Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > wish to see them

battles and love

by road 0 reviews

Team 6 and sarutobi fight orochimaru, and naruto and hinata make thier way to garra, and naruto finally realizes something...

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Gaara,Hinata,Naruto,Sandaime,Shikamaru,Yondaime - Published: 2008-12-13 - Updated: 2008-12-13 - 3537 words

0Unrated
Okay, still no reviews… if you’re reading this than review! If you’re not than I’m talking to myself… oh well.

I hope some of you have seen that this is turning naruhina-ish. I’ve changed the summary to show this is naruhina also, maybe that will bring more viewers. I feel pathetic sometimes. So many people have hundreds of reviews and I only have like 3 for this one T_T. Im hungry so feed me damnit! Well I hope in the future more come.

Enjoy…if your there…

***************

Kimiten, Kyu, Kenji, and the 3rd hokage headed after Orochimaru on the rooftop. When they were there Orochimaru signaled for the sound four to make the barrier. As this happened sarutobi looked around carefully, inspecting his surroundings.

“Well looks like Im not getting out of this one, but we have you out numbered you snake, you won’t win”! The 3rd said getting into a ready stance, seeing this the other 3 did the same.

Orochimaru gave a wicked smile. “It won’t be for long”. After saying this he ran through a series of hand seals and called out. “Summoning jutsu: reanimation!”

The first coffin rose. Coming out was the 1st hokage. Then the 2nd hokage came.

Sarutobi seeing this knew what the 3rd one was. He did hand seals in hopes of stopping it. Before he hit the last seal Kimiten stopped him by swatting his arms away from the other.

“Kimiten what are you doing? You know full well who is next to be revived!” He said.

Kimiten didn’t even look back at the 3rd. “I have an idea. If this works it will be the greatest asset to the village. I figured out a way to counter his flying thunder god jutsu so don’t worry. Let my team take care of the 4th. You take on the rest, hold out till we finish.” He finished.

The 3rd nodded. Kimiten was the one who told him of the incoming attack, he seemed to know what he was doing.

Soon the 4th hokage rushed out and all the dead kage were taking control of by the kunai scrolls.

Soon all the dead kage rushed at them and the 4 leaf ninjas rushed to their targets.

****************

Naruto and Hinata rushed their way through the stadium. Looking helplessly for their sensei. Soon 4 sound ninja appeared in front of them. Naruto and Hinata took battle positions but the sound didn’t move.

When they looked closer they saw the shadows move longer then usual. The shadows ended at shikamarus feet. Naruto got the picture and took out the sound as soon as the shadows descended back. As soon as they were killed the 2 walked up to him. “Shikamaru, thank god you’re safe! Have you seen kakashi anywhere?” Naruto asked.

Shikamaru nodded. “Yeah, he and Gai are fighting sound jonin. I know why you’re looking for him. Kimiten sent me the same note. He gave our team an A ranked mission; Kakashi sent sasuke after garra, it was then he realized 2 things. Garra is still to strong and also there is sand ninja invading so there might be sand ninja going with garra to back him up. Our job is to find sasuke, assist him in defeating garra, and then get him back to kakashi for further assistance.” He said finally taking a deep breath.

Naruto and Hinata nodded and took off in the direction that sasuke had headed after garra.

************

“Sarutobi”! Kimiten called out to get his attention and threw his sheath at him. The 3rd caught it and gave him a confused look. “That sword will help you a great deal, it has the strength to hold off and even counter Orochimaru’s Kusanami blade, use it when in danger” He said turning to his opponent.

“Hehe, that sword is nothing compared to my great sword! Watch and learn!” Orochimaru said charging with his sword that he drew from his mouth. The 3rd quickly took out Kimiten’s sword and held it in front of him in hopes to defend.

Soon the sound of 2 blades against the other was heard. Sarutobi opened his eyes that were shut closed. The sword held much to Orochimaru belief! “That’s impossible! How could it have been countered”?

The 3rd smiled. “I’m not sure, I thought for sure the Kusanami was going to cleanly slice through, but looks like you’re going to have a harder time.”

Meanwhile with Kimitens team they face the 4th.

“This fight will soon end. With my special jutsu, you will be finished!” Said the hypnotized kage.

He threw his kunai getting his jutsu ready. But the kunai had not moved once the 4th let go.

“I’m sorry Minato, but throwing a kunai will not work against fighting gravity.” Kimiten said.

