Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > wish to see them

Getting ready for the exams

by road 0 reviews

Everyone is getting ready for the exams and drama soon comes around with hinatas familly

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Hinata,Naruto,Shikamaru - Published: 2008-12-01 - Updated: 2008-12-01 - 3581 words

0Unrated
OK im back to bad I didn’t get much reviews T_T… oh well, so right now the 12 finalists have to train and maybe take a few breaks, but what will be revealed about the 3 other tailed demons? There was supposed to be nine, but why is there 12? Find out!

“What do you want”? Kakashi said annoyed that the Uchiha was following him for the past half hour.

Sasuke came out into the open from his hiding spot. “I want you to help me train for use of the sharingan”.

Kakashi was surprised but didn’t show it. “Sharingan? The way for Uchiha’s to gain it is when they are in a life or death experience and the power of sharingan can save them thus activating it. You were in such a position?”

“Yes, I was in a battle in the forest of death with some guy named Orochimaru…” Sasuke tried saying only to be interrupted.

“WHAT! I have to report this to hokage, I will help with training despite the fact that you aren’t my student but I have to go and warn the hokage. I was going to train naruto, tell him to train with ebisu. ” Kakashi said handing sasuke a piece of paper before rushing to the hokage office.

Sasuke looking satisfied walked away…

Meanwhile…

“So who are you going to train with”? Kimiten asked walking out of the ramen shop with the 5 other genin.

“I CALL CELESTAE” Kyu shouted.

“awww, I was going to, oh well I have had someone else in mind, Im to direct with attacks, using shadows I can hide more effectively, so surprise attacks are a good idea, and the only person I know who is good at assassination techniques would be asuma so Ill ask him.” Kenji said.

Everyone nodded in agreement; he did give a logical explanation unlike Kyu.

“I’m gonna train with kakashi sensei”! Naruto shouted.

Sasuke then appeared out of nowhere. “Too late, I got him to train me but no need to worry, he told me to tell you that he reassigned you to ebisu, give ebisu this paper and he will surely agree.” He finished.

Naruto frowned but kept his mood up. “Why does he need this paper”? He asked.

Sasuke then laughed (you heard me, laughed) “It’s a ticket to see some pervert movie called make out paradise”.

“Who are you gonna train with shikamaru”? Hinata asked.

Shikamaru gave a lazy sigh. “Who cares? Its garra I can’t beat that syco.”

“That all up to you whether you want to put the effort in or not, I believe with enough strategy you can beat him with no use of new tecniques.” Naruto said leaving everyone dumbfounded he could progress that in his ramen loving brain.

“I guess I-I should try training with father, he might be willing to teach me”. Hinata said.

“Might? Why wouldn’t he”? Naruto asked.

“Father can be mean sometimes…ooops”! Hinata said covering her mouth with her hands. “Please don’t tell him I said that”! She pleaded.

“You shouldn’t be scared of your dad, right”? Naruto asked.

Everyone decided to leave naruto and hinata alone, their conversation was getting deep and they didn’t want to wreck it with training procedures, leaving the 2 alone.

“Well, it’s just that…” Hinata tried to say something but doubts that her father might find out what she tried to tell naruto stopped her.

“Well?” Now naruto was confused. What was there to be scared about?

Hinata couldn’t say, but she could show. Without a word she lifted the hem of her shirt so that her stomach was visible. At first naruto didn’t get it but then he looked closer, just above her backside, a HUGE blackish blue mark rested.

“By kami, what the heck happened to you”? Naruto asked getting worried.

Hinata started to explain. “Whenever I fail to meat my fathers expectations, he always hits me, if I train with him and are unable to do a technique he will hurt me again, probably much harder.” She finished pulling her shirt down with a blush that she had exposed her skin to naruto.

“Well I think we should…” Naruto was trying to say until he was struck at the side of his face by a tomato.

A few angry villagers gathered around and was looking at naruto in anger. “Great, first the kyubi brat comes into the village and now he is trying to make amends with the hyuuga princess”! One shouted.

As soon as the choruses for getting the ‘demon brat’ was over they all stopped as a figure suddenly appeared between naruto and hinata, and the crowd. It was Kimiten.

“Ok that’s it, take one more step forward and I will have your head”! He shouted.

One of the villagers laughed. “If you did that you would be arrested and killed for threats and killing.” He said.

