Categories > Original > Horror > Along Came a Spider

3

by sickthingsatmidnight 0 reviews

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Published: 2008-11-15 - Updated: 2008-11-16 - 284 words

0Unrated
Clip of a Newspaper Pasted in Spider's Diary
More Murders Unsolved
In the past weeks there has been several murders; seven in all. The police have released us greater detail of the murders. "They are, indeed, connected," said Chief Patterson. He also stated that the killer has some sick ritual to the murders. He first kills the victim by strangulation, then removes one leg and dresses her with silk. All the victims have been females between the ages of twenty and thirty. The recent victim, whom was discovered on Monday in her home by a family member, was Michelle Anderson, 23. Her family says she was a life loving and caring woman who was taken before her time.

"I just am in awe of what has happened in this city in the past few weeks. I don't see how anyone could murder someone; and to top that, they take one leg for memories. May God have pity on the lost soul who does this, because I don't have any," says a distressed citizen.

The police ask if anyone that has information to contact the station. There are no leads so far.


The Diary of Spider
November 4
I've had no luck so far in finding a victim. Everywhere I look there are disgraceful women feeding their faces and growing fat. No, I do not want fat legs! I will not have it! I want perfect legs. All I need is one more and a body. Yes, I will eventually complete my project. I must! So why do I sit here and write in you, diary? I need to be out and about looking for a woman with perfect legs. So, I must leave you, my friend.
Sign up to rate and review this story