Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > heaven help us

Angel

by xx__ilovemikey__xx 5 reviews

FrankĀ“s first day and they meet for the first time :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-11-25 - Updated: 2008-11-30 - 1243 words - Complete

1Moving
Gerards´s POV

Monday mornings...what can I say?

Mondays were never great for anybody but especially bad for the person that walks in wearing an iron maiden t-shirt and tight black skinny jeans, which lucky for me, would be me.

I walked into registration, ignoring the usual remarks and bits of paper being thrown in my direction and towards my seat at the back of the class.

I thought that this week would be the same as the rest but then as Mr Gray came bustling in, something changed it.

A small boy came shuffling in after him and he was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

He was rather small for 16 but his dyed black hair fell adorably over his face. He wore a faded misfits shirt and pale blue jeans that looked like he had attacked them but the rips gave glimpses of his skinny legs so I had no reason to complain.

"Everybody this is Frank Iero and he will be joining us today" Mr Gray said and gestured towards the small boy, who looked terrified but had his eyes glued to the floor.

"Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself Frank?" he continued and I felt my cheeks burning for him.

His eyes slowly raised from the floor and I saw how truly beautiful he was, His eyes glistened as they caught the sun but as he saw the class, the colour further drained form his face.

His voice was like soft velvet as it touched my ears in a small mumble.

"Hey...um im Frank and im 16. My favourite band are the misfits and I love comic books. I also play the guitar a little." He said and ignored the numerous comments that were coming from the class.

He looked petrified and was shaking like a leaf, I seemed to be the only one that wanted him there, he was the only person I had ever met that loved comic books and the misfits besides myself and my brother.

"You can take a seat up next to Gerard, Frank, and he will help you find your way around" Mr Gray finished and pointed towards the empty seat to my right.

Franks gorgeous eyes snapped up from their prevous position on the floor and scanned the class, stopping when they met mine for a beautiful second.

He gave me a cute lopsided smile and shuffled towards the spare seat.

I spent the remainder of registration, taking stolen glances at an angelic looking Frank that sat next to me and listened intently to Mr Gray rambling the school announcements.

The bell rang too soon, which is something I never thought I would say, and frank turned to me.

"Hey...I guess you already know but im frank" he said in his soft voice, with a smile.

"Hey im gerard" I replied and my cheeks flushed with embarrassment at the huge grin I let escape onto my face.

"So uh what you got next frank?" I asked quickly, to cover my ruby red cheeks and continuous grins.

He scrambled through various folders and books that obviously didn't fit in his bag and eventually pulled out a scrap of paper, frowning as he read it.

"Math!" he replied triumphantly
"Cool...me too" was all I could come up with.

"Well we should go then...wouldn't want to be late! Lead the way gerard!" frank said excitedly. The way he said my name made me smile, he pronounced it as if I belonged to him and I loved it.

He skipped happily to math with me and I couldn't work out why on earth he was so overjoyed to be going but I guessed it was just in his nature.

The rest of the classes followed the same story - frank would have to introduce himself and every time he would get sat in the empty chair next to me- and by lunchtime I had successfullyy managed to stare and take in every inch of his flawless face.

The way his cheekbones stood out perfectly against his pale and almost doll-like skin, the way his golden eyes glitered every time they caught the light...

"Gerard?" frank said suddenly and snapped me out of my daydream, that I had been having in the middle of the lunch queue.

"Yeah frankie?" I replied, without thinking

He thought for a moment to himself and smiled.

"You called me frankie!" he said a little too loudly

I opened my mouth to apologize at my obvious stupidity, at saying my thoughts out loud but he carried on talking.

"I like it! Its like im yours" he teased

I smiled and we bought our food, which really shouldn't have been called food, judged on its appearance.

"So we are friends right?" frank continued as we sat down at the furhtest table from the rest of the school- my usual table but clearly not franks first choice.

"Yeah if you wanna be" I attempted to say casually.

"What about what you want gerard" he replied, frowning at me.

"Yeah I wanna be friends frankie!" I said a little too eagerly

"So its settled then" frank shouted and threw his adorable arms around my waist.

He smelled beautifully of coffee and sugar and at that moment I found it hard to believe that he wasn't swamped with friends but he let go after a minute and began to try and eat the ´food´ infront of him.

" So why did you move frankie?" I asked him
" My parents divorced so I moved to bellville with my dad" he replied and turned to judge my reaction.

"Aww sorry frank" I said softly but he smiled, and began to pick at his food again while he spoke.
"What's your family like then gerard?" he asked, catching me off guard.

"Well I live with my mom, dad and little brother, mikey" I said and he gazed up at me with those golden eyes.

"Cool! I have always wanted a younger brother! What is mikey like?" he said enthusiastically

"He is pretty much into the same things that I am and we get along pretty well cause he is only a few years younger than me" I told him, just as the bell rang and interrupted us.

We had english next as frank had already explained to me, while making me draw out a map for him too.

*

The rest of the day went by quickly and for once in my life I didn't want to go home.

"So I guess I will see you tomorrow Gee" frank said as we stood outside the school.

I was about to protest to his new pet name for me but he giggled at himself and I shut my mouth.

"If I get one then you do too!" he said ecstatically and wrapped his arms around my waist once more.

I hugged him tight, not wanting to let go but finally letting go against my will and he began to skip off in the other direction.

"Bye gee!" he shouted and I gazed at the perfect little angel bouncing down the path before I turned for my own house.....frankie....



A/N hey everyone :) hope you liked the start... review and let me know if you want more and if you have any good ideas for the story cause I have a few but I am always open to ideas. Thankies
Xoxo stazzia
Sign up to rate and review this story