Kimiten smirked. “That would happen, but this situation is different, a threat is when you tell someone that you will kill them if they don’t do something against their will, Im saying Ill kill you if you do something that really isn’t needed, so this is all at your own risk, if you die its your own fault”! He finished.

“Yeah right”! The villager responded. The biggest mistake of his life. He picked up a tomato, and threw it at naruto. Kimiten took out a kunai and sliced the tomato smoothly before focusing his attention back on the villager. “Big mistake” he said with so much venom it almost was visible.

He disappeared then reappeared in front of the man. One second the man was standing the next there was blood everywhere with a dead corpse in it.

“Anyone else”?! Kimiten shouted at the remaining villagers and soon they dispersed to their homes.

“Kimiten…you didn’t need to do that.” Hinata said.

“Yes I did, its horrible the way naruto has been treated all these years and I’ve had enough, you 2 can’t even be seen in public together talking without being shouted at” He answered.

“Wait a second, how did you know about how I was treated? I told you guys about kyubi but not about that!” Naruto said.

Kimiten cursed in his mind; could he really tell them his secrets? No… they probably would think he was crazy. “I can’t say that, im sorry, I will tell you one thing, I know a lot about everything, if you have anything you need help with come ask, even if its totally unrelated to me and you think that I wouldn’t know ok”? Kimiten finished.

The 2 nodded as Kimiten took his leave, spiting on the dead body and muttering ‘disgusting villagers’ before he left, leaving the body on the floor.

Naruto and hinata couldn’t believe it; the good hearted Kimiten had just killed with no remorse.

Turning their attention to the other again, naruto began to speak. “As I was uh… saying we should talk to the old man about your dad, why didn’t you do this before Hinata, you just let him slap you around.” Naruto said.

“I want to be worth something, he always tells me that I’m useless”. Hinata began to get teary eyed.

Naruto gasped. “How can you even think that didn’t you even pay attention when you whooped tentens ass? It was incredible even I wouldn’t be able to deflect that, don’t let your father take over your thoughts, now come on, we gotta talk to old man hokage”. Naruto said with that heart warming smile.

Hinata couldn’t help it anymore. He was right and she hated the way her father treated her. With a heart warming smile back they walked silently over to the hokage tower.

Meanwhile…

Kyu walked over to his training field and spotted Celestae doing some warm-ups before a few minutes of training. She stopped when she noticed Kyu behind her. “Yes Kyu”? She asked.

“Train me”!

“Well, that is very impolite, Im afraid I can’t”. She said continuing her warm ups.

“PPPPLLLLLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEE” He said getting on his knees.

Celestae giggled. “Ok, fine.” She said.

“Yes, by the way, your name; Celestae kami, that means heavenly god, how did you get such a name”? Kyu asked.

Celestae broke into laughter. After getting a hold of herself, she put on a face that was ready to tell you whatever she said were true.

“I was originally a god, born from gods, crazy I know, and even gods had rules and you could be banished for doing bad things. I was quite the prankster, I actually peed in gods wine and I got banished to earth, yes a childish and stupid prank, but the look on their faces.” She said and giggled.

Kyu as much as he wanted to laugh, he asked a question. “Ok, so if you were a god you must of known about the demon contracts, can you tell me about the 3 demons sealed inside me, kenji and Kimiten?” He asked.

“Yes, your dragon demon is the being of light, in fact it was the rival of the protector of heaven himself, and it even won battles against it. Kenji’s demon is the demon of darkness, it protected the entrance to hell, and it was the grim reaper. It was also a dragon too. Kimitens dragon demon is the being of space, able to bend gravity at will and summon meteors to destroy enemies, however, out of the others, Kimitens demon was actually a female, and it was the sister of yours and Kenji’s demons.” She said.

“That actually pretty cool” Kyu said astonished.

“Actually I have already told Kenji and Kimiten of this, they came and asked me first, but anyway, there is one secret to the powers of these demons, they have a joint attack, by combining the elements of darkness, light, and space, they can also control time. Witch is a very useful ability, now on with the training”. She finished with a smile.

Kyu also started, he needed to work on his light techniques. And by the end of the month he would be stronger.

--meanwhile with Kimiten and Kenji—

The 2 genin walked side by side discussing old times when they had watched the show naruto, and now it was real, but that was the question; how is it real? But questions aside they saw Kuranie and Asuma outside enjoying a meal. Kimiten was the first to speak.