“Then Ill just have to settle for tiajutsu won’t I”? He said moving top speed trying to get Kenji. Only to be blocked by Kimiten. The only one in the group of three able to match the 4th’s speed was Kimiten. Soon they were exchanging punches and kicks at tremendous speeds. But the thing that was the strange was that they had done the same moves over and over again. Same tactics, style, weapon use, everything! It was like fighting a mirror. This was going to take long.

The 4th had finally landed a hit to Kimitens chin sending up in the air. He was about to jump after him but a light that hurt his eyes came from where he was looking. He was punched in the gut sending him flying back. After landing Minato (4th hokage) looked up and saw Kenji and Kyu had made a double punch. “Were still here”! They said.

Soon Kimiten landed from where he was launched in the air and took another stance. The 4th grimaced. This is going to take a while. He thought.

****************

Team 7 jumped from tree to tree through the forest as fast as they could. Soon the 3 sand ninja were seen but sasuke was no where. “Grrrr, they’re here. Temari, Kankuro, take care of them, I must find sensei.” Garra said and took off.

“Well, I guess we have to beat you don’t we?” Temari smugly said.

The 3 leaf ninja took stances but Shikamaru stepped forward. “You really think I could be beat so easily, I knew the attack was coming so I held back. Naruto, Hinata, I’ll take care of these 2, go after garra and you’ll most likely find sasuke.”

“Are y-you sure? We can stay and help”. Hinata protested. “Yes now go!” He called back. Naruto and hinata left the soon-to-be battle field. “Your in for a world of pain buddy” Kankuro said taking out his puppet.

Shikamaru only grinned. “Try me”.

****************

Naruto and Hinata ran through the trees until a large crashing sound was heard in the distance. A few seconds after smoke was cleared a large one tailed raccoon-dog was seen in the distance. Naruto and Hinata quickened up the pace and saw sasuke duking it out with the demon. Many black marking was spread on his skin from a point in his neck and he was having trouble fighting the demon.

“Wind style: Air bullets” Shukaku called. Sasuke couldn’t move due to to much chidori’s so he had to take this hit. But before it hit and close his eyes, he heard a light voice call out rotation and then he didn’t feel anything. He opened his eyes and saw naruto and hinata.

“Don’t worry sasuke, you don’t have to fight on your own. We can help. Take a break and let us deal with him.” Naruto said and soon red chakra spilled from his body.

Naruto using his kyubi chakra called forth gamabunta. “Alright, lets try out that new technique”. Naruto said. He couldn’t explain it, but something was welling up inside of him. His friends were in danger and couldn’t let them get hurt. Soon 2 tails came out… then a third as he charged at the demon. And then just before he smashed his fist at Shukaku…

…A forth tail came…

With so much power he smashed Shukaku and he was sent flying back. The demonic chakra took over naruto and his intent to kill garra increased above all else. He had lost control of himself…

**************

Team 6 was fighting with the 4th and they were all even. Soon a pitch of the roof caused Minato to trip. This was their only chance. Kenji and Kyu took hold of one leg and arm as Kimiten moved behind him. Using the power of gravity, Kimiten pulled the kunai out of the 4ths neck and he went unconscious.

On the other hand Sarutobi was having trouble with his battle, the 1st hokages wood had trapped him and the 2nd hokages hardened water drill was about to hit him. But before it did, a strange darkness enshrouded the area. Kenji…he is using his darkness mist…the 3rd thought.

H saw this as his chance and readies his jutsu. “Fire style: Dragon flame bombs”! He said. Orochimaru couldn’t see but heard the sound of the jutsu rushing through. He called off his reanimation jutsu so he could fight back. “Wind style: devastation”! He said as wind rushed from his mouth and countered the fire. As soon as it did and the darkness mist vanished, he could see the unconscious from of the 4th.

“But how? I have already canceled the reanimation! Why is he still here”? Orochimaru cursed.

Kimiten stood forward with the 4th on his back. “Because we took out the sealing kunai, he is no longer under your control and jutsu, witch means…”

Sarutobi smiled. Now he understood Kimitens plan. “Witch means the forth hokage…live again. Hehe and we have you to thank for it.” He said.

