Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > When the Day Met the Night ( Sequel to Bleeding on the Ballroom)

1

by loveisdead22 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2008-11-14 - Updated: 2008-11-14 - 594 words

0Unrated
Brie sat on the couch at her home watching the TV mindlessly, she glanced at the clock Ryan and Brendon would be home from what ever they doing and Ryan was planning on taking Brie out tonight. She really wasn't in the mood to go out with Ryan, everything had been great since they got back together over a year ago. Now Panic was working on there second album and she had taken a backseat to that. Not that she minded she love that he loved his music but sometimes it felt as if it where more important than her. But it was nice to stop to buy a house even if her brother had insisted on living with them, even when there parents had opened them both home with open arms. But Brie had gotten use to playing the wife roll with Ryan, everyone could see it but yet Ryan had never made an attempt to make her more permeant in his life and that why she dreading this night out, she had been with Ryan since she was 16 minus the brief 7 months they where apart. She was getting annoyed really how hard was it for him the make that commitment that she so desperately wanted. She sighed again and than decided to head to their and room and get dressed. She took off her tank top and jean shorts and jumped into the shower the hot water relaxed her she had gotten herself bent out of shape thinking about it.

Once out she put on a dress and some heels did her hair make up and waited for the arrival of Ryan. She knew he would already be ready and didn't want to make him wait. Ryan soon walked through the door with Brendon, Jon and Spencer. He looked at her.

"Oh crap I forgot let me go get dressed and than we will go" Ryan said looking at her
"Actually its fine Ry, I wasn't in the mood to go out anyways"
"You sure"
"Positive" She said exiting the room and walking up stairs, tears slide from her eyes she wasn't upset that he had forgot relieved actually because this make her decision so much easier, she knew he wasn't going to propose tonight or any night and she didn't want to be here anymore because at the moment she realized she wasn't the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life at all.
Brendon was sitting on the couch when he started feeling anxious he knew it had something to do with Brie so he ran upstairs as he did Ryan gave him a weird look.

"Brie" Brendon said
"In here Bren" She said
"Are you ok"
"Define ok"

Brendon walked into the closet and saw his sister sitting on the floor suitcase in front of her. She looked lost she had yet to put clothes in it but it sat there as she sat on the floor in her dress. Brendon walked over and wrapped his arms around his twin.

"This defiantly isn't ok" He said
"I can't do anymore"
"I don't understand it Brie why are so desperate to get married Ryan, he's not going anywhere he loves you I say give it 3 or 4 more years and than you guys can get married and little Ryan and Brie's running around why the sudden urgency"

Brie's face flooded with tears and Brendon instantly knew what had brought this all one.

"Brie your pregnant" Brendon said his face matching the same horror as sister as nodded her head.
Sign up to rate and review this story