Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Connection of the opposites

Pupil Free Day

by wishing_on_a_rainbow 0 reviews

It's a pupil free day... basically... can't be bothered to explain, just read plz

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-11-14 - Updated: 2008-11-14 - 1231 words

0Unrated
Heya
Wishing_on_a_rainbow here, just getting over major writers block... this was created to get the creative juices flowing and cause some fights later in the story.
Anyway, read... plz


Chapter 5: Pupil Free Day

~Herry’s Point Of View~

A/N: It’s a Monday but it’s also a pupil free day, just so everyone knows.


“Jeez!” I exclaimed. It was a boiling hot day, and it was the middle of winter! [A/N: I don’t know about when your terms and school days go for so I’m just going to write whatever fits my plotline.] I went to have a freezing shower. It woke me up but the water went hot suddenly about halfway through, yech. When I was dressed I noticed something strange- I couldn’t hear Atlanta and Archie arguing... I couldn’t hear Neil complaining and Odie’s voice wasn’t filling the halls with cries of “YEAH! Level 15, here I come!” In fact, all I could hear was someone singing. I made my way down the stairs to see Hysa in the kitchen. She was wearing a bright turquoise-green bikini top and a pair of denim short-shorts. She was listening to her iPod as she cleaned the benches in the kitchen, singing along to “Sweet Home Alabama.” She hadn’t noticed me standing in the doorway, staring at her toned and tanned body.

Well, I heard Mister Young sing about her.
Well, I heard ole Neil put her down.
Well, I hope Neil Young will remember
A southern man don't need him around anyhow.

Sweet home Alabama where the skies are so blue.
Sweet home Alabama, Lord, I'm coming home to you.

Man, she was pretty and that voice... Amazing! I walked up behind her and tapped her shoulder. She jumped and turned around, startled look on her face. She pulled the iPod headphones out of her ears and said, “Everyone else went to the school to talk to Hera about the weather. I thought you went too or I would have woken you up. I’m finished cleaning the kitchen, wanna do something?”
“Sure, watch a movie?”
“Great, I’ll pop the popcorn, you choose a movie.”
“Kay”
I walked into the living room, unsure of what movie to choose. I had a selection of about ten chick-flicks, three action, two comedies and six horror movies. What type does Hysa like? Jeez, I have no idea! I chose an action just to be safe. She walked in, looked at the selection of movies and the one in my hand, and then picked up one of the horrors. “I haven’t seen this one yet, is it ok if we watch this one first?” She asked, referring to the DVD in her hand. It was Saw IV. I was a little hesitant, I’d seen I through to III but according to Atlanta and Archie IV is way scarier and I’d only just managed to sit through the others. She smiled really cutely and I caved in. “Fine, we can watch it.” “Yay!” she exclaimed, turning her attention to the DVD player. She put the movie in, then came and sat next to me on the couch.
It was a pretty scary movie. I jumped more times than I can count and every so often, Hysa clutched my arm in fear. The popcorn was in her lap but neither of us were really hungry (That’s a first for me!). She hid her face in my sleeve as yet another bloody massacre occurred. By the end of it, she was practically in my lap, popcorn and bowl scattered all on the floor. “Well, that was scarier than all the others...” She said, getting up and starting to pick up popcorn. “I’d have to agree with you there. Wanna watch the action now?” I asked, starting to help pick up the popcorn. “Sure,” she replied. I looked up at her and realized that my face was barely an inch away from hers. I felt myself start to go red. Suddenly, her PMR started ringing. She stepped back and looked at it. “Not really a good time right now.” She said as Theresa’s face popped onto the screen. “Oooh, why?” God, that chick was curious, always questioning everything. “I’m in the middle of watching a movie” Hysa lied quickly. “Hmph, anyway, Jay just wanted to check that you’re ok and see if you know where Herry is.”
“Yeah, he’s still here. He only just got up.”
“Only? But it’s midday!”
“Yeah, I know!”
“I gotta go, see ya later.”
“Bye”
“Well, anyway” I said.
“Are you gonna let that really bad timing put a dampener on the mood?” she asked teasingly.
“No” I answered, smiling and putting the DVD into the player.

|couple of hours later
>< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< |couple of hours later

~Atlanta’s Point Of View~

It was nine at night before we got home. After talking to Hera about the weather (that was Demeter’s fault because she got a makeover from Aphrodite) and clearing up the fact that it wasn’t Cronus, we trained a bit. Then, Archie and I went boarding while the others went to go see a chick-flick (Ugh) at the cinemas. Then we all went out for dinner to this new pizza place, just down the road from home. “I won!” Archie’s voice cut through my thoughts. “Huh? Wha-” I looked at him then remembered about our race back to the Brownstone. “Are you feeling ok, Lanta?” The concern in his voice made me feel... weird. Everyone thinks that I’m oblivious to Archie’s feelings but I’m not. I just don’t think I could handle a boyfriend. Friends were always so much more fun: you can fight them and race them. Boyfriends were always worried and wouldn’t race you. Or, if they did race, they let you win. It was frustrating. I liked the way that Archie was always trying to win, it made it better when I beat him. I smiled. “What are you looking so happy about?” Theresa asked, mischievous smile lighting up her face. “No reason,” I replied, trying to look completely innocent. “C’mon guys.” There goes Jay again. I don’t see why he can’t just have fun. What does it matter that we’re outside at night? He unlocked the front door and we all walked inside. Herry was on the couch, Hysa lying down beside him, asleep with her head in his lap, wearing just a bikini top and short-shorts. Odie raised his eyebrows at Herry who shook his head in reply. Jay looked a little mad but didn’t say anything. Herry stood up carefully, placing a pillow under Hysa’s head. He walked over saying, “we were watching ‘Tropic Thunder’ then she fell asleep. I didn’t wanna wake her up because she was really tired.”
“Yeah, ok, whatever.” Archie sounded disbelieving. I raised one of my eyebrows at him and he shut up almost instantly.
“Anyway, we better move her.” Jay said stiffly, looking at the clock on the lounge room wall. “It is quarter past nine already plus we’ve got school tomorrow.” Herry nodded and went and picked Hysa up. She stirred slightly as she was carried up the stairs to her room.
Sign up to rate and review this story