Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > When the Day Met the Night ( Sequel to Bleeding on the Ballroom)

2

by loveisdead22 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-11-14 - Updated: 2008-11-14 - 742 words

0Unrated
Brendon sat there on the floor holding Brie in his arms, he was scared for her she was just as scared, he understood now why that commitment was so important to her. She didn't want to be stuck raising a child by herself. But he knew she wouldn't he would be there even if Ryan decided not too. He also knew Ryan's fear of being a father, he was afraid he would turn out like his dad.

"Is everything okay in here" Ryan said cautiously looking around the room for them. He heard a faint sob coming the closet and walked in to find Brendon comforting his sister. Ryan instantly ran to her taking her from Brendon's arms into his own.

"If you wanted to go out Brie all you had to was say so I am so sorry" He said noticing the suitcase and gave Brendon a weird look.
"I'll let you guys talk" Brendon said

Ryan lifted Brie's face up to his, it broke his heart to see her so upset.
"Talk to me baby" Ryan said
"I am fine" She said
"Obviously not there's a suitcase down and you are crying for some reason"

Brie didn't say anything she pulled herself from Ryan and walked to the bed where she laid down her back facing Ryan. This confused him he had not seen her cry since that day her parents where trying to get her to marry someone else. Brie was very good almost flawless at hiding her emotion the only ones that ever broke through where love happiness and being a bitch which happen rarely but to see her this upset confused him. Brendon had told her she had to tell him.

"You do know that you are scaring the shit out of me Brie, the last thing I want is to lose you" Ryan said sitting next to her
"Than why won't you commit"

The question caught Ryan off guard, he wasn't even sure what she meant by it, he was a 100% committed to her, he wanted nothing more than to marry her but she never acted like it was something she wanted and Brendon had told wait 3 or 4 years and he figured Brendon knew better than anyone.

"Commit Brie I am 100% I am if this is about us getting married than why haven't you said anything about it I would do it in a heartbeat I just figured you wanted to wait, your over reacting baby I wanted to ask you 6 months ago but when I mentioned it to Bren he told me to wait"
"Lets see if you still want to after I tell you what I need to tell you"

The worst thoughts ran through Ryan's head was she cheating on him but with who he couldn't think of anyone, did she not love him anymore.

"Okay tell me" He said
"Ryan I am pregnant" She said sobbing harder but looking at his face it turned pail white than a smile started to form and he slowly but carefully put his hand on Brie's stomach.
"Are you serious" He asked
"Yeah"
"Oh thank god I was prepared for much worst we are having a baby Brie this is wonderful" Ryan said pulling her into a passionate kiss.
"Your not mad"
"Why would I be mad you are and always have the person I want to spend the rest of life with"
"I am"
"Sometimes you are so absurd"
"I guess I felt second to the album" Brie said feeling ashamed
"You and this little munchkin are always first and I am sorry you have been feeling second it wasn't on purpose"
"Okay" She said kissing him
"I am guessing Brendon already knows and you probably didn't need to tell him but lets go tell Spencer and Jon okay"
"Okay"

Ryan grabbed Brie's hand and the two of them walked downstairs where the guys where playing a game of Guitar Hero, Brie groaned she had a serious dislike for that game.

"Everything okay" Brendon said
"Yeah but we have some news" Ryan said
"Your finally getting married" Jon said
"Yeah and Brie is pregnant I am going to be a dad" Ryan said with such joy in voice.

Everyone including Brie looked at Ryan. Than Ryan forgot in all his excitement to ask Brie.

"Brie will you do me the honor of becoming my wife and letting me love you forever?"
"Yes" Brie said smiling
Sign up to rate and review this story