Categories > Original > Fantasy > In his own words.

In his own words.

by broken_soul 0 reviews

It didn’t make sense, but it didn’t need to; it was just some stupid story right?

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2008-11-11 - Updated: 2008-11-12 - 228 words

0Unrated
Dec 12th, 2001.
________________
And then the prince turned to the princess in distress and went “RAWR!” in her face-

“Alex! What are you doing?”

“I’m making the story more interesting.” Alex answered proudly, staring at the blinking cursor on the computer screen. Cassia gave Alex one swift smack across the back of his head. He turned around faster then a bullet and gave her a dirty look. She just shrugged.

“I’m trying to actually pass this project; you do realize if we get an A then our story goes into the grade five thingy-ma-jigger-ma-bob right?”

“You mean the story contest?”

“Yeah! That!” Alex just shook his head with laughter.

“Um, yeah, that’s exactly why I’m going to write this.” He turned back around and looked at the computer screen, and began typing this marvelous story in his head all beginning with a princess whose mother was never there and father dies. She is forced to live with her evil stepmother and then disobeys her and gets turned into a vampire, and then falls in love with the prince of vampires. Somehow the prince gets in trouble and blah, blah, blah- fight, fight; fight- princess comes and rescues prince, they go get married and live happily ever after. It didn’t make sense, but it didn’t need to; it was just some stupid story right?
Sign up to rate and review this story