer, grabbing his arm and pulling him deeper into the shadows, leaving every thought unanswered.

"What are you doing?! Get the fuck away from me!" the man struggled against his grip, "I'm calling the cops!"

A laugh escaped his mouth as he thought about the man calling the police with no arms. Impossible. He gripped the mans arms harder and threw him agianst the wall, creating a sickly sweet sound of skull against wood. The man writhed on the floor in pain as he cired out for help.
He reached down into his pocket and pulled the metalic, sharp piece of metal out for show, flashing it around so it caught the strays of light from the bathroom, making it glisten.

The mans eyes widened as he brought his hands out in front of his face, forming a defense, "Please! Don't hurt me, please!"

It's funny how people beg for life when they know their wish won't be granted. Death was already dealt in their hand and nothing they do will stop the dealer from playing it out.

"Please! Don't kill me!" the man cried.

Ignoring his pleas, he bent down and brought his face closer to the mans, distracting him from the movement of his hand. In a flash, he had brought the knife up and pierced it into the mans flesh, dragging it down and digging in deeper with each jab.
The man grabbed his wrist and twisted it, trying to prevent him from doing anymore damage, but he was stronger than him and managed to claw off his hand and pin them both behind his body with one hand. Bringing the knife back up to his skin, he slowly dragged it against the grain, ending in a quick slash against his throat.

With blood trickling down his neck and pouring from his wounds, he managed to stutter out one last word as he caught sight of his attacker, "...Gerard..."

Gerard watched as the man fell over sideways, either dead or exhuasted from loss of blood, and contemplated his victory. Now she was his. The way it should be and will always be if anyone decides to come between them ever again. He knew what to do.


Standing over him, he begged me not to do, but I knew how to do 'cause I'm so in love with you.




A/N - Okay so this is the just a little taste of what's to come. I thought about writing a story where the lover actually killed for his love and couldn't place the face better than Gerard Way. So if you like this then review for me and let me know. Thanks.
Sign up to rate and review this story