Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > wish to see them

The chunnin exams final 1

by road 0 reviews

The game is set, the combatonts are ready. But what will happen next? Find out

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Characters: Hinata,Naruto,Shikamaru - Published: 2008-12-05 - Updated: 2008-12-05 - 3847 words

0Unrated
more people see this story hopefully. Who knows? There might be naruhina fluff inside! But anyway lets get on with the story!

Two cloaked figures stood at the very back of the large crowd that was to watch the fight. One of them turned to the other and said. “So, we are to go with the plan once sasuke Uchihas fight begins?” The other was solemn, keeping quiet in is robe and bow. He merely nodded to show he was correct. “Ok then, Orochimaru-sama told us during the duration of the attack, we are to get these ninja” He said handing a few ninja info cards.

The other looked carefully. And then returned them. “I wonder how everyone else will fare”. He said.

Kimiten and dosu walked down to the field and looked at the opponent. Dosu noted a few changes from when he last saw him. Bigger cloak and a sword over his left shoulder.

‘He he, I can’t wait to crush him’ he thought.

The Procter from the preliminary stepped up. “Well, I’m stuck with you guys again so let’s just get on with it.” He said. He raised a colored flag and shouted. “Begin”.

It took a minute for the real battle to begin, Kimiten drew the sword slowly. It had a detailed handle with twists and curves moving to the actual blade. The blade itself was dazzling blue as if it were the ocean shining in the sun. Kimiten charged his opponent.

Dosu took a step back and did hand signs. “Sonic fang”! He sent it crashing and Kimiten hurdled back. “Huff huff, ok… that’s not going to work.” He said. He then tried twirling around in a fast motion. All the hyuugas in the stand laughed. They though he was trying rotation. But after about 7 seconds of spinning dust started to spread on the battle field so dosu couldn’t see. “That not going to work! I can still hear you”! Dosu said running to the location where he heard something moving. The figure of Kimiten was visible and he punched him in the face. Only to realize that it was a clone.

Kimiten on the other hand was outside the dust cloud. Readying hand signs of his own he was willing to try some genjutsu. “Evil illusion: Home destruction”! He said. The world around dosu changed as the dust seemed to darken. He then saw what he never thought he would see. He home…on fire. He saw his little sister dying in the old porch where they often talked to each other. “Tanzami”! He called. He broke down.

Then everything returned to normal. But dosu couldn’t concentrate. Kimiten saw this opportunity. “Earth style: earth cage”! He said. Soon the dust around dosu turned hard into a cage trapping him inside. Then He readied his final blow. “Space style: Finger star death beam barrage”! He said. He stretched his fingers out and piercing beams shot through the cage from his fingers and went right through Dosu. He called off his earth cage and there was dosu… unconscious.

“Where have I seen that space stuff before? He he, the winner is Kimiten!” The proctor said. And the crowd cheered.

The kazekage (Orochimaru impersonating the kazekage) Looked amusingly. “You didn’t tell me that you had a new clan power in your village. And a very powerful one too.” He said.

But the 3rd shook his head. “I’m afraid there is no clan, there is just him. But powerful indeed.” The traitor shook his head. “Only one? So does this mean your going to make him into a breeder?” he asked.

The 3rd hokage shook his head again. “No, only if so chooses, but we also don’t know the full extents of his power, same with his teammates who have different types of powers.”

“Have you tried researching anyone with his name”?

“Yes, no leads not even close. He is mysterious because he seems to just read peoples mind sometimes, as if he can see the future. However he is very helpful and quite the information gatherer.” He said before taking a stand in front of his seat.

“Alright, and now for the next battle consisting of Shikamaru Nara and garra of the desert.” He said sitting down again giving a smile.

“Let’s see how good you children are”. He said to the fake.

On the battle field garra did not look pleased. “You are weak to please me; I will have to destroy you now. And just like that before everyone eyes he sent the sand at shikamaru.

Shikamaru jumped up looking at the trees behind garra. ‘Ok this just might work’ he thought. He threw 2 kunai past garra but garra stopped them. “Ok, I have to find a way to make those leaves fall off the tree…think, think… I got it!” he thought more enthusiastically then usual. “Shikamaru knew he would have to risk a little pain but it would work.

For the past few minutes shikamaru let garra get some hits. The shikamaru did some old play dead tricks and pretended to be overly injured. Garra frowned. “I told you that you were weak. And now you die.” He said and ordered huge sand to pummel shikamaru. Just before it hit shikamaru moved away and the sand hit the hard ground causing shock waves to make the leaves from the tree fall off. “Perfect” Shikamaru said.

