Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > From Dusk 'Till Dawn

Chapter 22

by arquero333 4 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Published: 2008-11-14 - Updated: 2008-11-15 - 978 words

0Unrated
Hey guys. Heres the next chapter. Sorry it took a while :S-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, laying in my normal bed. I was in pain everywhere. I slowly opened my eyes. Everything looked dark, but I could still see. Almost as if it was night time, but the moon was bright, except instead of it only highlighting the side it was hitting, it was coming from everything in the room. I closed my eyes. I don't remember coming home. Or getting into bed... Whats going on? I opened my eyes and saw William sitting on the edge of the bed. I jumped because he wasn't there before.
"William! You scared me." I laughed. He smiled dimly at me.
"How are you feeling?" he whispered. I raised an eyebrow at him.
"Um, a little sore. Why?" I asked.
"You don't remember last night, do you?" I thought hard...
"Well, I remember going to the restaurant... Then we went dancing. Then I remember you had to leave..." I trailed off as I started to remember the ride home. I remembered watching the fight and trying to escape when...
"Oh my god.." I started crying. "What happened?" I remembered the guy biting my neck, but then I passed out.
"Well, you remember the guy that..." He trailed off.
"What did he do to me?" Did he rape me? Was I saved in time?
"Well, he kind of... killed you." My mouth dropped in shock.
"W-what? Thats impossible.. unless..."
"You're not in heaven." He laughed. "Well, theres something you have to understand. That man was..." he paused. "A vampire."
"What? Vampires aren't real..." I laughed.
"Oh really?" He turned away from me.
"They're just stories told by people to scare us."
"Are you scared?"
"Oh what, Vampires?"
"Of me."
"Why would I be scared of you?"
"Because I'm a vampire." He turned towards me. His eyes were red and his teeth were now fangs. I pushed myself off the bed to the opposite side of the room from him.
"You're... You're joking.." I mumbled to myself.
"I wish I was, Cali. But I'm a vampire... and so are you."
"No, I'm not." I started crying harder. "You're lying to me... just like you lied about Pete."
"I didn't lie. Technically he is dead. Hes a vampire too."
"What? Is everyone a fucking Vampire?!" I screamed.
"No, but a lot of people are... You just didn't know it."
"I'm not a vampire... I'm not a vampire..." I crouched into the corner and hugged myself. William started walking over to where I was, but stopped a fair ways away.
"Do you feel any different?" He asked.
"Of course I feel different! I'm a fucking bloodsucker!" I screamed.
"Cali, I need you to calm down for a minute and tell me if you feel physically different."
"Why? Why should I? Listening to you was what got me here."
"Because," He sighed, and paused to think to himself. "Every vampire has special abilities. To help you with yours, I need you to calm down for a second to see if you feel any different." I looked at him for a second and calmed down. I concentrated on my body to try to find if anything was different, but how would I know?
"No. I feel fine." I shrugged.
"Now, do you want me to help you?"
"With what?"
"Everything. Everything about being a vampire."
"I... I need some time to think about this. Its just all so sudden."
"I understand. Well, when you decide, you know where to find me." He smiled slightly and left the room.
Oh my god...

~~William's POV~~
I outside the dungeon and walked in. James was guarding the cell holding the newborn. He saw me and immediately moved out of the way. I ripped the door open, accidentally pulling it off the hinges. I threw it behind me as I grabbed the newborn by the throat. His eyes widened. He got a strained look on his face. I knew he was trying to teleport, but the dungeon was guarded against teleportation. Inconvenient for me, but that way it kept the teleporters from escaping.

"Do you understand what the fuck you did?" I growled.
"I broke your rule of not going out." He stuttered.
"No, you fucking bit y girlfriend!" I screamed. His eyes got wide.
"Oh shit! I didn't mean to! I thought she was just some girl-"
"Some girl? SOME GIRL?! Well now shes a fucking vampire because of you!" I threw him against the wall. The wall crumbled slightly behind him. I looked away from him.
"Do you understand what you have done?" I spoke quietly.
"Yes sir! I'm so sorry! I'll never do it again. Please, give me another chance!" He rambled on...
"Of course you wont do it again." I laughed. I started to walk out of his cell. I heard him sigh, probably in relief. I walked over to James, who handed me a long piece of wood. I don't think the newborn saw me since I had his back to him.
"Tell me, newborn. Whats your name?" I asked.
"Gary" He gulped.
"Well, Gary..." I paused. "See you in hell." I whipped around and threw the stake at him, it hit him right in the heart and his face suddenly changed from relief to surprise before he dissolved into a pile dust on the cell floor. I turned to James.
"Clean that up and fix that door." I ordered, before walking out of the dungeon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So theres chapter 22. Hope you liked it muahaha! and yes, i know I'm evil.
Also, just a warning, I'm coming up on some really big projects in school, so I will try my hardest to write and post, but right now, I barely have the next chapter finished. So I'll do my best because fans like you guys deserve it :)

arquero333
Sign up to rate and review this story