“Kuranie, can you please train me? I excel in tiajutsu and ninjutsu, but my genjutsu is a little shaky, can you help me?” He asked.

“Well, Sakura and Kiba didn’t make it, and Sasuke is being taught by Kakashi, so ok” She said and her and Kimiten walked out. “Be seeing you Asuma” She said and waved.

Asuma looked at Kenji who just stared back. “I’m guessing you want training too”? He asked. Kenji nodded. “Well, none of my students passed so I guess I could.” He finished.

“Great”! Kenji said. “Can you teach me assassination and silent killing techniques?” he asked.

Asuma grinned. “You knew I was good at that didn’t you? Well you came to the right man, lets get started”. He said as he and Kenji walked out to a training field.

--Meanwhile with naruto and Hinata—

“This won’t do, what you say is true”? The 3rd asked.

Naruto and Hinata nodded. “Alright, Naruto I believe you have training to do, and ebisu won’t wait. You should go; Young Hinata and I shall deal with Hiashi.” Sarutobi finished.

Hinata was getting scared now, could she really take care of this without naruto at her side? Naruto was about to turn and leave when Hinata reached out and grabbed his hand.

“Please don’t leave; I don’t want you to leave”. She pleaded. Naruto looked at sarutobi who nodded and naruto sat back down. The 3rd press a button on his desk and called for Hiashi hyuuga.

A few minutes later Hiashi walked into the room looking calm that is until he noticed that Hinata’s wounds that had been inflicted were bandaged, they were out of good reach so someone helped her, that is when he noticed naruto and suspected he helped her.

That brat better not have tried anything. Hiashi thought.

He took a calm face and started looking at the hokage. “You wished to see me”? He said more than asked.

“Yes, according to these 2, you have been assaulting your daughter and injuring her, is this true”? The 3rd asked.

“This is not true”. He lied. “She got those wounds during training.” He said/lied again. Hiashi than gave Hinata a look that said. ‘Say I am telling the truth or I promise pain.’

But Hinata wouldn’t have any of it. She immediately stood up.

“You liar! You hurt me all the time”! She yelled much to everyone’s surprise.

Hiashi started fuming. “You are coming home now”! He yelled back trying to take her hand only to be stopped by the hokage. “I trust the words of Hinata, she will not be staying under your care if she so chooses.” He said and anbu came into the crowded room making the action visible from outside.

The hokage turned his attention to Hinata being sure that Hiashi was being kept under control. “Hinata, obviously you cannot live under Hiashi anymore, so you must live with someone you know, who do you choose to live with? Not with your father, it’s your choice.” He said.

She looked back from naruto to the hokage, she was given the choice to live with anyone she wanted, the choice to her was obvious, but it was harder to tell. She looked at naruto again. And the Hokage sighed. “I see, naruto would it be ok with you if Hinata were to live with you”? He said turning to naruto.

“Oh come on! I’ve already got Kimiten hanging over at my house like a dead goose, now Hi…” He stopped when he realized that Hinata really did need help. “Ok, I guess I can take her in.” He said.

Soon the window opened revealing a man in a blue suit and another with long white hair.

“Where is naruto? I waited for 2 hours lord hokage and he hasn’t showed up!” Ebisu complained.

“I just came to see what this is about” The other man replied.

“I apologize, naruto is right here; we were discussing matters concerning Hiashi hyuuga.” The 3rd said.

“Naruto huh”? Jiraya said walking over to him like he was studying him. “Mind if I train him too”? He asked.

“What for”? The 3rd asked.

“My promise to him.” Jiraya said.

“Ahh”. The 3rd knew what that meant.

“sweet I get 2 people to train me”! Naruto cheered. Although Naruto was unaware that he would be training with 2 mega perverts…

The 3rd laughed. “Yes you are very fortunate naruto, but I want you and hinata to stay here for the next matter I will discuss” The 3rd firmly said being more serious at the end.

Naruto was confused, he just came to discuss Hinata’s problem. “What is it you need me and hinata for”? He asked.

“I will tell you in a moment. But first…” Sarutobi clicked the button he used to call in Hiashi. “Anbu 37, get me Kimiten raykushi, I have a matter to discuss with him”.

3 minutes later Kimiten and kuranie who he was previously training with walked in the room. The hokage did not look pleased. “You needed to see me hokage-sama”? Kimiten asked stepping in front of his desk.