Kimiten took back his blade from the forth and took a stance. “Now feel the wrath of my blade”! He said. Kenji and Kyu took out their own blades that had been kept a secret. “You mean…our blades right”? Kyu said. Kimiten smiled and nodded. Orochimaru was losing stamina, the 4th would live, and his forces were losing. “Kidomaru! Cancel the barrier, retreat!” he said and fled. Kyu was about to go after him but Kenji stopped him. “We should leave him, the 3rd is injured, and the 4th is alive. We should help the villagers.” He said. Everyone agreed and headed to the village.

*******************

The possessed form of naruto took his tails to his mouth and focused chakra. Shukaku was terrified when the beam was set loose. He had no chance. The beam made contact and the demon went back inside garra. But naruto wanted to kill him because of the kyubi chakra.

Hinata was terrified. Naruto had lost control, what would she do? She had to stop him. “Naruto please stop”! She yelled and stood in front of him to stop him from moving. “The fight is over, please stop”! She pleaded. But naruto’s mind was too taken over. Naruto/kyubi sliced its claws in Hinata’s guts making her go unconscious. After 3 steps toward garra naruto felt different then killing intent. His tails went back to normal and he regained his mind.

“Oh no… what have I done? Hinata!” He called going to her unconscious from. She looked so pale from blood loss, he thought she was dying. “What have I become? If she dies Ill never forgive myself”. He aid to no one particular as he stared over her pale skin. His eyes snapped open. There was still a chance! He took out the note in his pocket that Kimiten gave him and read over a description.

If any of you are hurt during the duration of the war, use this seal formula, it will take you to the leaf hospital

He copied the seal in hand signs praying that it would work. He closed his eyes and opened them. He, Sasuke, and Hinata were teleported in front of the hospital where the same seal formula was carved in the ground where he was sitting. He looked around and noticed something. Some places were destroyed, but no sound ninja were visible. The war was over and people were working to rebuild it.

Naruto got out of his trance and grabbed the unconscious hinata while sasuke headed to help some villagers. “Please make it please make it”! He kept repeating as he rushed inside. Before he got in however he bumped literally into Kimiten who was carrying an unconscious person over his shoulder. He was accompanied by Kenji, Kyu, and the 3rd. He looked happy.

“Naruto, we won the war and only 10 people were killed in the war! Isn’t that great”? Kimiten said happily. But naruto started to shed tears. “If don’t get Hinata in there, then 11 people will be dead! Look!” Naruto said holding out Hinata’s limp form. All 4 gasped.

“We have to get her in or she’ll die”! Kyu said stating the obvious.

The group was able to get Hinata and the 4th hokage privet rooms. The doctor was surprised when he saw the 4th but he was told not to tell anyone he was alive.

30 minutes later…

Naruto was pacing back and forth, he was so scared. And all the while crying. If she died it would be his own fault. That was what made him guilty. Soon a doctor came out and naruto went p to him and grabbed his shirt pulling his forward. “How is she? Is she alright”? He pleaded.

The doctor hesitated but told him. “We stabilized her condition but she lost much blood. She might have some heart attack for many reasons. It’s a 50-50 chance she’ll live” He said and walked back in the room.

Kimiten was the only one there because everyone else was looking over the 4ths condition and 3rd.

Kimiten looked up from his seat. “Naruto calm down, and for the 17th time, tell me what happened.”

Naruto didn’t even look back at him. He stood at the same spot where the doctor was. Then looked back toward his friend and fell to his knees. “I did it… I…needed enough strength to win. Hinata tried stopping me and I hurt her…” He couldn’t look Kimiten in the eye and bawled into his hands and his elbows rested on his knees.

“What should I do? I hurt her and she might die. It should be me in there, not her”! He cried. Kimiten eyes flashed open. Another brilliant idea. “Wait a minute naruto, if that WERE you in there, would the kyubi’s healing be able to save you”? He asked.

Naruto forced back a few tears to answer clearly. “Yeah sob why”? He asked.

Kimiten smiled. “Then there is still hope”. Naruto immediately garbed Kimitens collar. “How”? He pleaded. Kimiten then told him about the battle he had on the roof and that the 4th was alive.

“I don’t care about that how will that help hinata?” He asked. “When the 4th hokage sealed the kyubi inside of you, he split it into 2 different beings. He put the good part of Kyubi inside you. But he sealed the bad part somewhere else. No one knew where that place was. But if we ask him, we can go purify it, and put it inside Hinata so it can heal her to safety, first ill have to seal it inside of you to transport it, but it would be fine if I use the demon inside ME to help.” Kimiten said. “Anything to help her live”! Naruto said and ran to the 4th hokages room. But Kimiten grabbed his hand.