Soon the leaves made shadows form from above and shikamaru used his prized jutsu. “Shadow possession jutsu”. He caught garra this time. He crouched on one leg and was thinking of what to do next. Soon the sand shot at shikamaru and he rolled 15 feet away.

“Damn it, the sand acts on its own even if I have him immobilized.” Shikamaru said.

He sighed a long sigh. And turned to the proctor. “I’m out of tricks, I give up” he said calmly. The Proctor smiled. “Well at least you backed off before it’s too late, the winner is garra. Good fight nice and clean” He said rubbing his eyes. “But now it’s the next fight, hinata hyuuga vs. neji hyuuga. Step down now” He finished and the crowd went louder then it ever did before. This was one of the fights they were waiting for. Hyuuga vs. hyuuga.

Neji took a glare at Hinata before he stepped down to the battlefield. Hinata hesitated. She knew neji would try and kill her. She finally stepped forward…very slowly. “Hinata”! Someone shouted. She turned around and saw naruto. Things from there went in picture frame. Naruto’s arms to the side, and then her being pulled forward. Before she knew it he embraced her. “Don’t worry Hinata you can do it. We believe in you. I believe in you. He said.

He pulled a little harder on her back to himself. Before finally withdrawing. And letting her go. But as she turned around a kunai wiped by her face and struck the wall next to her. She looked at the kunai.

There was a note on it… It read…

To Hinata and naruto…

This is Kimiten, I have some bad news, the leaf village is going to be attacked by a criminal sannin named Orochimaru. I figured out that he will attack during the duration of naruto and sasukes fight should it occur, so don’t expect to finish your fight. The war that will occur will start most likely when you hear a crash coming from the east gate of konoha, that’s a summoning breaking trough, when you here this sound, hinata, I want you to stick with naruto at all times, help him when he needs it. When the war starts head toward the stand that kakashi is resting in, he should also be able to help and give you orders. The kazekage is actually Orochimaru impersonating him. So please follow my steps. As for me, I’m going to stay and help with the 3rd hokages fight against the sannin Orochimaru when it happens. And naruto as for you, You may notice a seal formula at the bottom of the paper, if you and hinata are in danger, use this jutsu seal, you will be transported to a hospital. That all, but don’t tell anyone I sent you 2 this letter, stay strong and together and good luck.

From Kimiten

They both looked at the 3rd hokages stand and saw Kimiten looking at them nodding.

For the third time now, Hinata stepped down in front of her cousin. Staring him in the eye.

“neji…” Hinata started but neji interrupted.

“Don’t even say anything, Ill defeat you and you will die.” He said.

“I can help you!” She said more loudly now. “Im no longer under my fathers control, he can’t control me or you, I can take then seal off your head once this is all over.”

Neji smiled to Hinata’s surprise. “I wasn’t saying it to you… but to the person sitting in the stand behind you” He said and hinata turned around. She saw what she hadn’t seen in over a month. Hiashi and hanabi, watching to see if she was any good even if she didn’t live with them anymore. She turned back to neji.

“I honestly have no problem with you, your kind and caring I can tell, but this is still a fight, and I will do everything in my power to beat you. A…friendly spar you can call it.” He said and smiled again. Hinata smiled back and took an EXTREMELY unusual stance that neji had never seen before. It was similar to hyuuga stance, with her legs evened out, but her right elbow was lifted above her right shoulder and sticking it forward like a sword or a horn that she would strike at any time. Her left arm was stretched forward strait like a log and her hand completely sticking to the left horizontally showing her whole palm to the front.

“What’s that Hinata? I’ve never seen anything like it.” Neji said astonished.

“It’s called the dragon sea serpent stance. I learned it 3 weeks ago, its also very efficient with water based attacks witch happens to be my elemental chakra. Hope your ready.” She said.

“Begin” The proctor said.

Hinata was the first to charge neji, at first it seemed like she was going to strike him with a gentle fist, but just before it hit she stopped and then water rose from the ground in the shape of sharp senbon and pierced nejis skin before returning to the ground. Neji was dumbstruck. “How did you get water from the earth”? Neji asked.

Hinata only giggled at her now kind cousin’s remark. She put a finger in front of her and wiggled it back in forth. “I’m not telling.” She said. She had consulted with Kenji during the training period, not train with him but ask for advice; he said water can be gathered from all living things. That’s how she had come to know how to do it.

But… she still had another idea with her water. Hinata at that time was wearing a vest, her father always made her cover up her figure but he didn’t matter anymore. On the back of her vest was a transparent gourd. It was longer than garra’s, but not as wide, she thought it was smart to carry elemental fire power wherever you go and so she got her own. She could use that anytime she wished.

