Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > From The Lights To The Pavement...

A Very

by Gerardluvr08 0 reviews

A personal encounter between Ms. Lucy and Mr. Gerard Way... what's gonna happen? read and find out!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-01-13 - Updated: 2009-01-14 - 1049 words

0Unrated
"So, Lucy how did u like the concert?" aasked Nikole as we left the arena, I tried to tell her at least something to describe how I felt, but nothing could come out of my mouth "Speechless, I'm guessing?" "Oh yeah" I said, finally managing to say something. Me and the girls were on our way to the Parking lot when we were stopped by a guy halfway covered in tattoos and piercings "Hey are you Lucy Pecina?" I gave the girls an awkward glance before I answered the tattoed man "Yeah, I'm her, who wants to know?" then, the tattoed man stuck out his hand "I'm Brian Schecter, manager of My Chemical Romance, nice to meet you" I then took his hand and shook it 'Likewise, Mr. Schecter, well, since you know me already know who I am, I wanna introduce to you my friends, Nikole and Staci" Brian shook hands with both girls then gave his attention to me again "The reason I stopped you was because Gerard wanted to meet you in person, he asked me to look for you and to ask you to come to the tour bus for a meet and greet, you know since it is your first time and all" "Lucky girl, Lucy" chided Nikole, making me blush crimson "I would be willing to go, but what about my friends, I can't just eave them alone" "You should go and have fun with Gerard, Lucy, you deserve it" replied Staci, giving me a slight push towards Brian, "yea, me and Staci are hungry so we're gonna stop by a Denny's or something when we leave" added Nikole "Are you sure?" 'YES! now go with Brian before we change our minds" said Staci, "Thanks guys, see you later!" I called as I was escorted to the MCR bus by the band's manager.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So, Lucy, how did you hear about My Chemical Romance?" Brian asked me as we made our way through the crowds of people still lingering around the arena "Umm... I first heard of them through my friend in Florida, Melissa Licata, she was a HUGE My Chem fan, and she introduced me to "Vampires Will Never Hurt You" and because of that song, I became addicted to My Chemical Romance, from that day forward, all I ever listen to is MCR" "So I'm guessing 'Vampires' is your favorite song?" asked Brian "Well, that one and 'I Never Told You What I Do For A Living'"
"That is a great song" agreed Brian, a few minutes later, we finally reached the My Chemical Romance bus, and I was freaking out badly, "Whoa,Lucy are you okay?" "I think I'm going into shock right now, I can't believe I'm standing in front of the MCR bus!" Brian laughed loudly "Don't worry, you're not the only one who goes through that" "If you say so, Brian,If you say so". As we walked towards the bus, we saw three guys coming out of the bus, "Frankie, you are so fucked up, I can't believe you threw dog shit at Mikey!" "Well, in my opinion, I think that was fucking hilarious, way to go, Frankie" the three guys turned out to be Frank Iero, Ray Toro, and Bob Bryar "Hey, guys why are you guys getting out of the bus we're about to leave in an hour" Brian called, getting the boys' attention "Hi, Brian, we're just out for some fresh air, which is something you need, my friend" greeted Bob chastely "Whatever, anyway, I want you all to meet a fan of the band, she is the one that Gerard dedicated 'Desert Song' to, Lucy Pecina" I turned crimson as the guys looked at me, I even turned redder when Frankie walked up to me and gave me a bone-crushing hug. "Wow, you're really pretty, how old are you, Lucy?" "i'm 19 years old" I stuttered "So are you here to meet us or just Gerard?" asked Bob "I'm not so sure, I think i'm meeting all of you" "well, it's always a pleasure meeting a fan of ours, what's your favorite MCR song, other than 'Desert Song'?" Ray asked "Umm, I would have to say, 'I Never Told You What I Do For A Living'" "Dude, that's my favorite song, too, i think you and I are going to get along just fine, Lucy" Frankie replied, patting me on the back, hard.
*******************
The guys were showing me around their tour bus when I heard someone stumble against something "Stupid Gee, he's always tripping over something when he gets out of the shower" laughed Ray, holy crap, I was going to meet a half-naked Gerard Way, man, today is my lucky day but I was sorely disappointed when Gerard came out fully dressed in jeans and a Black Flag tee, when he saw me, he walked towards me "Ah, so you must be Lucy, it's a pleasure to meet you" he said stretching his hand out to me, making me blush "No, it's a pleasure meeting you" I mumbled as I shook his hand "Please, sit down, do you want to anything to drink?" "Do you have any coke?" I asked "yes, we do, go get her a coke please, Bob?" "Sure" as Bob left, Gerard began interrogating me "So, Lucy, where are you from?" "I was actually born in Mexico, but I was raised here in Texas almost all my life" I answered sincerely "Wow, how long have you been living in the States?" "14 years" "Cool" "Do you mind if I ask you some questions, Mr. Way?" "Call me Gerard, Mr. Way makes me feel old" "okay, Gerard, how old were you when you began taking an interest in music?" "I was around my twenties somewhere around there when I had music take over me,It was like something spiritual, you know, one of the first songs we had were 'Vampires Will Never Hurt You'" "That's song's awesome" "So what about you, how did you hear about us?"
Sign up to rate and review this story