Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Grand Theft Autumn/Where is Your Boy

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Pete starts up a mission to try and get Rose to be the greatest that she could be. Sorry for the delay. More Reviews=More Chaps (And more hot Prose action! ;))

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-12-04 - Updated: 2008-12-04 - 1405 words - Complete

0Unrated
Grand Theft Autumn/Where is Your Boy:

Rosie and I don't have a relationship based off of sex. If I wanted just sex, I would pay a hooker for that. No, Rose is much more than a hot babe to sleep with. She has depth to her. She has a mind to her. Don't get me wrong, I love Ashlee. But she and Rose are two different people. Ashlee is my uptight sanity. Rose is my escape. She doesn't know this however. She just sees herself as a normal woman. She's too content with her life here in Miami. That would be good for an average person. But Rose is not an average person. She is meant to be great. She doesn't know it, but I do now.

So, I have taken it upon myself to show her how great she is. I want to show her many things that I she would love. Things that she'll probably never get to see again in her life. My mission started this evening at her home. We were hanging out her back porch. I was sitting near the backdoor while she was getting us some drinks. Today, Rose had on a cute little white summer dress. Her hair was clipped back into a ponytail with a huge white flower clip. I smiled at her in quiet admiration. She looks so good in white. Rose came over to me with the cokes in her hands.

"Here you are," she said. I got my drink from her.

"Thanks, Rosie!" I said to her. She smiled and sat down with me. We opened our cokes and took a sip. I turned to her smiling. She looked at me likewise.

"What's on your mind?" she asked me. I shrugged at her innocently.

"You ever thought wanted to do anything other than journalism?" I asked. Rose looked at me confused for a moment.

"What do you mean?" she asked. I smiled at him again.

"I mean," I went on. "You didn't just want to be a journalist. You had to have wanted to be something else before that. So what did you want to be before you became a journalist?" My girl thought about my question for a moment. I waited to hear what she was going to say. She gave me a little smile and looked away. I became curious now.

"I did want to do one thing..." she began to say. Then, Rose shook her head quickly. "No, no!" she said quickly. "It's too silly!" Now, I was really interested.

"Come on tell me!" I pressed her. Rose shook her head again.

"No," she mumbled. "You'll laugh!" I grabbed her by the hands. She looked up at me blushing.

"Well, I insist then!" I pressed again. Rosie hesitated for a moment. Then, she sighed aloud.

"Fine," she said reluctantly. "You remember the sketch book you looked at when you were down here the first time?"

"Yes," I said. "What about it?" Rose pressed her lips together before forcing herself to talk again.

"Well," she said to me at last. "If the journalism thing didn't work out, I wanted to become an artist." She looked at me as if waiting for me to laugh at her like she was joking. I looked at her with interest. Rosie was looking at me confused. I saw that face of hers once again. She does that from time to time. She always looks disappointed at me. I wondered why.

"You're looking at me like that again," I said to her. Rosie looked at me confused again.

"Like what?" she asked me. I sat up towards her.

"You look at me disappointed," I replied. Rose raised an eyebrow at me.

"Do I?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied. "It's like you expect to be disappointed with me. Why is that?" There was a short pause. Rose just shrugged at me.

"Dunno," she said. "I guess I have learned to expect disappointment from Tony after all of these years. He shot down my dreams of being an artist and ever finding anything or anyone better." I smiled at her out of sympathy.

"Aw come here," I said her. Then, I pulled right down onto my lap. She sat down on me surprised. I took her face in my hand so that she was staring right at me.

"Listen to me now," I said to her. "I don't want to have to tell you this again and again. So listen to me this time. You got me?" Rosie nodded at me in silence. I smiled at her calmly.

"Good," I said. "Now repeat after me! You still with me?" Rose nodded at me. Good, I still have her attention with me. Now, to get started on my mission while I still have her.

"Okay, repeat after me," I said to her in a strong voice. "I, Rose James,"

"I, Rose James," she said back to me.

"Promise myself and Pete Wentz,"

"Promise myself and Pete Wentz,"

"That I will raise my expectations from now on and try to strive for better in my life." Rose looked at me slightly worried at that last part. I looked at her back.

"Come on," I said. "I want to hear you say it." Rose looked at me nervously again. I kept waiting for her repeat what I had just said to her. This'll take a while. That's okay, though. I'm not going to give up on my girl at all. I held her hands tightly in my own. She was wincing in pain a bit. I loosened my grasp some. Rose finally broke down and said it.

"That I will raise my expectations from now on and try to strive for better in my life," she said to me. I smiled at her.

"Very good," I said. "Anything else?" Rosie thought about that for a moment. Then, she turned to me with a wicked smile. I waited for her words.

"Can we get this in writing?" she challenged me. I saw the look in her eyes. Rosie was trying to test me to see if I was going to keep to my word. It was a trick for disappointment. Well, the trick was on her! I smiled at her warmly.

"Got a pencil and piece of paper?" I asked her slickly. She looked him surprised.

"Wait! What?" Rosie asked me. I kept my smile.

"You have any paper?" I asked her again. Rosie looked at me in silence.

"Uh..." she said. "I might have some inside. Hang on!" Then, she leapt off of my lap and went into her house. I sat on the beach chair waiting. A minute later, Rosie came back with a pen and paper. She handed them right over to me.

"Write it all down!" she said to me. I smiled and shrugged at her.

"Fine, fine," I said to her. Then, I wrote down the whole agreement from start to finish. I handed it over to my girl.

"Here you are," I said. "Just sign it." Rose took the promise and read it to herself quietly. She looked up at me with an eyebrow raised. Her eyes were asking me if this was a joke or not. I smiled and shrugged at her.

"It's okay," I said to her. "Just sign it." Rose kept looking at me for a moment more. She finally took the pen and signed her name to the paper. I smiled to myself as she did so. Ha-ha, I have her now! Rosie handed back the signed paper to me.

"There," she said. "Here is my written word to raise my expectations from now on. Happy now?" I smiled at her richly. Then, I pulled her back down to my lap. She sat down almost instantly. I pulled her face close to mine and kissed her on the lips. She kissed me back. We both parted slowly. I smiled at her again.

"Yeah," I said. "I'm happy now." She smiled at me in a warm and sweet way. I just kissed her again. Oh yes, I am going to enjoy is mission so much. And being with Rosie is every way as my girl even more as well.

Tell it To My Heart, Tell Me I'm the Only One

Sorry about the delay, folks! Time for more racy spicy hot chaps. So hang on, you might not be able to sleep afterwards.
Sign up to rate and review this story