The 3rd gestured for him and kuranie to take a seat. “I heard recently that you killed a village in the main road; don’t bother lying because as you know I have naruto and hinata who were there. I’m quite disappointed”. He finished.

“Hokage, I’m sorry but this is treason, naruto does not deserve the treatment given to him. And you can ask naruto that I told the villagers before hand that it was at their own risks, I will admit it is sneaky, but it is well within the rules”. Kimiten said calmly.

The 3rd leaned in his chair more back, and closed his eyes as if thinking; with his eyes still shut he smiled. “Quite clever that you have studies politics young one. And you are right; well within the rules. You may think this is crazy, but I want you to continue these actions, it was the yondaimes wish naruto be governed as a hero, and the villagers are not doing so. They dishonored a hokages wish and that would be execution anyway”. He finished.

“Also, I understand you are living with naruto uzumaki, I’m sorry but there have been problems with Hiashi hyuuga and hinata here needs to live with you 2, is that alright”?

Kimitens eyes lit up as bright as the sun. “ARE YOU KIDDING? ‘ALRIGHT’? IT’S AWESOME OK!” he said running out of the room to resume training when a voice called out. “Wait a minute” Jiraya said and Kimiten stopped and turned around.

Jiraya walked up to him, without a word he put his hand on the boys cheek and moved it side to side as if getting a better look at his features. He finally stopped and looked him in the eyes. “Have we met before? I think I know you”. He said.

Kimiten shook his head vigorously. “I know people say anything is possible, but no. It’s impossible we could have met before now, I have heard of you before.” He replied.

Jiraya smiled. “Oh so you must know of my adventures”! he said proudly. Kimiten shook his head. “More like for that pathetic book you write, I know a friend UNDER 18 who would love that book.” He said plainly before walking out and Jiraya fell over anime style.

Everyone just laughed.

A few weeks later (about 2 weeks)

Naruto couldn’t sleep. He kept hearing noises from the other room, hammering, writing, hammering, and writing. He was sick of it. He got up, grabbed a kunai, and headed to the other room. There he saw someone working in a seat I a desk, resting on the desk was what appeared to be a long sheath for a sword, next to it was a windmill shiriken, but instead of a hole in the center, there was a handle.

Looking more carefully at the outlines of the bodies shape on the night light, he saw it was Kimiten. “Hey buddy”. He said rubbing his eyes. “What are you doing”?

Kimiten looked back and said he was assembling and making weapons of the sort for upcoming exams. Though he would not say what. “Ok just don’t be so noisy, also… I’ve been wondering about hinata”. He said looking back at her sleeping figure(she was in another bed you perves). “How has she been able to train? After she moved here I never saw her training. I’m getting worried because she has to go up against neji in the finals and he pretty good, I don’t want to see her lose.” He finished with a sad expression.

Kimiten only smiled a smile like never before. He was worried about her and expressing it to someone he cared and trusted. “Don’t worry naruto, believe it or not Hinata’s training has gone tremendous, she will defiantly be ok”. He assured naruto.

With a smile naruto went back to sleep in the other bed.

2 weeks later—day of chunnin exams—

Kimiten was up early as he usually had been. Just in time he finished off with his new weapons. He hoped training and weapons like this were enough to win. He heard naruto getting up and then Hinata. “Ohayo guys! You ready for the exams”? He asked cheerfully.

They both nodded as they got ready and headed to the exams.

Once at the exams everyone met with their opponents. All except sasuke were there. Kimiten was having a discussion with his squad on their coarse of action.

“Ok, in the real world Orochimaru attacked the 3rd during the exams in sasukes fight pretending to be the kazekage who he killed. We have to think of a way to stop him. Any ideas? On second thought no, when it happened just make sure to be with them during the battle. As crazy as the idea is”. Kenji said and Kimiten and Kyu nodded.

The hokage went to the edge of his seat and took his speech. “Welcome all to the 66th chunnin exam to have taken place. This exam is to see who will be worthy of the title chunnin. Now take your attention to the 12 finalists before you.” He finished.

There were soon shouts saying where sasuke and stuff was but they realized he was a little late. The first match would be Kimiten vs. dosu, lets see what happens…

However I have other plans, sorry for the cliff and I was reading over my last chapter and realized I didn’t write who Kyu went up against, it was temari sorry about that. Well im done, not many reviews but maybe that can change with your help? T_T well hope u liked it.
Sign up to rate and review this story