Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > From The Lights To The Pavement...

Meeting Him for The Very First Time

by Gerardluvr08 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-11-20 - Updated: 2008-11-20 - 542 words

0Unrated
"So, Lucy are you ready to see MCR for the very first time?" asked Nikole as me, her, and Staci walked into the crowded Toyota Center "Oh yeah, I still can't believe I'm actually all giddy, I get to see Gerard Way for the very first time, who wouldn't be nervous?" "I wouldn't" said Staci "well that's because you've seen them thousands of times, and this is my first time" I told her "Aright, enough arguing" replied Nikole I was about to tell her to fuck off but then, all the lights in the arena went dim, quickly followed by the beginning notes to "Welcome to the Black Parade" and then, I heard HIS voice "When I was a young boy, my father, took me into the city, to see a marching band..." everyone in the arena, including myself went psycho crazy as we saw THE Gerard Way making his way to the stage, dressed up in his Black Parade get-up, the crowd began to sing along "He said, son when you grow up, would you be, the savior of the broken, the beaten and the damned" Nikole, Staci, and I tried to go further so we could get into the front row, with much difficulty, I may add. We finally made to the front row, and The Black Parade was still going with full force, Gerard was singing with passion and energy, putting his heart and soul into the lyrics. As the song came into an end, the whole entire busted into thunderous applause and cheers, " Now, the next song I'll be singing is dedicated to an audience member who is here in our concert for the very first time, this song is called "Desert Song" and it goes out to Lucy Pecina, hope you like it, Lucy, it's for you!!!!!!!!" I swear I almost passed out when I heard Gerard say that he was dedicating a song to me, and he was singing to me my all-time favorite song, it was like a very surreal dream, "How does he know me, and how does he know this is my first time attending their concert?" Nikole gave me a sly grin "My cousin is good friends with Gee, and so am I, so when I found out that you were going to the concert here in houston, I let my cousin Andy know, and Andy called Gerard to let him know,and voila, here he is, singing to you your favorite song" I tackled Nikole into a bone-crushing hug "THANK YOU NIKKI, I LOVE YOU!!!" I screamed "OK, I know, just please let me go before I run out of air" I let go and continued to listen to Gerard serenade me, and although there was a mass of people, I felt like I was the only person there, listening to my Rock idol giving me a private concert, and it felt great. The song finally ended and Gerard yelled "Hope you liked it, Lucy, it was for you buddy" I turned crimson red as he saw me and gave me a wink. The rest of the night went off without a problem, it was the most amazing night of my life, and I doubted anything else could top it off.
Sign up to rate and review this story