Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > When the Day Met the Night ( Sequel to Bleeding on the Ballroom)

3

by loveisdead22 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-11-20 - Updated: 2008-11-21 - 700 words

0Unrated
Brie sat with her head in the toliet, it had become her best friend in the past couple of months, she was now 4 month pregnant.
"Babe we have a doctors appointment in an hour" Ryan yelled
"I am trying" Brie yelled from the bathroom.

Ryan quickly walked in and helped her up. She didn't look pregnant she had lost about 10 pounds on her already slender body. She was constantly sick from the pregnancy and truthfully it was starting to worry Ryan, he didn't know if she would make it for another 5 months.

"Ryan can you find me something to wear I feel like shit" Brie said
"Yeah honey"
"Thanks"

Ryan got Brie clothes and helped her get dress. He wrapped his arm around her and walked her down the stairs. She was weak and looked sick. Once they where down stairs Brendon shook his head he was just as worried about Brie.

"I am coming today the doctor said she should be done with morning sickness by now and she's not I want to know what is happening to my sister" Brendon said

Ryan nodded and they took a weak Brie too the car. They got to the doctors office and Brendon got them checked in they waited about 5 minutes before a nurse called Brie's name.

They took her into the room Brendon and Ryan following close behind.
"Mr.Ross and Ms.Urie how are you doing" the Doctor said
"Not well she can't keep anything down look at her she losing weight" Ryan said
"I noticed that we are going to do an ultrasound and make sure everything is okay"

Ryan helped Brie onto table, he held her hand as the doctor put cold gooey stuff on her stomach. She search around until they saw a little alien looking thing on the machine.

"Thats the baby" The doctor said
"Is it okay" Brie asked
"It looks fine in about a month you can find out sex"
"So than why can't she keep anything down" Brendon asked
"I am not sure the baby is healthy and strong but we are going to send Brie for blood work and to get some fluids she is dehydrated."
"Alright" Brendon said

Ryan helped Brie off the table and they walked down to the hospital. Once they got Brie into a room they started taking blood and got her hooked up to an IV. Brendon and Ryan where pacing around the room making Brie nervous.

"Can you guys sit go get something to eat" Brie asked
"We're not leaving" Ryan said
"I'll be fine I promise"
"Ry come on I need to talk about something" Brendon said

Ryan and Brendon walked down the hallway and into the waiting room.
"What's up" Ryan said
"Ryan she going to die if she stays pregnant"
"Bren there going to figure out what's wrong with her"
"Look at her she on her last breathe I can feel it, I know you love that baby I do too but I am not willing to lose my sister"
"She not going to die people get pregnant all time Bren"
"I know that but have you actually looked at her"
"I see it Bren I do, but I could never ask her to do that she so excited about it"

"Mr.Ross Mr.Urie" a nurse said
"Yes" they both said
"Brie had a seizure we aren't sure why but she is asking for both of you"

Ryan and Brendon walked into the room they had more tubes and wires connected to Brie, she was asleep and Ryan went over and grabbed her hand. A few minutes later a doctor walked in.

"We have her heavily medicated, the blood test came back normal but I was wondering has she been on under alot of stress" he asked
"Not that I know of" Ryan said
"We think its all link to nervous break down"
"She has been overly emotional" Brendon said
"Is that normal for her"
"No" they both said
"Alright this happens every so often with first times mom's we are going to put her on some meds"
"The baby is it okay" Ryan asked
"The baby seems fine"
"Thank you"
Sign up to rate and review this story