Categories > Original > Horror > Along Came a Spider

2

by sickthingsatmidnight 0 reviews

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-11-15 - Updated: 2008-11-16 - 610 words

0Unrated
Diary of Spider
November 1
Last night when I left you, diary, I went to the door. As I predicted, it was Charlene with her friend. She was dressed like an angel and the friend was in she-devil garb. I smiled and greeted her. I could see in my driveway a car; her parents I assumed. Charlene gave me a grin and said, "Trick or treat!" Her voice was angelic as her costume. I handed her and her friend big candy bars made of chocalate. They said their thank you's and left with a sweet goodbye. I waved to the car as they drove off then returned inside.

I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Drinking it down, I went down to the basement. I hauled the blonde's corpse onto the operation table. Her skin was still warm, and her scent was still sweet. I ran my hand over the body before taking scissors to her clothes. I examined her legs. They were in perfect condition; just what I needed. I took a sharpie marker and marked where I was going to cut the leg at: in the middle of the thigh. Then I made sure the drains were open near the operation table. Finally, it was time to cut it off. I took a saw and began. Blood ran all over the table down to the drain. When I got to the bone, the sound made me smile; the crunching and grinding. There came times when I'd hit a blood vessel and blood would spurt into my face. Once or twice I would lick the blood near my mouth. It tasted like a penny but still sent a sensation through my body. I finally rip it off of a few threads of muscle.

I placed the leg in the sink and washed it off. Then I sat it in my walk in freezer with the others. I dragged the rest of the body over to a little tub. Placing her in it, I turned on the warm water and commenced to clean her. I used fine soaps and shampoos to wash the blood off of her body and hair. When the cops would find her she would look beautiful with one leg. I then took her out, dried her off, then placed her back on the bed. I took the purple silk sheet and wrapped her in it. I stepped back and observed my work then took her out to my van and placed her in the back. I had the speed of the van at the speed limit to avoid police. When I got to my destination, her house, I took her out and back into the house. I laid her upon her pink bed, gave her a small kiss on the forehead then left.

When I went to bed that night, I had a dream. It was about me being in an asylum. That wouldn't be likely unless I didn't clean up after myself; but I do. I was trapped in a padded room with a straightjacket on and jumping against the wall yelling out "I am the spider". How strange this was. It scared me but when spiders started pouring in from the door and ceiling it sent me into a frenzy. I awoke in a cold sweat, screaming out incoherently. After realizing that it was a nigthmare, I rubbed the bridge of my nose and closed my eyes. Slowly, I began to calm. After that, I started writing this. It's a little after 2 A.M., and I am tired. Tomorrow I'll start my search for my last victim. So 'til then, goodnight.
Sign up to rate and review this story