Neji realized he needed to use byakugan and take Hinata seriously. Hinata also activated her byakugan. And they charged. They blocked, hit, blocked, kick. Almost going in a patterned dance. Neji did rotation and hinata was forced to step back. As soon as neji stopped spinning, Hinata activated her water wall technique and formed the water to be behind him. She pulled the water wall to push neji toward her. As soon as he was in front of her, she flipped so that her feet were in front of his stomach. She then spun in place. “8 trigrams: rotation tunnel” She said. She caught neji in the violent chakra storm and he was sent flying back. Neji was badly hurt, he was lucky he put up a chakra defense before it hit or he would be unconscious. But he was still badly hurt.

“Looks like I have to finish this Hinata before its too late.” He said getting into a crouched crane stance. “You are in the field of my 8 trigrams”.

Hinata took the same stance…Almost the same “Same to you cousin” She replied.

They both charged and hit their fingertips to the other.

“2 palms”

“4 palms”

“8 palms”

“16 palms”

“32 palms”

“64 palms”!

Neji stopped and rested his arms but before he realized it he was hit again. Hinata kept going! After the assault she yelled. “128 palms”! She finished with a palm to his stomach and neji went unconscious.

“Winner Hinata hyuuga” The proctor said covering his ears knowing that there would be applause. And there was. Hiashi in his booth however grimaced. He had disowned Hinata and only then she became stronger. Now it was too late to take her back in the house hold. He had showed neji the main house techniques and he still lost. She was becoming a force to be reckoned with.

In the kage stand the ‘kazekage’made a slow clapping applause. “Quite well done. These leaf ninja of yours are getting quite talented. But do you think they deem necessary to become chunnin?” He asked. The 3rd took some notes on his paper. “I believe so far that all who participated are qualified to become chunnin except that dosu ninja, he didn’t show much talent.” He finished.

The next fight belonged to Kenji and shino, it was time they duke it out. This was a fight people waited for too. Kenji was known to be up front, shino relied on torture and weakening before finishing off. 2 different natures. One battle. Yes this was an event to look forward to.

Shino and Kenji took their respective spots on the battle field. “You know… during the preliminaries when you made that joke about squashing bugs… is not appertained. It was an insult to me.” Shino said.

Kenji’s black eyes shot open. “Whoops, forgot bout that, sorry though. But I’m still going to beat you”.

“I will look forward to your power” Shino replied and bowed as a sign of respect to his opponent and Kenji did the same.

The proctor looked back and forth and nodded absently. “Ok…begin”!

Shino wiped a few bugs at Kenji. In turn Kenji did some hand signs. “Water style: water whips”! He said as water that seemingly came from no where smacked the bugs to the ground. The bugs went back into shinos cloak. “This will be a challenge” he said.

After a while a bug and water whips. Shino thought he would get nowhere. He had to risk sending out all of his bugs to drain the enemy completely. Shino took the risk and waves of bugs were sent at Kenji. Kenji readied some hand seals and shouted. “Water style: water surrounding jutsu”. Soon water surrounded the bugs headed for him. He then made one last bit of hand signs. “Ice style: water freezing pillars” The water turned to ice and froze the bug’s one the spot. Kenji stuck his right hand in the air. Sticking his index and middle finger up like Zabuza would. He said “Shadow arts: Deep darkness jutsu”! The world went dark and shino couldn’t see a thing. The next thing he knows he is up in the air by a punch through is chin for an aerial knockout.

On the other side of the dark mist everyone looked carefully. The mist dispersed and shino was on the ground defeated.

“The winner is kenji refuma” the proctor said and rubbed his eyes. ‘2 more fights left’ he thought.

“And now for fight 5! Kyu roku vs. temari!” the proctor continued.

The 2 combatants came over to the field. Temari smirked. “I hear that you’re good with wind techniques. Unfortunately your wind is no match for mine. Hope you’re ready to lose.” She laughed at the end. Kyu grimaced. She was right; it would take a lot more than a fancy wind or light maneuver to win this one.

Meanwhile…

Hinata all this time was still very tired. For the duration of Kenji’s fight she had been walking up the stairs. Her hands and arms were numb from all the times hers and neji’s fingertips collided and she knew he wasn’t much better. And her legs couldn’t move properly because she had used rotation tunnel at the wrong angle and her legs didn’t move properly. She then saw naruto heading down the stairs toward her. “Hinata! I saw you win but you took forever to get up here. I was worried about you! What’s wrong”? Naruto asked. Hinata smiled weakly. “You were…worried about me”?