“Naruto…this meeting with the forth hokage will be far more important than you think. And hard as it is to tell you this…Breaths in deeply The 4th Hokage was… your father, that’s one of the reasons I let him live, so you can see you dad”. He said. Naruto didn’t seem phased and ran even quicker to the other room, Kimiten trailing behind him.

When they got there the whole room was crowded with villagers trying to see the 4th. He was awake now. Kimiten and naruto had trouble getting trough so Kimiten did the only thing he knew how to do when people were being pushy.

“MOVE YOUR ASSES OUT OF THE WAY” He yelled and a path was made immediately for Kimiten because they feared he would take their lived like he did that man a month ago.

Soon naruto could see his dad and Minato could see him. When Minato saw the whisker marks, he knew who it was.

“…Naruto… is that you”? He said as if possessed. He reached his arms out. “Come here so I can get a better look at you.”

Naruto walked slowly toward his dad who had gotten out of his bed. Some villagers were about to stop the ‘demon child’ from going near the 4th but death glares from Kimiten told them otherwise.

“Dad…”

“Yes naruto… it’s me” He replied. Naruto finally approached his dad and did the thing he always wanted to do.

Hug his mom or dad for comfort and love.

And he did just that. And he felt the warm embrace of someone who cared. He then remembered why he went there in the first place and looked up. “Dad…I know you just came back but I need your help. A friend of mine might die, and my other friend”. He said pointing to Kimiten behind him. “Told me that he might know a way to save her, if you told him where the bad side of Kyubi is” He said.

The 4th smiled. “Yes I remember him. I fought him under orochimaru’s influence; he seemed to know a lot about me. But I will tell you. You mother, Kushina Uzumaki, she is still alive, she left the village after the blast of chakra came, she had to flee because the Kyubi is dangerous. I sealed it inside of a cave of the place she is living. It’s sealed inside the land of whirlpools. She knows you are alive. And before she left the village I told her that if you ever went there, it would mean that I’m alive and that you seek the bad kyubi.” He said.

Naruto took a deep breath, now his mom was alive. “Ok, Kimiten lets go get that bad Kyubi. But how will we purify it to be good”?

“If we get the good kyubi to the bad one, it can be purified. It is fitting actually. The kyubi’s evil thought all came from a female demon with 5 tails, so its evil thought were feminism-like, so when it was split the evil part turned into a women. So it would fit because Hinata is a lady”. Kimiten said.

Minato’s eyes twitched and a perverted grin plastered his face. (Remember his sensei was a pervert, he got some perverted traits) “Oh really? Hehehe, so this ‘friend’ of yours is a woman huh? I knew there was something up with you! You like her don’t you”!? The 4th said.

Naruto, never being accused of liking a girl didn’t know how to respond to that making everyone suspicious.

“Well, that’s not important. What matters is Hinata needs to be saved right? So lets go save her”! Naruto said regaining self control but walked out of the room quickly than usual.

When everyone was in the other room naruto closed the door for some privacy. He walked over to the chair next to her bed.

Naruto was never so confused in his life. Hinata, his dad, everything. It was so hard to catch up with it all. “I don’t like her”. He said and a tear rolled down his cheek.

“…I love her…” He said softly.

“YAHOO BABY” A voice called and rushed through the door. Before naruto knew it he was lifted up in the air. “K-Kimiten?” He asked. But Kimiten didn’t listen. He set him down and took out a tape recorder and held it to narutos face. “Sorry naruto but you and Hinata alone? I wasn’t gonna miss that! And now I got what I wanted”! He yelled pushing the button in the recorder and it said.

“I love her” it repeated those 3 words over and over again. “Oh yeah! Who the man? I’m the man! That right I did it you idiots! Narusaku my ass! (No offence just for the story) I win you losers”! He said tossing naruto up in the air like a 3 pound toy.

“Ok naruto sorry bout that but now we HAVE to get the other kyubi.”

Naruto didn’t listen to what he said before and nodded. They went with the 4th hokage to the land of whirlpools…

**************

Yaya, im a finished and naruto like/loves hinata now. Sorry for the little” Take that you Narusaku fans!” just for the story hope you liked it!
Sign up to rate and review this story