Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Blue Monday/I Have a Very Bad Feeling About This

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Garry view on a typical Monday morning at Beach Radio Magazine. Joe confronts Clare with what Jez said about her.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-11-29 - Updated: 2008-11-29 - 1286 words - Complete

0Unrated
Blue Monday/I Have a Very Bad Feeling About This:

Blue Monday:

The party Saturday night was a great one. Sunday was a time to regroup from all of the drinking, shagging, and partying. But now, it is Monday. That means back to reality people. I look all around me as I started on my article. Rose was in a cheerful mood this morning. Probably how a long "fun" weekend with Pete. Yeah, that's it. I can see it on her face when she first walked in this morning, yeah? She was just glowing! In a sense, I'm jealous of Pete. Rose is some fine-looking ass right there. I wouldn't think twice about shagging her! I hope Pete treats her right.

Beth looks happy too. I saw her with William Beckett last night. Our Beth is a total flirt. If the guy looks good, she'll fancy him in a heartbeat. William seems to be her latest target. Come to think of it, Beth seems to fancy women at times as well. I can't be certain on that one just yet. That needs more research if you know what I mean. Wink

But the biggest shock today is Mandy! She usually comes in pissed off and frowning. But today, Mandy was smiling! We all noticed right off the bat! She hardly ever smiling at work. I only know her for a few weeks and I'm shocked. We were all scared to talk to her at first. Tim and Vanessa were giggling about something. Curious, I turned to Tim and asked, "Okay, what did you do to her?" My good ol' Irish pal just turned to me smiling.

"Oh nothing, Garry!" he replied. "Nothing at all." Then, he walked away to his cubicle. I turned to Vanessa. She just smiled at me as she tried not to laugh again and walked to her cubicle. I watched them both in silence. Okay, now I'm suspicious. Those two are up to something. What, I do not know. I have known Tim for years. He is the crazy one of our group. Once he gets a wild idea in his head, there is no way to chase it back out until he acts on it. He makes Steve-O and Johnny Knox look pretty sane! And judging by the days I have worked at Beach Radio Magazine, Vanessa is the female version of Tim. I don't know, there might be a love connection between that pair in the near future. Who can say? But for now, I need to keep watch over Tim and Nessa before all Hell breaks loose. Starting... right now!

I Have a Very Bad Feeling About This:

I waited near the Beach Radio Magazine building near the lobby. Clare invited me out her this morning. She said that she had something for me today. I was overjoyed to hear her voice again. I met her older brother Saturday and she sat on my lap all night. That night was great, but yet I can't get what Jez said to me when she went to go get us some drinks out of my head. He leaned over to me from behind.

"You like my sister, yeah?" he asked me. I didn't turn around to him at that question. I just froze up at his words and his hot breath on my hair.

"Uh... yeah," I said. "Why?" There was a short pause.

"My sister is not looking for a relationship," Jez replied. "She just wants to play around."

"Okay..." I said with no real tone to it. "What of it?" Jez sighed.

"Have you slept with her yet?" he asked me. That made me turn right around to him. He could see the desperate look on my face. Jez smirked at me.

"I see!" he called. "How long have you been flirting with each other?"

"A week," I said. "Why?" Jez smirked as he shook his head at me. I became suspicious.

"Okay," I said. "What are you looking at me like that for?" Jez shrugged at me.

"Oh no reason," he said. "It's just amazing after a week of no sex; she still is interested in you!" Now, that had my attention.

"And why is that?" I asked him. Jez shrugged at me again.

"No reason," he said again. "Just don't expect too much from my sister. Once she gets what she wants, she moves onto the next decent-looking bloke that crosses her path!" That had me worried now. Right then, Clare returned with our drinks.

"Hey boys!" she called.

"Hi," Jez and I said normally. Clare smiled at us highly.

"Oh how nice!" she called. "You two are getting along so well!"

"Yep!" I said trying not to sound worried.

"Joe's a good guy." Jez said. Clare's smile grew brighter in a heart beat.

"Great!" she said. "That's nice to know!" Then, she handed out the drinks and sat down on my lap again. Now, I was confused. Because I am attracted to my Leia, I was overjoyed to hear her voice this morning and now I am here waiting for her. I only hope that Jez was messing with my head Saturday night.

At last, along came Clare. I was happy to see her again. She was dressed in a white dress suit this time. I could see most of her cleavage just by one look. Her breasts screamed at me to play with them when she got close enough. Suddenly, I noticed that she was standing right in front of me smiling.

"Hi Joe!" Clare called to me.

"Hey," I said in a sort of choked up voice. She smiled and kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back. She lightly pulled away from me. I don't know what happened next that patched things over, but Clare took one look at me and asked, "Joe, what's the matter?" I was caught off guard by her question. I looked at her blankly for a minute.

"Huh?" I asked her.

"You seem worried about something," she told me. "Did Jez tell you something bad about me?" Damn, she's hit it right on the head! There is no slipping anything past this girl! Well, I guess I have no choice but to tell her now.

"Actually," I said. "He did say something about you on Saturday." Clare raised an eyebrow at me.

"And what did he say?" she asked me. I swallowed hard at first and said nothing. I wanted to stop there, but her deep blue eyes were pushing me to keep talking. I had no choice but to keep on.

"He said not to expect much from you and that once you got what you wanted, you move onto the next decent-looking you meet," I said word for word. Clare instantly looked pissed off.

"That wanker!" she shouted out. "I ought to kick him in the bollocks for saying that about me!!!" I kept my eyes on her at all times.

"So is it true?" I asked her. Clare looked up at me with her pretty blue eyes innocently.

"No," she said calmly. "I just hadn't had any luck with a stable relationship in years." I felt as if a huge weight was pulled off of my body and mind. I was overjoyed now. I rushed forward and kissed Clare on the lips once again. She kissed me back. Hey, what can I say? I just love this woman! I just hope she feels the same way pretty soon!

White Light, White Light

AN: Okay, why don't we get back to our main lovers, Prose, shall we? Yes let's do that! I am determined to get them together in this story. So here we go!
Sign up to rate and review this story