Naruto put on a sheepish smile. “Umm… yes so what?” Naruto said trying not to sound embarrassed but it didn’t work earning a giggle from Hinata. “Naruto… hehe are you embarrassed”? She giggled more. Naruto was now blushing. “Um…I err… yeah so what”? The blush brightened.

“Why are you embarrassed”? She asked. Questions back and forth are what were happening.

Naruto put on a little bit more serious face. “Well…as Kimiten once said, I had lots of troubles growing up in the orphanage. I never had a friend as close to me as you are. So I get embarrassed when I think I have one to care for. I know stupid ri-oooff” Naruto was going to say when he was tackled by Hinata who was hugging him. “It’s not stupid…it’s the sweetest thing” She said closing her eyes. This was the second time hugging him today. Naruto softened. He smiled and hugged her back. He couldn’t help himself. Hinata was one of his closest friends. His friend! He once thought that was something he would never have. He cried. And the tear fell and rested on her head.

Hinata felt the tear and looked up, she saw him crying. “Please don’t cry naruto-kun, I don’t want you to cry” She pleaded but the tears fell off anyway. She looked up at the man she loved. He stopped and sat down on the staircase. He patted a spot next to him and motioned for her to sit there. She did as told and looked right at him. He got teary eyed again. She looked into his eyes and saw something she never saw in him. The look of being lost.

Naruto suddenly didn’t think anymore about hiding his feelings and jumped to Hinata crying out everything. It was usually the other way around. But now she understood how he was happy all the time…

He wasn’t…

He acted all the while. And she held him and comforted him. ‘Naruto won’t be able to attend his fight when it comes…and the war Kimiten told us with the note’ Hinata looked down and the crying figure on her shoulder. ‘But he has to get it out of him. It’s for his own good’ she thought. And cradled him in her arms.

“Hinata…” Naruto whispered.

Hinata looked down at naruto who had his eyes half open. “Yes”? She asked.

Naruto looked her right in the eye; he couldn’t help but think she was beautiful. “I don’t care if I miss my fight, it gonna be interrupted in the war so…lets just stay here. Please”? He pleaded. Hinata would never say no to that. “Alright.” So they stayed there and waited for some big boom as Kimitens note described.

Back in the stadium…

“Begin”! The proctor said as both spunky combatants dashed each other making first physical attacks. Temari had trouble keeping up. There was this constant light in her eye that came out of nowhere disturbing her vision and hurting her eyes. Temari was able to see a round house kick coming from her left and she opened her fan to black it but when she did the fan got cuts through the paper. The place where his foot connected seemed to electrify. “Damn it lightning chakra attacks”! She cursed and stepped away.

She was hurt but Kyu was no better. “Wind scythe jutsu”! She said and swung her fan.

Kyu did his own hand signs. “Elemental mixing: wrath of the storm”! He said as wind and lighting power struck out from his hands and overpowered tamaris wind sending her flying back.

In the stall Kimiten was surprised at his friend’s progress. As soon as naruto’s battle came he would have to go to the kage booth. In fact the hokage already knew that the kazekage was Orochimaru. Kimiten told him in advance to make sure he was on his guard. But Hinata and Naruto were nowhere to be seen. He was getting worried. Naruto’s fight was next, and both combatants were nowhere.

People were starting to complain about where sasuke was not even caring about naruto. Witch pissed off a certain space user. He had to continue with the plan. If the 3rd was caught in the barrier alone with Orochimaru, he was finished! He got his teammates who headed to the 3rd. Once the 3rd saw the 3 genin next to him the 3rd took a huge breath. “Looks like your plan won’t work right…Orochimaru!” he said. At this Orochimaru undid his jutsu and ran on the roof for some space.

The 3rd went after him and the 3 genin followed up to the roof top. Soon the warning was out and the huge bang started the war.

Back at the staircases…

Naruto and Hinata had fallen asleep in a section under the stair case when they heard a huge boom. Naruto woke up startled. ‘That boom…’ he thought. He turned to Hinata and the thought that she was beautiful in his eyes returned to him. He smiled and then shook his head. “There’s no time to think about that” He said aloud and shook Hinata awake. “Hinata I heard the boom, ok lets find Kakashi sensei.” He said. “But Sasuke and Kakashi isn’t here, where are they”? She asked. Naruto shook his head. “I don’t know but Kimiten said to look for him”. He said. They both ran to the warzone in search of their sensei.

The war had now begun…

Yaya Im done finally hope you like the little naruhina fluff there I know I did. Now I can go back to reading stories myself.

Remember, Reviews are like food to me, I eat so much and I don’t stop.
Sign up to rate and review this story